RPG Maker Pavilion  

Go Back   RPG Maker Pavilion > General Discussion > Pavilion's Greatest Hits > Game Forum Archives > Twitchy Penguin Studio

Old 09-01-2008, 01:20 AM   #1
Libby
Teh Twitchy Penguin

Libby is a Chewbacca with headbutting action.Libby is a Chewbacca with headbutting action.Libby is a Chewbacca with headbutting action.Libby is a Chewbacca with headbutting action.Libby is a Chewbacca with headbutting action.Libby is a Chewbacca with headbutting action.Libby is a Chewbacca with headbutting action.Libby is a Chewbacca with headbutting action.
BETA READERS NEEDED!

I am building the world from paper to XP, so I need some people who are willing to know massive spoilers before I commit them to XP. I would like second opinions, because I know I can't always be too sure my writings don't sound stupid. So, if you'd like to help, please let me know! I would be greatly appreciative!

edit- I will also hold a few interviews if there are enough people to do so. I hope to have varied views. I'll get to it all in the morning! Promise!

Last edited by Libby; 09-01-2008 at 01:28 AM.
Libby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 01:23 AM   #2
Duel
Donkey Emperor

Duel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealed
Re: BETA READERS NEEDED!

I'll help. I like helping.

Duel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 01:29 AM   #3
Zeroth
Donkey Emperor

Zeroth has a sandwich-heavy portfolio.Zeroth has a sandwich-heavy portfolio.Zeroth has a sandwich-heavy portfolio.Zeroth has a sandwich-heavy portfolio.

You can count me in too. Can't wait to hear your story.
Old 09-01-2008, 01:11 PM   #4
Libby
Teh Twitchy Penguin

Libby is a Chewbacca with headbutting action.Libby is a Chewbacca with headbutting action.Libby is a Chewbacca with headbutting action.Libby is a Chewbacca with headbutting action.Libby is a Chewbacca with headbutting action.Libby is a Chewbacca with headbutting action.Libby is a Chewbacca with headbutting action.Libby is a Chewbacca with headbutting action.

Wow! So many people. Now to reiterate, I do want to let people know that anything I will be showing to you will be spoilers, but it's all the concept work. You will be credited in the credits. ^_^ You guys are so awesome!

Give me a short bit to figure out how it is all going to be done. I'll contact everyone (if anyone else would like to help as well, then please, you may post. ^_^ You are teh awesome!)

Last edited by Libby; 09-01-2008 at 01:13 PM.
Old 09-01-2008, 10:44 PM   #5
Whataface2
The Quiet One

Whataface2 is a name known to all

I'm game if you still need the help.
Whataface2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 11:29 PM   #6
Zeroth
Donkey Emperor

Zeroth has a sandwich-heavy portfolio.Zeroth has a sandwich-heavy portfolio.Zeroth has a sandwich-heavy portfolio.Zeroth has a sandwich-heavy portfolio.

This is only a suggestion, but what you could do is create a social group and make it invite only. That way, only people you invite can see what you wrote and we could talk about it more easily. By reading what each member posts, we can decide what needs to be changed, and then come up with a solution. The only downside is that the admins can still read it. Just a thought.
Old 09-01-2008, 11:33 PM   #7
Big Rick Cook
Old-School

Big Rick Cook likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.Big Rick Cook likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.Big Rick Cook likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.Big Rick Cook likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.Big Rick Cook likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.Big Rick Cook likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.Big Rick Cook likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.Big Rick Cook likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.Big Rick Cook likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.Big Rick Cook likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.Big Rick Cook likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.

Include meh. Preeze. =)
Big Rick Cook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 01:46 AM   #8
Perversion
Girl Licker

Perversion is walking around in the background like Perversion is walking around in the background like Perversion is walking around in the background like Perversion is walking around in the background like Perversion is walking around in the background like Perversion is walking around in the background like Perversion is walking around in the background like Perversion is walking around in the background like Perversion is walking around in the background like Perversion is walking around in the background like Perversion is walking around in the background like

I'd like to be helpful at this point, but will probably end up being a lazy-ass and more of a hindrance than a help. That, and I can't play RPGM XP.
Old 09-02-2008, 12:45 PM   #9
Big Rick Cook
Old-School

Big Rick Cook likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.Big Rick Cook likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.Big Rick Cook likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.Big Rick Cook likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.Big Rick Cook likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.Big Rick Cook likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.Big Rick Cook likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.Big Rick Cook likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.Big Rick Cook likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.Big Rick Cook likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.Big Rick Cook likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.

So far as my understanding goes, this is all conception before it gets to XP. So having the game shouldn't hinder you in this regard.

If I'm wrong, and we'll need RPGM XP to do this, then I suck and I can't help, either.
Old 09-02-2008, 04:25 PM   #10
Ωbright
Too Big to Fail

Ωbright is walking around in the background like Ωbright is walking around in the background like Ωbright is walking around in the background like Ωbright is walking around in the background like Ωbright is walking around in the background like Ωbright is walking around in the background like Ωbright is walking around in the background like Ωbright is walking around in the background like Ωbright is walking around in the background like Ωbright is walking around in the background like Ωbright is walking around in the background like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navane View Post
This is only a suggestion, but what you could do is create a social group and make it invite only. That way, only people you invite can see what you wrote and we could talk about it more easily. By reading what each member posts, we can decide what needs to be changed, and then come up with a solution. The only downside is that the admins can still read it. Just a thought.
Libby, if you do this, invite me.

Even if you don't, I'd still like to help.

Last edited by Ωbright; 09-02-2008 at 04:26 PM.
Ωbright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 10:42 PM   #11
Gustaff 13
Im afraid we have to stop

Gustaff 13 vaporized Tokyo (and Godzilla, in the process)Gustaff 13 vaporized Tokyo (and Godzilla, in the process)Gustaff 13 vaporized Tokyo (and Godzilla, in the process)Gustaff 13 vaporized Tokyo (and Godzilla, in the process)Gustaff 13 vaporized Tokyo (and Godzilla, in the process)Gustaff 13 vaporized Tokyo (and Godzilla, in the process)Gustaff 13 vaporized Tokyo (and Godzilla, in the process)Gustaff 13 vaporized Tokyo (and Godzilla, in the process)

I hardly think the administrators here would be concerned about someone Making an RPG.

But if you do do this: can I come too?
Awww...
Old 09-03-2008, 12:46 AM   #12
Jamos
Ultimate Authority on Fun

Jamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spite

I would ask, but you can't have EVERYONE know what is going to happen. You seem to have plenty of helpers as it is.

Add me... I'll wait.
Jamos is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 06:54 PM   #13
Libby
Teh Twitchy Penguin

Alright, I didn't realize that I would have so many people interested. To be specific, my "Beta Readers" will be the ones who will read over and "approve" (not really approve, but point out idiocies and annoyances) in my conceptual work to my scripting.

This includes character auditions and grammar checking. If you are still interested, let me know. I don't know how many slots I should have, but I am thinking about five--The method for sharing I haven't figured out yet, but I should by the end of the night.

Possibly.
Old 09-11-2008, 12:04 AM   #14
Big Rick Cook
Old-School

I'm still interested.
Old 09-11-2008, 01:11 AM   #15
Zeroth
Donkey Emperor

Me too.
Old 09-11-2008, 10:27 AM   #16
Duel
Donkey Emperor

Duel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealed

Interested, I still am.
Duel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 11:54 PM   #17
Libby
Teh Twitchy Penguin

Alright, so I have decided on definates for beta-reading, just because I know them from the forum and I know they will give very good input (I need a cynical bastard) and that is Glooms and Obright.

Everyone else with these new damn SNs (or if you are new) have to prove themselves in some way.

I say half-naked gladiatorial fights. Obright will be the judge, and Glooms can supply the lions.
Old 09-12-2008, 10:50 AM   #18
Big Rick Cook
Old-School

D=

What a surprising turn of events. Figured I would be a definite. =(

Last edited by Big Rick Cook; 09-12-2008 at 10:51 AM.
Old 09-12-2008, 11:19 AM   #19
Big Rick Cook
Old-School

Obviously. Perhaps I can remind Libby that she once asked me for help regarding this very story. Right before we started talking about sexual innuendo screensavers. {=3
Old 09-12-2008, 02:30 PM   #20
Big Rick Cook
Old-School

Nuh-uh.