RPG Maker Pavilion  

Go Back   RPG Maker Pavilion > General Discussion > Free Forum

Old 11-11-2017, 03:30 PM   #1
Ryner
Bunny Car

Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.
What are some first world problems you have?

My commute to work is so short that itís not even worth the effort to hook up my Iphone to my cars bluetooth so I can listen to my downloaded music.

Simple Man's Quest for the Playground* - Winner: Pavilionite Biography Contest - Click Here!

Monster Must Die - Winner: Halloween Horror Contest - Click Here!

All you need to play is a computer, no outside program necessary!
Ryner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 06:40 PM   #2
Garr123
forgiveness buttons

Garr123 remembers EVERYTHING.Garr123 remembers EVERYTHING.Garr123 remembers EVERYTHING.Garr123 remembers EVERYTHING.Garr123 remembers EVERYTHING.Garr123 remembers EVERYTHING.Garr123 remembers EVERYTHING.Garr123 remembers EVERYTHING.Garr123 remembers EVERYTHING.Garr123 remembers EVERYTHING.Garr123 remembers EVERYTHING.
Re: What are some first world problems you have?

Sometimes the voice recognition on my remote misconstrues my words, queues up the wrong show, and I fly into a blind rage.

Found out a girl I was tight with in middle and high school is a regular on a television show that's in its fourth or fifth season and has a handful of film credits; memories of her urging me to join her at the arts academy and my dismissal of it as a waste of time are tormenting me.
"At first it just looked like a picture of a bunch of lily pads, but then I started scraping at it with my pocket knife and the whole painting just sort of spoke to me," Schmidt said. "For the first time, I finally understand what Monet was trying to get across in her work."

Last edited by Garr123; 11-11-2017 at 06:51 PM.
Garr123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 08:24 PM   #3
Hrafn
Valhallanite

Hrafn wears matching socks despite waking in the dark.Hrafn wears matching socks despite waking in the dark.Hrafn wears matching socks despite waking in the dark.Hrafn wears matching socks despite waking in the dark.Hrafn wears matching socks despite waking in the dark.Hrafn wears matching socks despite waking in the dark.Hrafn wears matching socks despite waking in the dark.Hrafn wears matching socks despite waking in the dark.Hrafn wears matching socks despite waking in the dark.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryner View Post
My commute to work is so short that itís not even worth the effort to hook up my Iphone to my cars bluetooth so I can listen to my downloaded music.
Same here. I transferred to a new department and now drive 11 minutes to work. I want to listen to audiobooks but you can only keep them six weeks from the library and I donít really have enough time to get through any decent-length ones, especially when I also have phone calls with my wife and children most days while on the road.

Another first world problem is that my house is large enough that Wifi in our bedroom is spotty.
Old 11-11-2017, 09:45 PM   #4
Jamos
Ultimate Authority on Fun

Jamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spite

Chronic pain that often gets to the point that I can't bring myself to leave my apartment and when I can physically leave I'm often too scared to do so. I also have a panic attack every time I go out to get groceries. Does that count?

Add me... I'll wait.
Jamos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 11:29 PM   #5
Ryner
Bunny Car

Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrafn View Post

Another first world problem is that my house is large enough that Wifi in our bedroom is spotty.
Iíve had good success solving this issue with a wifi range extender.

Simple Man's Quest for the Playground* - Winner: Pavilionite Biography Contest - Click Here!

Monster Must Die - Winner: Halloween Horror Contest - Click Here!

All you need to play is a computer, no outside program necessary!
Ryner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 06:59 AM   #6
Hrafn
Valhallanite

Hrafn wears matching socks despite waking in the dark.Hrafn wears matching socks despite waking in the dark.Hrafn wears matching socks despite waking in the dark.Hrafn wears matching socks despite waking in the dark.Hrafn wears matching socks despite waking in the dark.Hrafn wears matching socks despite waking in the dark.Hrafn wears matching socks despite waking in the dark.Hrafn wears matching socks despite waking in the dark.Hrafn wears matching socks despite waking in the dark.

Cable company put an extended network in the office, but it does not seem to ever work. I deleted it off my phone and just use the main network or 4G. Maybe the Roku takes it all up? It certainly works fine.
Old 11-12-2017, 08:24 PM   #7
Deeth Irteen
Darkness is the truth

Deeth Irteen is recognized as being 'cool' by Beavis and Butthead.Deeth Irteen is recognized as being 'cool' by Beavis and Butthead.Deeth Irteen is recognized as being 'cool' by Beavis and Butthead.Deeth Irteen is recognized as being 'cool' by Beavis and Butthead.Deeth Irteen is recognized as being 'cool' by Beavis and Butthead.Deeth Irteen is recognized as being 'cool' by Beavis and Butthead.Deeth Irteen is recognized as being 'cool' by Beavis and Butthead.

I have plenty to eat, but I hate all of it.

Oh wait, that's a second world problem.

Quote:
"You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
-Walt Disney
Deeth Irteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 02:19 AM   #8
Sampson
Hail Satan

Sampson always gets the last coke in the frig.Sampson always gets the last coke in the frig.Sampson always gets the last coke in the frig.Sampson always gets the last coke in the frig.Sampson always gets the last coke in the frig.Sampson always gets the last coke in the frig.Sampson always gets the last coke in the frig.Sampson always gets the last coke in the frig.Sampson always gets the last coke in the frig.Sampson always gets the last coke in the frig.Sampson always gets the last coke in the frig.

I've tried a few range extenders, and they've never worked well.

I would recommend 2 or 3 Apple Airport Express if you have an iOS device to manage them (can get them used for ~$50 a piece) or a mesh wifi system like Google Wifi, Eero, etc. Or, unless your house is 3000+ square feet, just get a better router and put it in a more central spot. Basically any router that costs $150 or more should cover just about any house if it's in a decent location.

On topic: I have multiple job offers and am unsure of which to pick.

Last edited by Sampson; 11-13-2017 at 02:19 AM.
Sampson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 02:54 AM   #9
The_Real_Crunk
Totally Metal

The_Real_Crunk is walking around in the background like The_Real_Crunk is walking around in the background like The_Real_Crunk is walking around in the background like The_Real_Crunk is walking around in the background like The_Real_Crunk is walking around in the background like The_Real_Crunk is walking around in the background like The_Real_Crunk is walking around in the background like The_Real_Crunk is walking around in the background like The_Real_Crunk is walking around in the background like The_Real_Crunk is walking around in the background like The_Real_Crunk is walking around in the background like

Wifi sucks. Get a powerline adapter. Basically Cat5 speeds out of any electrical outlet in your house. Many different kinds that just have Cat5 ports on them, and others that also have antennae to be wifi as well.

Last edited by The_Real_Crunk; 11-13-2017 at 02:55 AM.
The_Real_Crunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 05:06 AM   #10
Sampson
Hail Satan

Sampson always gets the last coke in the frig.Sampson always gets the last coke in the frig.Sampson always gets the last coke in the frig.Sampson always gets the last coke in the frig.Sampson always gets the last coke in the frig.Sampson always gets the last coke in the frig.Sampson always gets the last coke in the frig.Sampson always gets the last coke in the frig.Sampson always gets the last coke in the frig.Sampson always gets the last coke in the frig.Sampson always gets the last coke in the frig.

Most people don't even have computing devices that have ethernet ports on them anymore (tablets, phones, smart home devices, ultrabooks, etc). Also, powerline adapters are only good if you have good electrical wiring in your house. They're decent in specific instances, but in general, just buy a better router.

Last edited by Sampson; 11-13-2017 at 05:08 AM.
Sampson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 07:01 AM   #11
The_Real_Crunk
Totally Metal

The_Real_Crunk is walking around in the background like The_Real_Crunk is walking around in the background like The_Real_Crunk is walking around in the background like The_Real_Crunk is walking around in the background like The_Real_Crunk is walking around in the background like The_Real_Crunk is walking around in the background like The_Real_Crunk is walking around in the background like The_Real_Crunk is walking around in the background like The_Real_Crunk is walking around in the background like The_Real_Crunk is walking around in the background like The_Real_Crunk is walking around in the background like

If your house is made after 1950 and hasnt burned down yet, it has good wiring.
The_Real_Crunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 12:32 PM   #12
Stormy
i like pie

Stormy won't give up the rotary phone.Stormy won't give up the rotary phone.Stormy won't give up the rotary phone.Stormy won't give up the rotary phone.Stormy won't give up the rotary phone.Stormy won't give up the rotary phone.Stormy won't give up the rotary phone.Stormy won't give up the rotary phone.Stormy won't give up the rotary phone.Stormy won't give up the rotary phone.Stormy won't give up the rotary phone.

I've heard really good things about mesh wifi networks.

Here's some links that can help you out: https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2016...-heavyweights/ and https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2017...tworking-test/
Old 11-23-2017, 02:15 AM   #13
Bon
Childish Gambino

Bon is the second person ever to get the highest possible score in Pac-Man.Bon is the second person ever to get the highest possible score in Pac-Man.Bon is the second person ever to get the highest possible score in Pac-Man.Bon is the second person ever to get the highest possible score in Pac-Man.Bon is the second person ever to get the highest possible score in Pac-Man.Bon is the second person ever to get the highest possible score in Pac-Man.Bon is the second person ever to get the highest possible score in Pac-Man.Bon is the second person ever to get the highest possible score in Pac-Man.Bon is the second person ever to get the highest possible score in Pac-Man.Bon is the second person ever to get the highest possible score in Pac-Man.Bon is the second person ever to get the highest possible score in Pac-Man.

My commute to work is way too long. 30 minutes each way. It's in another city, and when I first accepted the position, I was only making an extra 80 cents an hour. I busted my ass for six months to turn that .80 cents into 2.00, and finally, when I got frustrated and attempted to transfer to another location (I turned it down because they spent a great deal of effort encouraging me to transfer, but refused to give me a raise for the extra work I'd be undertaking), they gave me another dollar.

I'm glad to have a vocation, but I'll never make enough there in a lifetime to erase the debts I've amassed.
Bon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2017, 07:08 AM   #14
Stormy
i like pie

Stormy won't give up the rotary phone.Stormy won't give up the rotary phone.Stormy won't give up the rotary phone.Stormy won't give up the rotary phone.Stormy won't give up the rotary phone.Stormy won't give up the rotary phone.Stormy won't give up the rotary phone.Stormy won't give up the rotary phone.Stormy won't give up the rotary phone.Stormy won't give up the rotary phone.Stormy won't give up the rotary phone.

My commute is 45 minutes each way, but I ride the bus and use that time to read or play games on my phone.