RPG Maker Pavilion  

Go Back   RPG Maker Pavilion > General Discussion > Free Forum

Old 12-05-2006, 10:15 AM   #1
Czechs Mex
moof

Czechs Mex is hermetically sealedCzechs Mex is hermetically sealedCzechs Mex is hermetically sealedCzechs Mex is hermetically sealedCzechs Mex is hermetically sealedCzechs Mex is hermetically sealedCzechs Mex is hermetically sealedCzechs Mex is hermetically sealedCzechs Mex is hermetically sealedCzechs Mex is hermetically sealedCzechs Mex is hermetically sealed
goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooogle

Type www.google.com, but enter 53 os instead of two. I would provide a link, but typing in all the os is part of the journey.

Now press enter. Enjoy.

Last edited by Czechs Mex; 12-05-2006 at 10:20 AM.
Czechs Mex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 10:30 AM   #2
Owl of Parliament
Owllu Akbar!

Owl of Parliament is a candidate for great prizes.Owl of Parliament is a candidate for great prizes.Owl of Parliament is a candidate for great prizes.Owl of Parliament is a candidate for great prizes.Owl of Parliament is a candidate for great prizes.Owl of Parliament is a candidate for great prizes.Owl of Parliament is a candidate for great prizes.Owl of Parliament is a candidate for great prizes.Owl of Parliament is a candidate for great prizes.Owl of Parliament is a candidate for great prizes.Owl of Parliament is a candidate for great prizes.
Re: goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooogle

You're putting us on.
There is no way I am doing this until someone else does it first.
Owl of Parliament is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 10:35 AM   #3
Schraderbrau
WW - Walter White?

Schraderbrau is hermetically sealedSchraderbrau is hermetically sealedSchraderbrau is hermetically sealedSchraderbrau is hermetically sealedSchraderbrau is hermetically sealedSchraderbrau is hermetically sealedSchraderbrau is hermetically sealedSchraderbrau is hermetically sealedSchraderbrau is hermetically sealedSchraderbrau is hermetically sealedSchraderbrau is hermetically sealed

VERY strange.
Schraderbrau is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 10:39 AM   #4
Chrono
Myopic Sasquatch

Chrono had their way with Patti Mayonnaise while Doug watchedChrono had their way with Patti Mayonnaise while Doug watchedChrono had their way with Patti Mayonnaise while Doug watchedChrono had their way with Patti Mayonnaise while Doug watchedChrono had their way with Patti Mayonnaise while Doug watchedChrono had their way with Patti Mayonnaise while Doug watchedChrono had their way with Patti Mayonnaise while Doug watchedChrono had their way with Patti Mayonnaise while Doug watched

It takes like a whole 20 seconds to put in. That site kinda freaks me out...
Chrono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 10:46 AM   #5
Kefka Jr.
Donkey Emperor

Kefka Jr. is walking around in the background like Kefka Jr. is walking around in the background like Kefka Jr. is walking around in the background like Kefka Jr. is walking around in the background like Kefka Jr. is walking around in the background like Kefka Jr. is walking around in the background like Kefka Jr. is walking around in the background like Kefka Jr. is walking around in the background like Kefka Jr. is walking around in the background like Kefka Jr. is walking around in the background like Kefka Jr. is walking around in the background like

This is awesome.

http://www.goooooooooooooooooooooooo...om/canter.html
Old 12-05-2006, 10:47 AM   #6
Owl of Parliament
Owllu Akbar!

Owl of Parliament is a candidate for great prizes.Owl of Parliament is a candidate for great prizes.Owl of Parliament is a candidate for great prizes.Owl of Parliament is a candidate for great prizes.Owl of Parliament is a candidate for great prizes.Owl of Parliament is a candidate for great prizes.Owl of Parliament is a candidate for great prizes.Owl of Parliament is a candidate for great prizes.Owl of Parliament is a candidate for great prizes.Owl of Parliament is a candidate for great prizes.Owl of Parliament is a candidate for great prizes.

Okay then.
Owl of Parliament is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 12:33 PM   #7
Alex
☮ ♥ ☺ ★ ✌ ☀

Alex Brand Nutmeg.Alex Brand Nutmeg.Alex Brand Nutmeg.Alex Brand Nutmeg.Alex Brand Nutmeg.Alex Brand Nutmeg.Alex Brand Nutmeg.Alex Brand Nutmeg.Alex Brand Nutmeg.Alex Brand Nutmeg.Alex Brand Nutmeg.

I ran into this a while ago, I'm still wondering who made it and why.

Amazing.
Alex is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 01:00 PM   #8
highwind
Not My Problem

highwind is walking around in the background like highwind is walking around in the background like highwind is walking around in the background like highwind is walking around in the background like highwind is walking around in the background like highwind is walking around in the background like highwind is walking around in the background like highwind is walking around in the background like highwind is walking around in the background like highwind is walking around in the background like highwind is walking around in the background like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurtle View Post

Amazing.
That was SO AWESOME.
highwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 03:06 PM   #9
Loki
Enjoy this bonus stage

Loki sleeps with small treesLoki sleeps with small treesLoki sleeps with small treesLoki sleeps with small treesLoki sleeps with small treesLoki sleeps with small treesLoki sleeps with small treesLoki sleeps with small treesLoki sleeps with small treesLoki sleeps with small treesLoki sleeps with small trees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurtle View Post

Amazing.
Am I suposted to reconize the guy in this?
Old 12-05-2006, 04:32 PM   #10
JPS
Juggernaaaauuuuttttt

JPS is the second person ever to get the highest possible score in Pac-Man.JPS is the second person ever to get the highest possible score in Pac-Man.JPS is the second person ever to get the highest possible score in Pac-Man.JPS is the second person ever to get the highest possible score in Pac-Man.JPS is the second person ever to get the highest possible score in Pac-Man.JPS is the second person ever to get the highest possible score in Pac-Man.JPS is the second person ever to get the highest possible score in Pac-Man.JPS is the second person ever to get the highest possible score in Pac-Man.JPS is the second person ever to get the highest possible score in Pac-Man.JPS is the second person ever to get the highest possible score in Pac-Man.JPS is the second person ever to get the highest possible score in Pac-Man.

I find it odd the guy bought a domain just to put this up there
JPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 05:34 PM   #11
DYRE
Victoly!

DYRE has a brilliant futureDYRE has a brilliant future

Domain names are like $12 per year. It's not like he's spending a lot on it.

Last edited by DYRE; 12-05-2006 at 05:34 PM.
DYRE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 05:41 PM   #12
JPS
Juggernaaaauuuuttttt

JPS is the second person ever to get the highest possible score in Pac-Man.JPS is the second person ever to get the highest possible score in Pac-Man.JPS is the second person ever to get the highest possible score in Pac-Man.JPS is the second person ever to get the highest possible score in Pac-Man.JPS is the second person ever to get the highest possible score in Pac-Man.JPS is the second person ever to get the highest possible score in Pac-Man.JPS is the second person ever to get the highest possible score in Pac-Man.JPS is the second person ever to get the highest possible score in Pac-Man.JPS is the second person ever to get the highest possible score in Pac-Man.JPS is the second person ever to get the highest possible score in Pac-Man.JPS is the second person ever to get the highest possible score in Pac-Man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DYRE View Post
Domain names are like $12 per year. It's not like he's spending a lot on it.
Yeah...but whats the odds someones actually going to mistype google with 52 o's?

And why couldnt he just put it on a free site?

Last edited by JPS; 12-05-2006 at 05:42 PM.
JPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 05:44 PM   #13
Alzar
foom

Alzar was going to marry the minotaur, but abandoned him at the altar.Alzar was going to marry the minotaur, but abandoned him at the altar.Alzar was going to marry the minotaur, but abandoned him at the altar.Alzar was going to marry the minotaur, but abandoned him at the altar.Alzar was going to marry the minotaur, but abandoned him at the altar.Alzar was going to marry the minotaur, but abandoned him at the altar.Alzar was going to marry the minotaur, but abandoned him at the altar.Alzar was going to marry the minotaur, but abandoned him at the altar.Alzar was going to marry the minotaur, but abandoned him at the altar.Alzar was going to marry the minotaur, but abandoned him at the altar.Alzar was going to marry the minotaur, but abandoned him at the altar.

no one would care if it was on a free site

as gooooooooooooooooooooooooogle people are confused and intrigued

Last edited by Alzar; 12-05-2006 at 05:45 PM.
Alzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 06:41 PM   #14
Czechs Mex
moof

Czechs Mex is hermetically sealedCzechs Mex is hermetically sealedCzechs Mex is hermetically sealedCzechs Mex is hermetically sealedCzechs Mex is hermetically sealedCzechs Mex is hermetically sealedCzechs Mex is hermetically sealedCzechs Mex is hermetically sealedCzechs Mex is hermetically sealedCzechs Mex is hermetically sealedCzechs Mex is hermetically sealed

Get your girl some QVC hams. This site is so ****ed up.
Czechs Mex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 09:25 PM   #15
Phoenix
A noob once more

Phoenix got lost in the backyard once but that's ok, they brought a flashlightPhoenix got lost in the backyard once but that's ok, they brought a flashlightPhoenix got lost in the backyard once but that's ok, they brought a flashlight

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Last edited by Phoenix; 12-05-2006 at 09:26 PM.
Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote