Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What’s new with everybody these past two years?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An update to my vehicle project:

Enjoying the plague year.
    The unnecessary felling of a tree, perhaps the growth of centuries, seems to me a crime little short of murder." ~ Thomas Jefferson

Comment

I just imagine riding down a hill with this. :P
      This is a random post signature that serves no other purpose than to get you to read something. :P

Comment

I've been in excess of 50 mph downhill. It is stable and tracks straight.
        The unnecessary felling of a tree, perhaps the growth of centuries, seems to me a crime little short of murder." ~ Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Happy to see the Pav is back

Comment

Damn, I didn't realize that the Pavilion had come back as early as March 2020. So much wasted time... oh well.

Oh, the things that have happened... for one thing, I've self-published several fantasy books via Amazon's KDP. I regularly do commissions for people to write... things... and so I can technically call myself a professional writer. I even have a patreon where I write... things...

The first half of 2019 sucked. Got evicted from my apartment, so my dad and I were homeless for most of the year. But I also got a job in June, and have worked there ever since. Got my apartment in December 2019... and HOO BOY did I dodge a bullet, because 2020 has been INSANE since January.

I'm also still trying my best to make a game project; this time with RPG Maker MV. And boy, if anyone here likes using RPG MV, then there's a particular script you've GOT to check out.

"You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
            -Walt Disney

Comment

MV has many scripts worth checking out. Even a Chrono Trigger-like battle engine!

Being homeless sucks. I bet November sucked without shelter.

Comment

holy **** it's been a while since i've seen you all. it was kind of wild going through everyone's posts and seeing all the old names and what everyone's been up to. cheers to you all, and sorry to those who are going through hard times. feels like this year in particular has been tough for a lot of people.

i've been pretty fortunate with my work that COVID-19 and everything haven't affected my income really. but i've been put on home quarantine three times for whatever reasons: having been traveling for work when the pandemic first hit, and then being exposed twice to people who tested positive (never tested positive myself). i'm getting kind of stir crazy. but overall... since i was here last? a whole ****ing lot has happened. seen a bit of the world. had some good and bad times. nothing entirely life-altering i guess. would feel kind of weird to talk about all of it publicly, sorry, but i'm really happy to hear from you all.

off the top of my head one of the top 10 moments of the intervening time was riding around tokyo on a go kart dressed as raphael probably

Last edited by Vanilla Iced Tea; 08-01-2020, 02:25 AM.

Comment

Honestly I've just been vibing.

Comment

Working on a Pixel Game Maker MV game project,
                    Been producing music. Got an upcoming project coming to Steam soon.

Just chillin!

Comment

Working...
                    X