RPG Maker Pavilion  

Go Back   RPG Maker Pavilion > RPG Maker > Submissions > RPG Maker XP & VX Games and Demos

Old 03-29-2013, 07:25 PM   #1
Redeye
You wasted time with this

Redeye should consider running for president of the astronauts.Redeye should consider running for president of the astronauts.Redeye should consider running for president of the astronauts.Redeye should consider running for president of the astronauts.
RMVXA Dark Legion Demo

Hello all. This is my new and improved Dark Legion Demo for RPG Maker VX Ace. A story based on true adventure, sorrow, and... comedy.

If you want to learn more about this game, be sure to check out the link in my signature. It will lead you to the Dark Legion official update and progress thread.

I am proud to present to you all, Chapter One or Dark Legion. A full 5 hour demo including nearly all content shown in the first part of the game. Filled with over 100 maps, unique dungeons, special monsters, and overall a long but interesting demo. Be sure to post feedback and tell me what you liked in the comments below. So, without further ado, here is your link to the download.

(P.S., Sorry it's so big, 500 MB!)

http://www.4shared.com/file/_CrzOcC2...Demo_VXA.html?

Any positive thoughts would be appreciated.

Ok i've been thinking. I put the file to Mediafire as well. Happy? Good.

http://www.mediafire.com/?toajs06vvvh3c7z

Last edited by Redeye; 03-30-2013 at 04:13 PM.
Redeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 10:39 PM   #2
Ryner
Bunny Car

Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.
Re: RMVXA Dark Legion Demo

Maybe find a hosting website that people don't have to sign up with to download from? Generally that turns potential players off and you're already at a disadvantage thanks to your half gig file.

Simple Man's Quest for the Playground* - Winner: Pavilionite Biography Contest - Click Here!

Monster Must Die - Winner: Halloween Horror Contest - Click Here!

All you need to play is a computer, no outside program necessary!
Ryner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 08:17 AM   #3
Redeye

Redeye should consider running for president of the astronauts.Redeye should consider running for president of the astronauts.Redeye should consider running for president of the astronauts.Redeye should consider running for president of the astronauts.

Again, all of the stuff in my game made the entire file 500 MB. And for that I apologize. For the other reason, 4shared is much better than mediafire or something like that because mediafire deletes your files after 1 month no matter what you do. And I don't feel up to wasting my money to get a premium account. On the other hand, 4shared doesn't delete your files in 1 month, but deletes them if you haven't logged in to your account for 6 months. And does it really matter if you have to make an account to that website? No. It's just signing up. Sure it's time consuming, but come on man, just signing up to a website just to download a simple file is not going to kill you. I don't mind when I have to sign up to do anything, it's the website's bacon, not mine. I have nothing to do with 4shared's style. All I do is upload stuff to it, and the website does the rest. You don't want to do that? Then that's just fine by me, argue with 4shared. It's not my fault for making people sign up to view files. That's all I have to say.
Old 03-30-2013, 04:14 PM   #4
Redeye

Okay, I was thinking, and I uploaded my game to Mediafire as well, i'm still keeping the 4shared link though. I may even go to Rapidshare and upload that too if you want.
Old 03-30-2013, 05:28 PM   #5
TheHonorableRyu
Face it straight!

TheHonorableRyu likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.TheHonorableRyu likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.TheHonorableRyu likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.TheHonorableRyu likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.TheHonorableRyu likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.TheHonorableRyu likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.TheHonorableRyu likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.TheHonorableRyu likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.TheHonorableRyu likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.TheHonorableRyu likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.TheHonorableRyu likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.

I'm downloading it now from Mediafire.

It doesn't hurt to have multiple options at this point. I think Ryner is giving good advise. Required sign up can easily dissuade potential players, and most of them simply aren't going to care about your arguments for using 4shared. Plus, your options aren't limited to either 4shared or Mediafire. For example, you could start using Dropbox or something.
TheHonorableRyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 05:52 PM   #6
Redeye

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHonorableRyu View Post
I'm downloading it now from Mediafire.

It doesn't hurt to have multiple options at this point. I think Ryner is giving good advise. Required sign up can easily dissuade potential players, and most of them simply aren't going to care about your arguments for using 4shared. Plus, your options aren't limited to either 4shared or Mediafire. For example, you could start using Dropbox or something.
I get what you're saying, I know.

Anyways, did it take you about 2 hours to download it? Lol, it's a big file. Despite a half gig demo it will be worth it once you start to actually PLAY it.
Old 03-30-2013, 11:23 PM   #7
Nova
Champagne Supernova

Nova wins at life.Nova wins at life.Nova wins at life.Nova wins at life.Nova wins at life.Nova wins at life.Nova wins at life.Nova wins at life.Nova wins at life.Nova wins at life.

It only took me about five minutes to download from Mediafire.

Last edited by Nova; 03-30-2013 at 11:24 PM.
Nova is offline   Reply With Quote