RPG Maker Pavilion  

Go Back   RPG Maker Pavilion > General Discussion > Video Games

Old 08-17-2017, 02:15 AM   #5061
1ce
Stay informed

1ce killed Rambo... with a SLEDGEHAMMER!1ce killed Rambo... with a SLEDGEHAMMER!1ce killed Rambo... with a SLEDGEHAMMER!1ce killed Rambo... with a SLEDGEHAMMER!1ce killed Rambo... with a SLEDGEHAMMER!1ce killed Rambo... with a SLEDGEHAMMER!1ce killed Rambo... with a SLEDGEHAMMER!
Re: Unofficially Official What are you Playing

I might be stuck in Chrono Cross. To save Kid I have to beat the Hydra, but it kicks my butt. It just spams a attack all spell and has strong physical and magic attacks that cut through my team. Greno and Korcha do okay against it, Pierre is pretty useless in general, and the fairy dies right away.

For some crazy reason, you can't really boost your stats through random battles, so you're kinda stuck in the situation you have. Maybe I just screwed up along the way and made the game harder for myself because looking at guides shows there are many different paths I could have taken. Well, back to the shelf you go Cross.

I've also been enjoying playing Treasure's line of games, such as Ikaruga and Radiant Silvergun. I like how they're super difficult but not bullet hell games. Tough, but I know where I went wrong and what to do next time.
1ce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 06:07 PM   #5062
Caciss
hates everyone

Caciss is walking around in the background like Caciss is walking around in the background like Caciss is walking around in the background like Caciss is walking around in the background like Caciss is walking around in the background like Caciss is walking around in the background like Caciss is walking around in the background like Caciss is walking around in the background like Caciss is walking around in the background like Caciss is walking around in the background like Caciss is walking around in the background like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Rick Cook View Post
I'm back on that Rocket League hype, this time exclusively playing online (except when playing with Sivart). I am still pretty bad at the game. I'm in 3v3 Standard, Silver I ranked (maybe hit II last night, I forget), and kind of my soft goal is to progress to Gold. I'm not so bad that I don't think I can make it, but I definitely still have a lot of meta to absorb and get better at, as well as fine-tuning my aerial game to not whiff every other time I boost while in the air.
You playing on PS4 or PC?

I can probably coach you a little bit I'm high diamond/low champ.

BUT HEY WHO GOT THAT STARCRAFT REMASTER?

Last edited by Caciss; 08-17-2017 at 06:09 PM.
Caciss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 06:48 PM   #5063
Sampson
Hail Satan

Sampson has their Atari next to their Xbox 360Sampson has their Atari next to their Xbox 360Sampson has their Atari next to their Xbox 360Sampson has their Atari next to their Xbox 360Sampson has their Atari next to their Xbox 360Sampson has their Atari next to their Xbox 360Sampson has their Atari next to their Xbox 360Sampson has their Atari next to their Xbox 360Sampson has their Atari next to their Xbox 360Sampson has their Atari next to their Xbox 360Sampson has their Atari next to their Xbox 360

I'm down to play OW, PUBG, or SCR.
Sampson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 10:29 AM   #5064
Big Rick Cook
Old-School

Big Rick Cook and the pigeons are one.Big Rick Cook and the pigeons are one.Big Rick Cook and the pigeons are one.Big Rick Cook and the pigeons are one.Big Rick Cook and the pigeons are one.Big Rick Cook and the pigeons are one.Big Rick Cook and the pigeons are one.Big Rick Cook and the pigeons are one.Big Rick Cook and the pigeons are one.Big Rick Cook and the pigeons are one.Big Rick Cook and the pigeons are one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caciss View Post
You playing on PS4 or PC?

I can probably coach you a little bit I'm high diamond/low champ.

BUT HEY WHO GOT THAT STARCRAFT REMASTER?
PS4.
Old 08-18-2017, 05:21 PM   #5065
DK

DK is walking around in the background like DK is walking around in the background like DK is walking around in the background like DK is walking around in the background like DK is walking around in the background like DK is walking around in the background like DK is walking around in the background like DK is walking around in the background like DK is walking around in the background like DK is walking around in the background like DK is walking around in the background like

Starcraft Squaddies:

my battlenet is RedPyramids#1687

let's play. I'm terrible.

But we can also play overwatch, in which case I will probably beat you and or boost your ranking.
DK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 02:53 PM   #5066
Mcardy
Joe Biden from Space

Mcardy pased Go on the Monopoly Board and recieved $400.Mcardy pased Go on the Monopoly Board and recieved $400.Mcardy pased Go on the Monopoly Board and recieved $400.Mcardy pased Go on the Monopoly Board and recieved $400.Mcardy pased Go on the Monopoly Board and recieved $400.Mcardy pased Go on the Monopoly Board and recieved $400.Mcardy pased Go on the Monopoly Board and recieved $400.Mcardy pased Go on the Monopoly Board and recieved $400.Mcardy pased Go on the Monopoly Board and recieved $400.Mcardy pased Go on the Monopoly Board and recieved $400.Mcardy pased Go on the Monopoly Board and recieved $400.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DK View Post
Starcraft Squaddies:

my battlenet is RedPyramids#1687

let's play. I'm terrible.
Me and a few friends played SCR last night. We lasted one whole match before deciding it's too antiquated, old and clunky to have fun with.

Game did not age well. Luckily I didn't have to pay for it to find that out.
Mcardy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 06:30 PM   #5067
Caciss
hates everyone

Caciss is walking around in the background like Caciss is walking around in the background like Caciss is walking around in the background like Caciss is walking around in the background like Caciss is walking around in the background like Caciss is walking around in the background like Caciss is walking around in the background like Caciss is walking around in the background like Caciss is walking around in the background like Caciss is walking around in the background like Caciss is walking around in the background like

Doesn't really feel that way to me! Stills seem solid besides the pathfinding, which with experience you can make up for. Also a blast to watch people who are good at it.

Also that means we can only play in private matches Rick. :[

Last edited by Caciss; 08-19-2017 at 06:31 PM.
Old 08-19-2017, 11:02 PM   #5068
Mcardy
Joe Biden from Space

Mcardy pased Go on the Monopoly Board and recieved $400.Mcardy pased Go on the Monopoly Board and recieved $400.Mcardy pased Go on the Monopoly Board and recieved $400.Mcardy pased Go on the Monopoly Board and recieved $400.Mcardy pased Go on the Monopoly Board and recieved $400.Mcardy pased Go on the Monopoly Board and recieved $400.Mcardy pased Go on the Monopoly Board and recieved $400.Mcardy pased Go on the Monopoly Board and recieved $400.Mcardy pased Go on the Monopoly Board and recieved $400.Mcardy pased Go on the Monopoly Board and recieved $400.Mcardy pased Go on the Monopoly Board and recieved $400.

Quote:
Doesn't really feel that way to me! Stills seem solid besides the pathfinding, which with experience you can make up for. Also a blast to watch people who are good at it.

I think we're all just spoiled and used to all the QoL stuff StarCraft 2 did to make things so much easier for the player.
Mcardy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 09:51 AM   #5069
Big Rick Cook
Old-School

Big Rick Cook and the pigeons are one.Big Rick Cook and the pigeons are one.Big Rick Cook and the pigeons are one.Big Rick Cook and the pigeons are one.Big Rick Cook and the pigeons are one.Big Rick Cook and the pigeons are one.Big Rick Cook and the pigeons are one.Big Rick Cook and the pigeons are one.Big Rick Cook and the pigeons are one.Big Rick Cook and the pigeons are one.Big Rick Cook and the pigeons are one.

Quote:

It's okay; I had a pretty epic bad run on Friday that tanked me into the oblivion of Bronze and I'm still tearing my way out of it, slowly but surely. It was a pretty disheartening day.
Old 08-21-2017, 07:55 PM   #5070
GLM
1989 POLOCOM

GLM is a glorious beacon of light

Let it Die turned into a boring slog. :v

I'm finally playing Nioh. I really wasn't feeling until I got past the first area after restarting twice. Now I'm swinging around a kasarigama and chucking kunai like a pro. It really has a steep learning curve and, despite what Highwind told me, the game is not really helpful explaining the myriad sub stats..

My advice for anyone going in: blocking and using heavy armour seems the safe way to go, but you want to be dodging in pajamas if you're gonna make it.
Old 08-21-2017, 10:41 PM   #5071
Caciss
hates everyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Rick Cook View Post
It's okay; I had a pretty epic bad run on Friday that tanked me into the oblivion of Bronze and I'm still tearing my way out of it, slowly but surely. It was a pretty disheartening day.
Stay strong! I would probably recommend playing a very passive style in those ranks. You can typically just wait for your opponent to make mistakes and then capitalize. Aerials alone used to be able to elevate you pretty high in ranks, but the player mechanics in silver and gold are way better than they used to be even though the game sense and vision is still terrible. You just playing solo standard or...?

Here's a clip of a nice play I pulled off the other day because why not.

Last edited by Caciss; 08-21-2017 at 11:35 PM.
Old 08-22-2017, 02:21 AM   #5072
Jamos
Ultimate Authority on Fun

Jamos ate one shoelace, then the otherJamos ate one shoelace, then the otherJamos ate one shoelace, then the otherJamos ate one shoelace, then the otherJamos ate one shoelace, then the otherJamos ate one shoelace, then the otherJamos ate one shoelace, then the otherJamos ate one shoelace, then the otherJamos ate one shoelace, then the otherJamos ate one shoelace, then the otherJamos ate one shoelace, then the other

I have been been kind of lazy with Injustice 2 lately. I've been literally having the A.I. doing all the work for me while I work on things on my computer. I like to call it solid time-management. Yeah, that's it.

Add me... I'll wait.
Jamos is offline   Reply With Quote