Light Warrior: Dai-Sho-Don Demo reactions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Light Warrior: Dai-Sho-Don Demo reactions

For those of you who have played my current demo, please post what you think about the Dai-Sho-Don Battle System.

Also, if you vote that you've had a problem, please post what I should do to change it.
    Too easy
    0.00%
    It's pretty difficult
    20.00%
    It's too hard!
    20.00%
    I'm indifferent
    60.00%
    This system is pointless
    0.00%
    Last edited by AbstractOrigin; 02-03-2005, 07:40 PM.

Re: Light Warrior: Dai-Sho-Don Demo reactions

I played your demo. I found the Dai-Sho-Don Battle System very hard to figure out and the demo only lets you try it once. You need to start all over again if you want to try a second time.

I found a major bug in your game. You can't get off the airship once you get on it! The only way to exit is to place yourself close to a warp point (like the enterance to a town) and activate it. I'm sure the origina; script had By-Pass objects in the vehicle scripts so this wouldn't happen . Actually, the ship worked differently so you might have copyed that script. Anyway, you need to put By-Pass objects in so the party can leave the airship. Use the balloon as an example.

Most of the demo wasn't bad. A lot of things weren't finished yet, but it had some potential. Keep working on it.

The Crown of Order demo is here.

Comment

I made that demo pretty fast, I'll try and fix it and re sumit it.

For the airship, you can only exit out the front of it, but I see that's gonna be a problem so I'll change it.

Comment

It is a very good demo. I like the dai sho don battle system.

Comment

Working...
        X