RPG Maker Pavilion  

Go Back   RPG Maker Pavilion > General Discussion > Free Forum

Old 02-01-2005, 10:17 PM   #1
Valkysas
Roadside Cheese Camera

Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like
Official Pavilion Photo Topic™ - Only pictures of yourself or pictures you took

*RULES*
As it says in the topic title, only post pictures of yourself, or pictures you took. repeated failure to comply with this will result in a temporary ban from the free forum. any posts in this topic that you make after being unbanned will result in a month-long loss of both your signature and avatar. any more rule breaking posts made after that will result in permanent loss of your avatar and signature. And if you're stupid enough to keep breaking the rules after that, you get permanently banned from the free forum.

Last edited by Valkysas; 10-15-2008 at 09:15 PM.
Valkysas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 09:52 PM   #2
Armored
@_@

Armored went back in time to destroy evil.Armored went back in time to destroy evil.Armored went back in time to destroy evil.Armored went back in time to destroy evil.Armored went back in time to destroy evil.Armored went back in time to destroy evil.Armored went back in time to destroy evil.
Official Pavilion Photo Topic™ II - Only pictures of yourself or pictures you took

Fledgling Mohawk

Last edited by Armored; 09-21-2008 at 09:53 PM.
Armored is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 11:06 PM   #3
Big Rick Cook
Old-School

Big Rick Cook likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.Big Rick Cook likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.Big Rick Cook likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.Big Rick Cook likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.Big Rick Cook likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.Big Rick Cook likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.Big Rick Cook likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.Big Rick Cook likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.Big Rick Cook likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.Big Rick Cook likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.Big Rick Cook likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.
Re: The Official Pavilion Photo Topic™ - Only pictures of yourself, or pictures you t

That looks suspiciously like a fauxhawk from the front.
Old 09-21-2008, 11:08 PM   #4
Ms. Porkchop
Robots don't poop!

Ms. Porkchop is loved even more than Berries N' Cream by the little lad.Ms. Porkchop is loved even more than Berries N' Cream by the little lad.Ms. Porkchop is loved even more than Berries N' Cream by the little lad.Ms. Porkchop is loved even more than Berries N' Cream by the little lad.Ms. Porkchop is loved even more than Berries N' Cream by the little lad.Ms. Porkchop is loved even more than Berries N' Cream by the little lad.Ms. Porkchop is loved even more than Berries N' Cream by the little lad.Ms. Porkchop is loved even more than Berries N' Cream by the little lad.Ms. Porkchop is loved even more than Berries N' Cream by the little lad.Ms. Porkchop is loved even more than Berries N' Cream by the little lad.Ms. Porkchop is loved even more than Berries N' Cream by the little lad.
Re: The Official Pavilion Photo Topic™ - Only pictures of yourself, or pictures you t

[QUOTE=Sejon Sol;431018]It IS a nice place. It's a townhouse in Maryland. I just moved in like 3 weeks ago.

We have a pool right out front:

Can we move in?
Ms. Porkchop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 11:11 PM   #5
jvrlopez
[CIV DIV]

jvrlopez vaporized Tokyo (and Godzilla, in the process)jvrlopez vaporized Tokyo (and Godzilla, in the process)jvrlopez vaporized Tokyo (and Godzilla, in the process)jvrlopez vaporized Tokyo (and Godzilla, in the process)jvrlopez vaporized Tokyo (and Godzilla, in the process)jvrlopez vaporized Tokyo (and Godzilla, in the process)jvrlopez vaporized Tokyo (and Godzilla, in the process)jvrlopez vaporized Tokyo (and Godzilla, in the process)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armored View Post
Fledgling Mohawk

Use Elmer's Glue and dry it in place with a blowdryer.

Back in the street punk days I used to have an 8 inch mohawk that I kept up with that.
jvrlopez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 01:11 AM   #6
The_Real_Crunk
Totally Metal

The_Real_Crunk is walking around in the background like The_Real_Crunk is walking around in the background like The_Real_Crunk is walking around in the background like The_Real_Crunk is walking around in the background like The_Real_Crunk is walking around in the background like The_Real_Crunk is walking around in the background like The_Real_Crunk is walking around in the background like The_Real_Crunk is walking around in the background like The_Real_Crunk is walking around in the background like The_Real_Crunk is walking around in the background like The_Real_Crunk is walking around in the background like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sejon Sol View Post

[/IMG]
Have fun getting POWER LINE CANCER!
The_Real_Crunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 10:56 PM   #7
Armored
@_@

Armored went back in time to destroy evil.Armored went back in time to destroy evil.Armored went back in time to destroy evil.Armored went back in time to destroy evil.Armored went back in time to destroy evil.Armored went back in time to destroy evil.Armored went back in time to destroy evil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Daigle View Post
That looks suspiciously like a fauxhawk from the front.
It just needs some more length!!! >_<

And thanks for the tip jvr, i'm thinking about 6 inches or so sounds good. I'll decide when I get there.
Armored is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 09:34 PM   #8
Fruple
Nappy nappy time!

Fruple is ranked number one at Halo amongst Tibetan monks.Fruple is ranked number one at Halo amongst Tibetan monks.Fruple is ranked number one at Halo amongst Tibetan monks.Fruple is ranked number one at Halo amongst Tibetan monks.Fruple is ranked number one at Halo amongst Tibetan monks.Fruple is ranked number one at Halo amongst Tibetan monks.Fruple is ranked number one at Halo amongst Tibetan monks.Fruple is ranked number one at Halo amongst Tibetan monks.Fruple is ranked number one at Halo amongst Tibetan monks.

Went to a Twin's game last night with my brother and his friends. We won 9-3 against the White Sox, only a game and a half out of first!

(And sorry for the quality, it was taken with my phone)
Old 09-24-2008, 11:56 PM   #9
Caciss
hates everyone

Caciss is walking around in the background like Caciss is walking around in the background like Caciss is walking around in the background like Caciss is walking around in the background like Caciss is walking around in the background like Caciss is walking around in the background like Caciss is walking around in the background like Caciss is walking around in the background like Caciss is walking around in the background like Caciss is walking around in the background like Caciss is walking around in the background like

You're a guy now?
Caciss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 12:10 AM   #10
Fruple
Nappy nappy time!

Fruple is ranked number one at Halo amongst Tibetan monks.Fruple is ranked number one at Halo amongst Tibetan monks.Fruple is ranked number one at Halo amongst Tibetan monks.Fruple is ranked number one at Halo amongst Tibetan monks.Fruple is ranked number one at Halo amongst Tibetan monks.Fruple is ranked number one at Halo amongst Tibetan monks.Fruple is ranked number one at Halo amongst Tibetan monks.Fruple is ranked number one at Halo amongst Tibetan monks.Fruple is ranked number one at Halo amongst Tibetan monks.

Not that I know of. Yeah, probably should have said that the picture is of my brother and his friends. And that is not hito, it is another brother.
Old 09-25-2008, 12:15 AM   #11
Biggie
Could get out more

Biggie , I'm real happy for you, And I'ma let you finish, but Beyonce...Biggie , I'm real happy for you, And I'ma let you finish, but Beyonce...Biggie , I'm real happy for you, And I'ma let you finish, but Beyonce...Biggie , I'm real happy for you, And I'ma let you finish, but Beyonce...Biggie , I'm real happy for you, And I'ma let you finish, but Beyonce...Biggie , I'm real happy for you, And I'ma let you finish, but Beyonce...Biggie , I'm real happy for you, And I'ma let you finish, but Beyonce...Biggie , I'm real happy for you, And I'ma let you finish, but Beyonce...Biggie , I'm real happy for you, And I'ma let you finish, but Beyonce...Biggie , I'm real happy for you, And I'ma let you finish, but Beyonce...Biggie , I'm real happy for you, And I'ma let you finish, but Beyonce...

Yeah, I was going to say. I don't remember Hito having better facial hair than I.
Biggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 01:30 AM   #12
Sezjeuric
Chipmunk on crack

Sezjeuric pulled Excalibur from the stone with one hand, and flipped a pancake in the otherSezjeuric pulled Excalibur from the stone with one hand, and flipped a pancake in the otherSezjeuric pulled Excalibur from the stone with one hand, and flipped a pancake in the otherSezjeuric pulled Excalibur from the stone with one hand, and flipped a pancake in the otherSezjeuric pulled Excalibur from the stone with one hand, and flipped a pancake in the otherSezjeuric pulled Excalibur from the stone with one hand, and flipped a pancake in the otherSezjeuric pulled Excalibur from the stone with one hand, and flipped a pancake in the otherSezjeuric pulled Excalibur from the stone with one hand, and flipped a pancake in the otherSezjeuric pulled Excalibur from the stone with one hand, and flipped a pancake in the otherSezjeuric pulled Excalibur from the stone with one hand, and flipped a pancake in the otherSezjeuric pulled Excalibur from the stone with one hand, and flipped a pancake in the other

FINALLY I was able to download the pics from my camera to the laptop, thanks in part from JLaCroix!!!!! Here's one as a teaser until Friday when I am off and able to upload more...

Old 09-25-2008, 03:41 AM   #13
josh
D:

josh must never leave.josh must never leave.josh must never leave.josh must never leave.josh must never leave.josh must never leave.josh must never leave.josh must never leave.josh must never leave.josh must never leave.

hello, everyone!
since the last time you saw me, I grew a beard!

and then I shaved it!

josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 05:01 AM   #14
jvrlopez
[CIV DIV]

jvrlopez vaporized Tokyo (and Godzilla, in the process)jvrlopez vaporized Tokyo (and Godzilla, in the process)jvrlopez vaporized Tokyo (and Godzilla, in the process)jvrlopez vaporized Tokyo (and Godzilla, in the process)jvrlopez vaporized Tokyo (and Godzilla, in the process)jvrlopez vaporized Tokyo (and Godzilla, in the process)jvrlopez vaporized Tokyo (and Godzilla, in the process)jvrlopez vaporized Tokyo (and Godzilla, in the process)

Beer beer beer beer beer

You're making me thirsty.
jvrlopez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 12:59 PM   #15
Translucid
hatfire

Translucid burned an even bigger scar on Sagat's chest.Translucid burned an even bigger scar on Sagat's chest.Translucid burned an even bigger scar on Sagat's chest.Translucid burned an even bigger scar on Sagat's chest.Translucid burned an even bigger scar on Sagat's chest.Translucid burned an even bigger scar on Sagat's chest.Translucid burned an even bigger scar on Sagat's chest.Translucid burned an even bigger scar on Sagat's chest.Translucid burned an even bigger scar on Sagat's chest.Translucid burned an even bigger scar on Sagat's chest.Translucid burned an even bigger scar on Sagat's chest.

are you smoking your beard?
Translucid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 01:36 PM   #16
Karr Lord of Chaos
Bridge Burner

Karr Lord of Chaos saved a busload of adorable kittens from Dracula.Karr Lord of Chaos saved a busload of adorable kittens from Dracula.Karr Lord of Chaos saved a busload of adorable kittens from Dracula.Karr Lord of Chaos saved a busload of adorable kittens from Dracula.Karr Lord of Chaos saved a busload of adorable kittens from Dracula.Karr Lord of Chaos saved a busload of adorable kittens from Dracula.Karr Lord of Chaos saved a busload of adorable kittens from Dracula.Karr Lord of Chaos saved a busload of adorable kittens from Dracula.Karr Lord of Chaos saved a busload of adorable kittens from Dracula.Karr Lord of Chaos saved a busload of adorable kittens from Dracula.Karr Lord of Chaos saved a busload of adorable kittens from Dracula.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sezjeuric View Post
FINALLY I was able to download the pics from my camera to the laptop, thanks in part from JLaCroix!!!!! Here's one as a teaser until Friday when I am off and able to upload more...

wow your head is distorted in that pic, what happened?

Thank you Ωbright for the sig fix!
Card Three is released! You can find it here!
Karr Lord of Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 01:42 PM   #17
Perversion
Girl Licker

Perversion is walking around in the background like Perversion is walking around in the background like Perversion is walking around in the background like Perversion is walking around in the background like Perversion is walking around in the background like Perversion is walking around in the background like Perversion is walking around in the background like Perversion is walking around in the background like Perversion is walking around in the background like Perversion is walking around in the background like Perversion is walking around in the background like

Ya gotta love Karr's thoughtful comments about his own girlfriend's picture.

For myself, I see no head distortion. All I see are eyes, lips, and teeth.
Old 09-25-2008, 01:58 PM   #18
Shard
can't relate

Shard is the master of unlocking.Shard is the master of unlocking.Shard is the master of unlocking.Shard is the master of unlocking.Shard is the master of unlocking.Shard is the master of unlocking.Shard is the master of unlocking.

Aww, lay off Karr. Just a little shocking for him to see an unfurrowed brow.
Shard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 02:47 PM   #19
Karr Lord of Chaos
Bridge Burner

Karr Lord of Chaos saved a busload of adorable kittens from Dracula.Karr Lord of Chaos saved a busload of adorable kittens from Dracula.Karr Lord of Chaos saved a busload of adorable kittens from Dracula.Karr Lord of Chaos saved a busload of adorable kittens from Dracula.Karr Lord of Chaos saved a busload of adorable kittens from Dracula.Karr Lord of Chaos saved a busload of adorable kittens from Dracula.Karr Lord of Chaos saved a busload of adorable kittens from Dracula.Karr Lord of Chaos saved a busload of adorable kittens from Dracula.Karr Lord of Chaos saved a busload of adorable kittens from Dracula.Karr Lord of Chaos saved a busload of adorable kittens from Dracula.Karr Lord of Chaos saved a busload of adorable kittens from Dracula.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perversion View Post
Ya gotta love Karr's thoughtful comments about his own girlfriend's picture.

For myself, I see no head distortion. All I see are eyes, lips, and teeth.
i know my gf well, her head isnt round like this picture. the picture has been stretched (like the effect of a curved mirror) left to right.

that heart pendant is the one i gave her <3

Thank you Ωbright for the sig fix!
Card Three is released! You can find it here!
Karr Lord of Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 03:07 PM   #20
Adrian Foley
Bootylicious

Adrian Foley is the second person ever to get the highest possible score in Pac-Man.Adrian Foley is the second person ever to get the highest possible score in Pac-Man.Adrian Foley is the second person ever to get the highest possible score in Pac-Man.Adrian Foley is the second person ever to get the highest possible score in Pac-Man.Adrian Foley is the second person ever to get the highest possible score in Pac-Man.Adrian Foley is the second person ever to get the highest possible score in Pac-Man.Adrian Foley is the second person ever to get the highest possible score in Pac-Man.Adrian Foley is the second person ever to get the highest possible score in Pac-Man.Adrian Foley is the second person ever to get the highest possible score in Pac-Man.Adrian Foley is the second person ever to get the highest possible score in Pac-Man.Adrian Foley is the second person ever to get the highest possible score in Pac-Man.

Last year, my eldest sister got married.

Being the thoughtful sisters we are, my other older sister, her boyfriend, and I carved their future in pumpkin form.

Sivart: I'm a MAN.
Adrian Foley is offline   Reply With Quote