Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What’s new with everybody these past two years?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What’s new with everybody these past two years?

I quit drinking over two years back, not long after met my now wife and we also procreated and I now have a beast of a baby son who will be six months this weekend.

I hope everyone else’s lives have been going well too. What’s new with all of you?

WHAT Y'ALL DOING THESE DAYS?

I lived through a company sale and maintain my position with the new company. They pay me well and I make them money. It's a good fit.

I have a house now. Renting, but house is nice. I plan to get a cat soon.

I basically just write fanfiction now because I got real deep in Captain Marvel love, instead of the casual like I used to have. All about Spider-Woman now, too.

I still hang out with Starba sometimes. She supports my current Spider-Woman addiction.

I don't correct grammar and spelling much these days. More important things to do than make sure everyone knows I'm better than them (I'm not and never was and this was a bad attitude to have!).

I MISSED YOU ALL, GIVE ME UPDATES.

"Mindless killing doesn't do a lot for me anymore." - Sampson

Comment

• Valkysas
      Valkysas commented
      Editing a comment
      I’m a customer service support lead at a large utility company. Things are good. Depression is a major pain and I’ve been through several medication adjustments including two months off work, but things are improving. Trying to stay positive.

• Redeye
      Redeye commented
      Editing a comment
      I switched colleges and changed my major to Writing.

Unfortunately, this new college is going all-online for the rest of the semester due to the Covid-19, so there's a good chance that I'm going to be staying home until Fall comes around. The cool thing is that now my Spring Break was pushed to next week, so now it's 2 weeks long instead of 1.

Welp Rick beat me to it delete this topic pls

edit: wait nvm, this is confusing for me on mobile. Maybe just delete this post pls
    Last edited by Biggie; 03-11-2020, 10:30 PM.

Comment

I switched colleges and changed my major to Writing.

Unfortunately, this new college is going all-online for the rest of the semester due to the Covid-19, so there's a good chance that I'm going to be staying home until Fall comes around. The cool thing is that now my Spring Break was pushed to next week, so now it's 2 weeks long instead of 1.
      Last edited by Redeye; 03-11-2020, 10:32 PM. Reason: Let's do the Time Warp again

Comment

Well that merged in a weird way.

Comment

I HAVE BEEN SUPPLANTED. THE FIRST CASUALTY OF THIS NEW AND CRUEL WORLD.

Nah I don't care. Me and Biggie are cool. Proceed!

Comment

Holy cow, already feeling nostalgia seeing some old names.

Though you'll notice I got a new name. Formerly Draygone, now Erika.

Life's been kinda rough for me. Actually, very rough. Being transgendered, wanting to be female, but unable to because of life issues. Last year was such a low point, until six months ago, when I decided, screw it, even if I can't be Erika in real life, I can still be Erika online. So now I'm presenting as female everywhere on the interwebs. RL might suck, but at least I have a world where I can be myself.

Oh, and, um, I guess I'm a skunk now, too. Completely unrelated, though. Furry fandom stuff. Made that change over a year ago.
            "What if like...there was an exact copy of you somewhere, except they're the opposite gender, like you guys could literally have a freaky friday moment and nothing would change. Imagine the best friendship that could be found there."

Comment

Rick may have posted his topic first but the superior poster reigns supreme! (Jk buddy, glad everything is going well! Congrats on the house and position!)

ALSO EVERYONE LOOK AT MY BEAUTIFUL FAMILY!

Last edited by Biggie; 03-11-2020, 11:09 PM.

Comment

Congrats, you got a cute kid!
                "What if like...there was an exact copy of you somewhere, except they're the opposite gender, like you guys could literally have a freaky friday moment and nothing would change. Imagine the best friendship that could be found there."

Comment

Yeah, congrats! I dipped off Facebook about six months ago, but I think you had just had the little bugger before I vanished, Biggie! Getting that family life on, good stuff.

Comment

I started making RPG maker games again so that’s somethin!
                    XBox Live: Alzar2k
                    Playstation Network: Alzar2k

Comment

Originally posted by Biggie View Post
                      I quit drinking over two years back...
                      Funny, I'm the opposite with my drinking. I started drinking heavily a couple years ago due to depression/anxiety.

But on the bright side, I did find a wonderful girlfriend who puts up with me. Congrats on your baby!
                      Last edited by Leonomai; 03-12-2020, 05:06 AM.
                      www.youtube.com/leonomai

Comment

I spend most of my time with these two charming gents, my sons. Benjamin (Bean) is 3 now and Abraham (Spud) is 18 months, which means he was born since the last time we were here. My oldest son, Noah, is almost 10 (unbelievable) and spends most of the year with his mom (Blackberry, remember her?) in Arizona. I was already remarried before the Pavilion had a hiatus, and my four-year anniversary of my current marriage is coming up soon. I'm really happy about how it's going. Family life takes up most of my time, but I still have my usual hobbies (gaming, reading, graphic arts), as well as gearing up to reenter the workforce once the wee ones are in school full-time.

EDIT - Found a pic of me and Bean from awhile back with my usual weird face that I make. Some habits will never die.

I'm really glad that we're all getting this chance to catch up. Thanks, Valk, for the opportunity. My mind would sometimes wander back to this place, and I think about how different I am now even compared to two years ago, and especially compared to twenty (TWENTY!) years ago. Welcome back, Pavilion!
                        Last edited by Funk; 03-12-2020, 12:35 AM.
                        Lil' Bean is here!

Comment

Im teaching English and Film Production at the local high school in the NOLA area Louisiana.

Still making videos, but cant make them public.

Im a sports personality on FM radio calling high school football in the fall.

Bought a house, live alone (wanna change that), but Im generally happy.

Stream on Twitch quite a bit at twitch.tv/Darker_King

Ran the Pav Discord for the last 2 years. Been a lot of fun. https://discord.gg/PDsxhDT There's a link to get involved.

Want to start making a game on MV soon. But Ive said that for a while. Hopefully get started soon.

Cheers, mates.
                          [cen

Comment

I'm still a thing. I'm glad the Pav and all of you are still a thing too.

Comment

Working...
                            X