This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update Topic of "Chi Legacy: Gaia"

This is now the Update Topic for Chi Legacy.

As it seemed making an Update topic for the first game seemed to help with my workflow, I will be creating a new Update Topic for the game.

I will not post percentages of how much of what is completed, but I will state what I am working on currently and the status of the project as a whole. That means If it's done, I'll list it as so here in the first post.

Story: Currently Working
    Graphics: Untouched/Experimenting
    Game play/Engine: Experimenting

Re: Update Topic of "Chi Legacy: Gaia"

Right now I'm currently jotting down the story, trying to keep everything coherent and together much more so than my first outing with RPGM2.

Dialogue will probably still be ad-libbed, but the general story will hopefully have better coherance this time around.

I'm also using real Providences/Prefectures in the game. Here's a current list:

The Providences/Islands of China the Game takes place:

-Anhui
    Islands:
    Bamboo
    Chuzhou
    Huiabei

-Beijing
    Islands:
    Fog
    Dadukou
    Nan'an
    Beibei

-Shanghai
    Islands:
    Zhabei
    Hongkou
    Xuhui

-Henan
    Islands:
    Jiaozuo
    Zhoukou
    Xinyang

-Jiangxi
    Islands:
    Fuzhou
    Xinyu
    Ganzhou
    Yichun
    Yingtan
    Just to give you an Idea of the areas the game will take place. I'm still detailing their look as well.

The game will be divided into chapters, but it will all be within 1 game. So far I'm considering about 5 chapters. Depends on where my imagination will take me.

As always, feel free to leave and comments!

Comment

I have made some progress with the story. Not a whole lot but it's still something.

I'm still looking for graphic artists for pixel art.

I'm not gonna start composing music until I have the game at least 50% planned out. Right now I would say that I have a little over 10% written.

That's the update so far.

Comment

Hello!

Project is still not dead, just not making super fast progress.

I'm still writing whenever I have time, but I have had a hard time writing and propelling the story along a path that makes more sense and I'm trimming down certain aspects so certain elements such as the Angtagonist and Yuji are a bit more fleshed out and have better motivations for their actions.

There are some spots I'm looking to fill for some work on this project. If compensation is the goal motivator I will note that I have some funds but not a lot but this can be negotiated.

With that said I'm currently looking for sprite artists and a character designer. If I can get that rolled into one package, that would be great. I'll post more information about what I expect from a character designer.

Comment

Working...
        X