RPG Maker Pavilion  

Go Back   RPG Maker Pavilion > RPG Maker > RPG Maker Workshop

Old 02-18-2005, 12:19 PM   #1
ValhallaRPG
RPGM Password Finder

ValhallaRPG is special!
Technical Assistance: Password Recovery for RPG Maker 1 and 2

You're probably protecting your RPG Maker project with a password. If you forgot your password, don't worry. I analysed RPG Maker 1 and RPG Maker 2 's save format and I can discover the password for both games.

So if you ever forget your password, don't panic. You wont lose the countless hours you worked on your project because Valhalla is here to save the day!

In order to respect the work and privacy of any RPG makers, know that I'll only give password for your own project and not someone else's project. Most of the time it's easy to tell which people is working on what with the forum threads. But if you can give me proof that it's your very own project (like the name of a specific variable, dungeon, anything that comes to mind that you can't see while playing), that will make things easier for me.
ValhallaRPG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2005, 04:36 PM   #2
RPGD
Apple Caviar

RPGD can land the plane in Top Gun.RPGD can land the plane in Top Gun.RPGD can land the plane in Top Gun.RPGD can land the plane in Top Gun.RPGD can land the plane in Top Gun.RPGD can land the plane in Top Gun.RPGD can land the plane in Top Gun.RPGD can land the plane in Top Gun.RPGD can land the plane in Top Gun.
Re: Technical Assistance: Password Recovery for RPG Maker 1 and 2

Welcome to the new Pavilion, Valhalla.

~Updates weekly on Sundays~
RPGD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2005, 01:53 PM   #3
Gustaff 13
Im afraid we have to stop

Gustaff 13 vaporized Tokyo (and Godzilla, in the process)Gustaff 13 vaporized Tokyo (and Godzilla, in the process)Gustaff 13 vaporized Tokyo (and Godzilla, in the process)Gustaff 13 vaporized Tokyo (and Godzilla, in the process)Gustaff 13 vaporized Tokyo (and Godzilla, in the process)Gustaff 13 vaporized Tokyo (and Godzilla, in the process)Gustaff 13 vaporized Tokyo (and Godzilla, in the process)Gustaff 13 vaporized Tokyo (and Godzilla, in the process)

Valhalla! RPGC ROCKS! OW!
Old 02-19-2005, 10:52 PM   #4
ValhallaRPG
RPGM Password Finder

ValhallaRPG is special!

Thanks RPGProgrammer for the welcome

Gustaff 13, I'm glad to see that RPGC is useful for your RPGM1 project
Old 01-22-2006, 07:44 PM   #5
HolyPhoenix
I Pinch

HolyPhoenix is just really nice

Please, Come help me Valhalla RPG. I need help. My password litterally changed itself. (I think) Please somehow see this post though you havn't visited in a long time.
Old 01-22-2006, 08:06 PM   #6
Draygone
"Raccoonish"

Draygone flings sweet-smelling poo.Draygone flings sweet-smelling poo.Draygone flings sweet-smelling poo.Draygone flings sweet-smelling poo.Draygone flings sweet-smelling poo.Draygone flings sweet-smelling poo.Draygone flings sweet-smelling poo.Draygone flings sweet-smelling poo.Draygone flings sweet-smelling poo.

I'd recommend trying an e-mail, but Valhalla doesn't seem to have his e-mail available here. It says to ask Valk for assistance.
"What if like...there was an exact copy of you somewhere, except they're the opposite gender, like you guys could literally have a freaky friday moment and nothing would change. Imagine the best friendship that could be found there."
Draygone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006, 06:00 PM   #7
ValhallaRPG
RPGM Password Finder

ValhallaRPG is special!

OK I'm here now! Cloud I received your email and replied. So you can send me your RPGM file anytime so I can find your password I can't wait to help. Oh and sorry the the delay: the job is keeping me extra busy.

My email:
jf.aquin@pyroair.com
Old 01-26-2006, 06:29 PM   #8
Crimson Knight
The goggles! They WORK!

Location: I live in my pants. Hey I lost 40 pounds in a month, why not?
Crimson Knight has proven the theory of relativity with a crayon.Crimson Knight has proven the theory of relativity with a crayon.Crimson Knight has proven the theory of relativity with a crayon.Crimson Knight has proven the theory of relativity with a crayon.

Hey, you're back!

I needed to recover a password as well, and I actually tried it myself, but the software I used gave me a bug. Good to see you haven't been pushing up daisies or anything.
Crimson Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 06:10 PM   #9
ValhallaRPG
RPGM Password Finder

ValhallaRPG is special!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Knight
Hey, you're back!

I needed to recover a password as well, and I actually tried it myself, but the software I used gave me a bug. Good to see you haven't been pushing up daisies or anything.
So you tried to use a software to find a password and it bugged? hmm.... Of course I won't give the password recipe, but if you're looking for a good free hex editor, Translhextion works great.

Yeah I'm kinda back... Well I try to come sometimes here and there for the passwords just in case, but the new house I bought, the girlfriend and the job keep me very busy. Unfortunately, I don't play much RPGM1 or 2 lately. I play other RPGs that came out and I put aside PRGM. But I still have my two copies of RPGM1 and two copies of RPMG2 to help with passwords and play other people's games sometimes. Why did I buy two copies of each? Because I wanted to have an extra one just in case the other CD would be scrap... oh well.

The new RPGM XP interests me alot. Once I have the money, I'll buy it. Damn house... it costs alot with the renovations to do... Since I like to compose music and I like old style RPGs, RPG Maker XP will problably be the best that suits me with the MIDI file support.

And if you need to recover your password and I'm not replying soon, don't hesitate to email me at jf.aquin@pyroair.com.
Old 02-08-2006, 11:53 AM   #10
HolyPhoenix
I Pinch

HolyPhoenix is just really nice

Yeah, sorry it is taking me so long to get that to you. I will try to upload it to my computer today. I have been really busy with school. I just got sick today so I am staying home.

Edit: I tried to put it on my evo. Unfortunatley my max disk is not reading my memory cards for the playstation1. What is up with that? Is the disk not meant to read those memory cards? What do I need to get it to the evo Flash drive?

Last edited by HolyPhoenix; 02-08-2006 at 12:16 PM. Reason: For help
HolyPhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 06:15 PM   #11
ValhallaRPG
RPGM Password Finder

ValhallaRPG is special!

It's ok, take your time to send me the file. About the Evo flash thing, I don't know that hardware, I use the SharkPort for PS2 and DexDrive for PS1, sorry.
Old 02-09-2006, 11:13 PM   #12
Ixzion
Owns the Mag

Ixzion is cooler than a T-Rex that with laser beam eyeballs.Ixzion is cooler than a T-Rex that with laser beam eyeballs.Ixzion is cooler than a T-Rex that with laser beam eyeballs.Ixzion is cooler than a T-Rex that with laser beam eyeballs.

Hey Val, make sure to stop by the Mag sometime!

http://www.rpgmmag.com

It's a lot different since you were here last. I also have something interesting that I want you to at least look at....
Old 02-09-2006, 11:17 PM   #13
Valkysas
Roadside Cheese Camera

Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like

Quote:
I tried to put it on my evo. Unfortunatley my max disk is not reading my memory cards for the playstation1. What is up with that? Is the disk not meant to read those memory cards? What do I need to get it to the evo Flash drive?
No PS2 file transfer device will work with PS1 files. you need to get a dex drive.

Valkysas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 12:59 PM   #14
MRevelle83
N-Gage 4 Life

MRevelle83 listens to Golden Earring.MRevelle83 listens to Golden Earring.MRevelle83 listens to Golden Earring.MRevelle83 listens to Golden Earring.MRevelle83 listens to Golden Earring.MRevelle83 listens to Golden Earring.MRevelle83 listens to Golden Earring.

Valhalla, if you are still here, I'd appreciate it if you could use this to rediscover my password for me. My memory card went dead, so I have to recover the password from the demo on this site, for the Scenario data. Can you help? I'd send an email, but it won't let me.
Old 07-17-2006, 09:56 AM   #15
ValhallaRPG
RPGM Password Finder

ValhallaRPG is special!

Sorry for the email issue, I forgot to update it in my user profile. Shame on me! now new email entries should work fine.

I recovered your password for Mancara Revelle. I sent your an email with the system and scenario passwords included. Hope you received it
Old 07-18-2006, 03:59 PM   #16
MRevelle83
N-Gage 4 Life

MRevelle83 listens to Golden Earring.MRevelle83 listens to Golden Earring.MRevelle83 listens to Golden Earring.MRevelle83 listens to Golden Earring.MRevelle83 listens to Golden Earring.MRevelle83 listens to Golden Earring.MRevelle83 listens to Golden Earring.

It didn't show up in my email, yet. Could you resend it in a PM?
Old 07-18-2006, 04:49 PM   #17
ValhallaRPG
RPGM Password Finder

ValhallaRPG is special!

Aww, I probably sent it when the server went down at the job. Sorry... I just sent a private message now
Old 07-22-2006, 12:50 PM   #18
MRevelle83
N-Gage 4 Life

Alright, got it. Thanks.
Old 08-09-2006, 02:26 PM   #19
bluggaschnugga
Bluggaschnugga

bluggaschnugga is special!

How much do the cables to hook the ps2 to the computer cost?
bluggaschnugga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 09:08 AM   #20
ValhallaRPG
RPGM Password Finder

ValhallaRPG is special!

I think it's around 25 to 30$, but it's been a while since I bought my Sharkport for PS2.