RPG Maker Pavilion  

Go Back   RPG Maker Pavilion > RPG Maker > Submissions > RPG Maker 2 Demos

Old 06-26-2005, 12:39 PM   #1
Rodak
Donkey Electron

Rodak has a holographic PokePavilion card.Rodak has a holographic PokePavilion card.Rodak has a holographic PokePavilion card.Rodak has a holographic PokePavilion card.Rodak has a holographic PokePavilion card.Rodak has a holographic PokePavilion card.Rodak has a holographic PokePavilion card.Rodak has a holographic PokePavilion card.Rodak has a holographic PokePavilion card.Rodak has a holographic PokePavilion card.
The Clean Underwear Quest Demo 1b

This is the file I intended to upload the first time!!

If you downloaded the first one you really got screwed. I never intended that for public view. If you saw the old thread you know that there was an error in the first upload (an empty folder) and the second try was the wrong darn thing,

I have no idea how I switched it to a more primitive back-up (yes I do... but it makes me out to be a real idiot, so let's just say I have no idea and leave it at that... OK? Sheesh, enough already! You made your point... ).

At least some bugs got fixed in the meantime.

For those who have not read it the storyline is here:

http://www.pavilionboards.com/forum/...ead.php?t=1785

I suggest you glance through it. This game is very offensive, silly and uncalled for. Childish potty humor, bad language (minimal) and really bad jokes await.

In this version everyone has their custom physical attacks, the items all work (some removed) and the debugger menu is in place.

I have reached a decision about how this game will proceed.

I shall keep polishing and debuggerring this demo (or do up one from what exists of part 2) until RPGM3 comes out. Then upload demo version 2 with the password gone so everyone can see what happened (it's only there now because deleting everything not demo related is very time consuming).

Then I am scrapping the whole thing and starting over. This was a learning process and the story evolved from unrelated scripting techniques. But I love the way it came out!! The problem is that I only get an hour a day or so (except on weekends) to work on this and I got lost.

I broke my battle system. I have a lot of VFX in one part I can't move to the next (bad planning... I broke it in half a long time ago and created much since then).

I have so much more skill now than when I started that I am sure that I can recreate everything in much less time and with much less bugs. After all, my first scripts are still here. I might even be able to spruce up the battle system a little.

So, here is the real Clean Underwear Quest Demo, with my apologies top those who saw the first embarrassment. It is in slot 8 of the memory card so it will most likely not run into a "database already exists" error (and you know where to find it).
Attached Files
File Type: zip TheQuest-v1b.zip (547.0 KB, 869 views)

MOO!

Rodak is offline   Reply With Quote