Light Warrior feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Light Warrior feedback

Now that the game's out, what do you guys think?

This is the first game I've released with RPG Maker, so I'm eager to hear what people have to say.

Constuctive critism is welcomed cause I might remake this one day.
    Cuase, a lot of stuff was cut out that I wanted to put in (To fill some plot holes and make the story itself make even more sense).

So, go ahead, post and let me know!

Re: Light Warrior feedback

Are you saying the new improved deluxe edition is out?!

Comment

Yeah, haven't you read my update topic, the topic at doan's and the one I posted at the mag?

It available for download at my website in my sig and at the RPG Maker Magazine in the submissions forum. Game will soon head for the pavilion soon if the database ever gets fixed.

Comment

Missed your update topic, and I only went on the mag to upload Torayu and see if a PREVIEWER would PREVIEW my game by posting in the review/PREVIEW topic.
        No, I'm sure you've been busy with Light Warrior, and I'll play it when I get the chance.

Comment

I'm already assigned a game to preview.

Anyway submissions for previews for the upcoming issue are closed I believe.

Comment

Wha? But the game before mine in the preview/review topic is Valks...and that got reviewed last issue....where are the games coming from?!
            Last edited by hitogoroshi; 08-19-2006, 04:20 PM.

Comment

They opened up a special topic for people who wanted their games previewed for the print issue. As a matter of fact, Kumo Shinagi is actually assigned to Series 3 for preview...

Comment

If you're talking about revieing your game, then that's not in my jurisdiction.

You're gonna have to talk to a reviewer about that, cause I'm only a previewer.

Comment

Anyone? I'd like to know what aspects I could improve on (story is an obvious one). Anyone?

Comment

Working...
                  X