RPG Maker Pavilion  

Go Back   RPG Maker Pavilion > RPG Maker > Submissions > RPG Maker 2 Demos

Old 12-12-2013, 01:38 PM   #1
Drew
Pavilionite

Drew got lost in the backyard once but that's ok, they brought a flashlightDrew got lost in the backyard once but that's ok, they brought a flashlightDrew got lost in the backyard once but that's ok, they brought a flashlight
Jester's Hunt

Unfortunately won't be finishing but decided to release what I did have. The file is open sourced, but then again I don't think anyone will be able to decipher most of it. Make sure you aren't in "run" mode before entering the area boss. It's a demo so it may be a tad glitchy, also I know that in some parts the sound is wonky, I've literally looked through all of my code and cannot figure out why its happening, for this I apologize. Anyway any other bugs please tell me I'll try to get this as stable as possible.

Jester's Hunt (DEMO).max

Last edited by Drew; 12-13-2013 at 01:10 AM.
Drew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 02:13 PM   #2
1ce
Stay informed

1ce killed Rambo... with a SLEDGEHAMMER!1ce killed Rambo... with a SLEDGEHAMMER!1ce killed Rambo... with a SLEDGEHAMMER!1ce killed Rambo... with a SLEDGEHAMMER!1ce killed Rambo... with a SLEDGEHAMMER!1ce killed Rambo... with a SLEDGEHAMMER!1ce killed Rambo... with a SLEDGEHAMMER!
Re: Jester's Hunt

This is really cool, I'm glad you're making this available. It kinda irks me when people have projects they don't release, even if they're incomplete or cancelled, so this makes me very happy. I'll boot it up first chance I get and play it.
1ce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 02:49 PM   #3
Drew
Pavilionite

Drew got lost in the backyard once but that's ok, they brought a flashlightDrew got lost in the backyard once but that's ok, they brought a flashlightDrew got lost in the backyard once but that's ok, they brought a flashlight

Yeah, it's honestly my only full "real" demo. It's a shame I won't finish it though.
Old 12-12-2013, 07:00 PM   #4
YesterdaysMoose
Rabid Monkey Brain Child

YesterdaysMoose is a national treasureYesterdaysMoose is a national treasureYesterdaysMoose is a national treasureYesterdaysMoose is a national treasureYesterdaysMoose is a national treasureYesterdaysMoose is a national treasure

Me want, me want. Me have!

Question: Link says it's a MAX file, but download shows RAR, is there a zip file or MAX file I could download instead?
Old 12-12-2013, 07:19 PM   #5
Drew
Pavilionite

You don't have winrar? The .max file is inside the rar file. If you need just the .max I can upload it.

UPDATED: It's in ZIP format now.

Last edited by Drew; 12-13-2013 at 01:11 AM.
Old 01-07-2014, 06:51 PM   #6
YesterdaysMoose
Rabid Monkey Brain Child

YesterdaysMoose is a national treasureYesterdaysMoose is a national treasureYesterdaysMoose is a national treasureYesterdaysMoose is a national treasureYesterdaysMoose is a national treasureYesterdaysMoose is a national treasure

Thank you. Downloaded and I'll check it out soon.