RPG Maker Pavilion  

Go Back   RPG Maker Pavilion > Front Desk > News Forum

Old 06-27-2017, 03:24 PM   #1
Valkysas
Roadside Cheese Camera

Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like
RPG Maker FES Available Today!

RPG Maker FES is now available for the Nintendo 3DS from NIS America. If you just want to play some games with it, this time you don't need to buy the software, download the RPG Maker Player software for free on the Nintendo eShop! If you're interested in what the software can do, check out the information I've posted in the RPG Maker General forum. We also have a workshop forum ready for any questions you have for using the software, or posting any tips you may have.

If you'd like to see what all comes in the limited edition package, I've made a quick video of that below.

Valkysas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 04:45 AM   #2
Deeth Irteen
Darkness is the truth

Deeth Irteen is recognized as being 'cool' by Beavis and Butthead.Deeth Irteen is recognized as being 'cool' by Beavis and Butthead.Deeth Irteen is recognized as being 'cool' by Beavis and Butthead.Deeth Irteen is recognized as being 'cool' by Beavis and Butthead.Deeth Irteen is recognized as being 'cool' by Beavis and Butthead.Deeth Irteen is recognized as being 'cool' by Beavis and Butthead.Deeth Irteen is recognized as being 'cool' by Beavis and Butthead.
Re: RPG Maker FES Available Today!

I'm currently too broke to buy the program. So I'll just download the player and wait for other people to make games.

Quote:
"You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
-Walt Disney
Deeth Irteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 02:53 PM   #3
1ce
Stay informed

1ce killed Rambo... with a SLEDGEHAMMER!1ce killed Rambo... with a SLEDGEHAMMER!1ce killed Rambo... with a SLEDGEHAMMER!1ce killed Rambo... with a SLEDGEHAMMER!1ce killed Rambo... with a SLEDGEHAMMER!1ce killed Rambo... with a SLEDGEHAMMER!1ce killed Rambo... with a SLEDGEHAMMER!

I totally bought this day one and am so excited to get started.
1ce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 09:23 PM   #4
RPGMakerConsoleFan101
One-Eyed Dragon of Oshu

RPGMakerConsoleFan101 is a glorious beacon of light

I love this game so much! Can't wait for the DLC to come out for this game!
RPGMakerConsoleFan101 is offline   Reply With Quote