RPG Maker Pavilion  

Go Back   RPG Maker Pavilion > RPG Maker > Submissions > RPG Maker XP & VX Games and Demos

Old 09-07-2013, 09:57 PM   #1
Redeye
You wasted time with this

Redeye should consider running for president of the astronauts.Redeye should consider running for president of the astronauts.Redeye should consider running for president of the astronauts.Redeye should consider running for president of the astronauts.
DEITY CHRONICLES: THE DEMO!

Deity Chronicles is a little Side Project I've been making for a few months. I'm no where close to being done with it, but I have a 3 hour demo!

~~~~~

Game Length: Roughly 3 hours long.
Game Size: It's about 700 MB... sorry. I have so many resources that i'm planning to use. The full game will have reduced size.
Features:
- A Dark and Complex Plotline!
- Side Missions!
- Over 100 Items!
- Over 50 Playable maps!
- Play is 6 characters!
- Uncover the lost secrets of Deitin and Experia!

~~~~~

This demo is also a contest entry for the Anything Goes contest.

~~~~~

LINKS:

Rapidshare Link

4shared Link

Enjoy!

Last edited by Redeye; 09-07-2013 at 09:57 PM.
Redeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 10:08 PM   #2
Duel
Donkey Emperor

Duel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealed
Re: DEITY CHRONICLES: THE DEMO!

I swear I'm gonna cry if I lose to Redeye.

Duel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 10:22 PM   #3
Redeye

Redeye should consider running for president of the astronauts.Redeye should consider running for president of the astronauts.Redeye should consider running for president of the astronauts.Redeye should consider running for president of the astronauts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duelpro View Post
I swear I'm gonna cry if I lose to Redeye.
Go sit in a corner! MWAHAHAHAHA!
Old 09-08-2013, 03:20 PM   #4
Redeye

So, has anybody taken interest in the demo?
Old 09-08-2013, 07:07 PM   #5
Wavelength
Counter Logic Posting

Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.

I'm interested in playing it, but as you can see I've got my hands full with the bugs that I let through the cracks in my own game.

Most likely I'll give this a whirl sometime soon after I get back from Japan.

How Badly Do You Want It? (VX Ace) is now available for download! - no outside software necessary.

"I live and love in God's peculiar light." - Michelangelo
Wavelength is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 11:45 PM   #6
TheHonorableRyu
Face it straight!

TheHonorableRyu likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.TheHonorableRyu likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.TheHonorableRyu likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.TheHonorableRyu likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.TheHonorableRyu likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.TheHonorableRyu likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.TheHonorableRyu likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.TheHonorableRyu likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.TheHonorableRyu likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.TheHonorableRyu likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.TheHonorableRyu likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.

Hey Redeye, I used up a lot of my free time beta-testing Wavelength's game, and I have school and other things to take care of, but I am currently downloading your demo and will give it a try in the next few days or so.
TheHonorableRyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 08:15 AM   #7
Redeye

Good to hear.
Old 10-11-2013, 10:22 AM   #8
Wavelength
Counter Logic Posting

Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.

I'm looking forward to giving this a try, but I don't like the ToS at 4shared and, for some reason, the RapidShare link keeps bringing me back to its homepage so I can't find your game on there. Any way to stop this from happening on RapidShare? (If not, MediaFire or Dropbox are always good places to upload it...)

How Badly Do You Want It? (VX Ace) is now available for download! - no outside software necessary.

Old 10-11-2013, 04:17 PM   #9
Redeye

It works perfectly fine for me. I still don't understand why people don't want to sign up to 4shared just to download something, there's absolutely no harm to it.

But, I could upload it to Dropbox if it's really that much of a problem.
Old 10-12-2013, 07:50 AM   #10
Wavelength
Counter Logic Posting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeye View Post
It works perfectly fine for me. I still don't understand why people don't want to sign up to 4shared just to download something, there's absolutely no harm to it.

But, I could upload it to Dropbox if it's really that much of a problem.
I'm not sure why the Rapidshare doesn't work; it doesn't make much sense to me why it's redirecting to the RS home page after a few seconds. I will keep trying things.

4Shared's ToS implies that it's going to install 3rd party software - perhaps malicious software - on my computer. So I'll pass on that.

Dropbox would make things easier for people. Ultimately it's up to you, dude, but I figured you'd want me to play it and give you some feedback. =)

Old 10-12-2013, 10:18 AM   #11
TheHonorableRyu
Face it straight!

TheHonorableRyu likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.TheHonorableRyu likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.TheHonorableRyu likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.TheHonorableRyu likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.TheHonorableRyu likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.TheHonorableRyu likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.TheHonorableRyu likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.TheHonorableRyu likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.TheHonorableRyu likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.TheHonorableRyu likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.TheHonorableRyu likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.

I'm getting the same behavior as Wavelength from the Rapidshare link.
Old 10-12-2013, 12:59 PM   #12
Redeye

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHonorableRyu View Post
I'm getting the same behavior as Wavelength from the Rapidshare link.
If you had the same problem, then how were you able to play it in the first place?

Anyways, here's the dropbox link...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kdgzqyc7cp...les%20DEMO.exe
Old 10-12-2013, 03:40 PM   #13
Wavelength
Counter Logic Posting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeye View Post
If you had the same problem, then how were you able to play it in the first place?
Most likely your file "timed out" on the site after a little while, or that site is really sensitive to some internet setting like a cookie.

I'm glad Ryu was able to confirm because I was worried maybe I was doing something wrong -apparently I wasn't.

Quote:
Anyways, here's the dropbox link...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kdgzqyc7cp...les%20DEMO.exe
Thanks! It's downloading now and I'll start it this week.

Old 10-12-2013, 08:12 PM   #14
TheHonorableRyu
Face it straight!

Yeah, the Rapidshare link worked before but now it isn't working.