RPG Maker Pavilion  

Go Back   RPG Maker Pavilion > RPG Maker > RPG Maker General

Old 08-30-2005, 06:33 PM   #1
Jugem
Pavilionite

Jugem is on a distinguished road
Tetris (RPGM2) Rankings Thread

This thread is for the contest/rankings for my Tetris game for RPG Maker 2. The contest starts September 1st, or as soon as this game is made available, and ends at 11:59pm PST on November 31st. The rankings will remain afterwards, subject to demand and/or other factors. This contest is mainly for fun, so the current prizes aren't earth-shattering. But additional prizes for the top player(s) may be added at any time, and I may add an additional prize if the winner(s) are able to beat my score at the end of the contest.

To enter the contest, play my version of Tetris for RPG Maker 2. When your game ends, you'll receive a password corresponding to your score. Or you can see your high score and password from the title screen by selecting the high score menu option. When you have your password, PM it to me along with your high score. You may also include your line count for informational purposes. I will then (at my earliest convenience) check your password to make sure it is legitimate for the score given, and add that score/user to the rankings, or change the user's score if that player is already in the rankings. The players with the highest scores by the end of the contest will receive the following prizes (Note that if any shippable prizes are added, they will be shipped to Canada and the US only, unless otherwise stated at some point. Also note that although I will be entering the rankings, I will not be a part of the contest, meaning I won't be eligible to win any prizes.):

First Place:
- The ability to be a game tester for one or more of my future game projects before they are released.
- The system password for this Tetris game.

Second Place:
- The system password for this Tetris game.

This contest and/or rankings may be cancelled at any time (not that I plan to), and I hold the right to refuse to allow anyone to enter this contest and/or rankings based on false passwords being submitted and/or for any other reasons. Good luck to all those who enter, and have fun!

Last edited by Jugem; 09-05-2005 at 10:16 PM.
Jugem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 06:35 PM   #2
Jugem
Pavilionite

Re: Tetris (RPGM2) Rankings Thread

Tetris Rankings:

Score------------------------------User

1.) 200,915 (197 Lines)................Rodak
2.) 151,336 (??? Lines).................bigfoot721
3.) 144,087 (217 Lines)................Jugem
4.) 115,620 (127 Lines)................dragaron
5.) 92,771 (201 Lines)..................Doyleman
6.) 68,492 (??? Lines)...................KumoShinagi

Updated Sept. 9

Last edited by Jugem; 09-09-2005 at 06:34 AM.
Old 09-04-2005, 05:11 AM   #3
Jugem
Pavilionite

Rankings updated.

We have our first contestant! dragaron enters the fray with a score of 115,620. Not too shabby! Anyone else care to take a crack? Keep those scores/passwords coming. Yes, the game is now available.

Last edited by Jugem; 09-04-2005 at 05:11 AM.
Old 09-05-2005, 10:24 PM   #4
Jugem
Pavilionite

Rankings updated.

Doyleman and KumoShinagi join dragaron in the rankings as some more competition finally arrives. Will anyone unseat me as the new leader anytime soon? Will a new face come smashing onto the scene? Or will one of the current players make another charge? Only time will tell...

Last edited by Jugem; 09-05-2005 at 10:24 PM.
Old 09-08-2005, 12:43 AM   #5
Jugem
Pavilionite

Rankings updated.

We have a new leader atop the rankings! Rodak crushes the competition (including myself), breaking the 200k mark. Will anyone be able to top that?
Old 09-09-2005, 06:36 AM   #6
Jugem
Pavilionite

Rankings updated.

Yet another person passes me, this time being bigfoot721. Nice work! Is his sight set on Rodak now?
Old 10-19-2005, 05:38 PM   #7
Jugem
Pavilionite

Well, I'm pulling the plug on this contest early, due to the apparent lack of interest. No new entries in over a month. So congratulations to Rodak and bigfoot721! You two will be receiving the password to this game, and will finally be able to see how I put this thing together. Either that, or you'll slowly wither and die after being confused by that nonsense.
Old 10-19-2005, 05:54 PM   #8
Rodak
Donkey Electron

Rodak has a holographic PokePavilion card.Rodak has a holographic PokePavilion card.Rodak has a holographic PokePavilion card.Rodak has a holographic PokePavilion card.Rodak has a holographic PokePavilion card.Rodak has a holographic PokePavilion card.Rodak has a holographic PokePavilion card.Rodak has a holographic PokePavilion card.Rodak has a holographic PokePavilion card.Rodak has a holographic PokePavilion card.

Ya know... I had 4 scores and passwords between 220,000 and 305,000 waiting for someone to pass me.

Oh well.

Thanks for the Password!

I am sure I shall learn a few new tricks from your scripts.

And once again... Great Job on recreating a classic.

Peace.

MOO!

Rodak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005, 06:01 PM   #9
Biggie
Could get out more

Biggie , I'm real happy for you, And I'ma let you finish, but Beyonce...Biggie , I'm real happy for you, And I'ma let you finish, but Beyonce...Biggie , I'm real happy for you, And I'ma let you finish, but Beyonce...Biggie , I'm real happy for you, And I'ma let you finish, but Beyonce...Biggie , I'm real happy for you, And I'ma let you finish, but Beyonce...Biggie , I'm real happy for you, And I'ma let you finish, but Beyonce...Biggie , I'm real happy for you, And I'ma let you finish, but Beyonce...Biggie , I'm real happy for you, And I'ma let you finish, but Beyonce...Biggie , I'm real happy for you, And I'ma let you finish, but Beyonce...Biggie , I'm real happy for you, And I'ma let you finish, but Beyonce...Biggie , I'm real happy for you, And I'ma let you finish, but Beyonce...

Thanks Jugem! I too can definitly learn something as well, hopefully it will inspire me to think of a new minigame or something. Keep up the great work man!
Biggie is offline   Reply With Quote