RPG Maker Pavilion  

Go Back   RPG Maker Pavilion > General Discussion > Free Forum

Old 10-30-2017, 11:35 AM   #1
Big Country
h i g h q u a l i t y

Big Country can torture Jack Bauer to death (and keep him there).Big Country can torture Jack Bauer to death (and keep him there).Big Country can torture Jack Bauer to death (and keep him there).Big Country can torture Jack Bauer to death (and keep him there).Big Country can torture Jack Bauer to death (and keep him there).Big Country can torture Jack Bauer to death (and keep him there).Big Country can torture Jack Bauer to death (and keep him there).Big Country can torture Jack Bauer to death (and keep him there).Big Country can torture Jack Bauer to death (and keep him there).Big Country can torture Jack Bauer to death (and keep him there).
Don't forget to stay hydrated!

Just wanted to remind all my friends here to drink some water today.
Big Country is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 11:36 AM   #2
Maijo
Donkey Emperor

Maijo feeds sandals to the poorMaijo feeds sandals to the poorMaijo feeds sandals to the poorMaijo feeds sandals to the poorMaijo feeds sandals to the poorMaijo feeds sandals to the poorMaijo feeds sandals to the poorMaijo feeds sandals to the poorMaijo feeds sandals to the poorMaijo feeds sandals to the poorMaijo feeds sandals to the poor
Re: Don't forget to stay hydrated!

Good thinking.
Old 10-30-2017, 04:03 PM   #3
RPGMakerConsoleFan101
One-Eyed Dragon of Oshu

RPGMakerConsoleFan101 is a glorious beacon of light

I drink water every day of my life!
RPGMakerConsoleFan101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 04:19 PM   #4
Big Country
h i g h q u a l i t y

Big Country can torture Jack Bauer to death (and keep him there).Big Country can torture Jack Bauer to death (and keep him there).Big Country can torture Jack Bauer to death (and keep him there).Big Country can torture Jack Bauer to death (and keep him there).Big Country can torture Jack Bauer to death (and keep him there).Big Country can torture Jack Bauer to death (and keep him there).Big Country can torture Jack Bauer to death (and keep him there).Big Country can torture Jack Bauer to death (and keep him there).Big Country can torture Jack Bauer to death (and keep him there).Big Country can torture Jack Bauer to death (and keep him there).

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPGMakerConsoleFan101 View Post
I drink water every day of my life!
8 glasses?
Old 10-30-2017, 04:23 PM   #5
RPGMakerConsoleFan101
One-Eyed Dragon of Oshu

I use bottles!
Old 10-30-2017, 05:24 PM   #6
Big Country
h i g h q u a l i t y

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPGMakerConsoleFan101 View Post
I use bottles!
My man what about our environment though?
Old 10-30-2017, 06:38 PM   #7
Deeth Irteen
Darkness is the truth

Deeth Irteen is recognized as being 'cool' by Beavis and Butthead.Deeth Irteen is recognized as being 'cool' by Beavis and Butthead.Deeth Irteen is recognized as being 'cool' by Beavis and Butthead.Deeth Irteen is recognized as being 'cool' by Beavis and Butthead.Deeth Irteen is recognized as being 'cool' by Beavis and Butthead.Deeth Irteen is recognized as being 'cool' by Beavis and Butthead.Deeth Irteen is recognized as being 'cool' by Beavis and Butthead.

I guess drinking water is important, yeah. But eating has its merits too.

Quote:
"You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
-Walt Disney
Deeth Irteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 07:58 PM   #8
Brightness
The Revolutionary Eon

Brightness is a fairly shiny person.

Did you know?

A man without drinking water dies early than those without eating food. That is, if the'll not do it successively.
Old 10-30-2017, 08:10 PM   #9
The Toecutter
Techno-luddite

The Toecutter needs you to help identify a fungus.The Toecutter needs you to help identify a fungus.The Toecutter needs you to help identify a fungus.The Toecutter needs you to help identify a fungus.The Toecutter needs you to help identify a fungus.The Toecutter needs you to help identify a fungus.The Toecutter needs you to help identify a fungus.The Toecutter needs you to help identify a fungus.The Toecutter needs you to help identify a fungus.The Toecutter needs you to help identify a fungus.The Toecutter needs you to help identify a fungus.

I go through about 1 gallon a day. It helps regulate my metabolism and burn off some of the excessive calories I consume.
Old 10-30-2017, 09:14 PM   #10
Jamos
Ultimate Authority on Fun

Jamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Country View Post
Just wanted to remind all my friends here to drink some water today.
Oh you aren't fooling me. I've seen Wizard of Oz, I know what happens.

Add me... I'll wait.
Jamos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 06:35 AM   #11
Big Country
h i g h q u a l i t y

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Toecutter View Post
I go through about 1 gallon a day. It helps regulate my metabolism and burn off some of the excessive calories I consume.
Just avoid that flouride my dude
Old 10-31-2017, 10:24 AM   #12
Hrafn
Valhallanite

Hrafn wears matching socks despite waking in the dark.Hrafn wears matching socks despite waking in the dark.Hrafn wears matching socks despite waking in the dark.Hrafn wears matching socks despite waking in the dark.Hrafn wears matching socks despite waking in the dark.Hrafn wears matching socks despite waking in the dark.Hrafn wears matching socks despite waking in the dark.Hrafn wears matching socks despite waking in the dark.Hrafn wears matching socks despite waking in the dark.

Water sucks. Gatorade is better.
Old 10-31-2017, 08:18 PM   #13
The Toecutter
Techno-luddite

The Toecutter needs you to help identify a fungus.The Toecutter needs you to help identify a fungus.The Toecutter needs you to help identify a fungus.The Toecutter needs you to help identify a fungus.The Toecutter needs you to help identify a fungus.The Toecutter needs you to help identify a fungus.The Toecutter needs you to help identify a fungus.The Toecutter needs you to help identify a fungus.The Toecutter needs you to help identify a fungus.The Toecutter needs you to help identify a fungus.The Toecutter needs you to help identify a fungus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Country View Post
Just avoid that flouride my dude
I live in the U.S., so it's unavoidable. I do use filters, but they won't remove all of it.
Old 10-31-2017, 08:53 PM   #14
Pink Dragon

You mean that stuff in toilets?
Old 10-31-2017, 09:51 PM   #15
RPGMakerConsoleFan101
One-Eyed Dragon of Oshu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Dragon View Post
You mean that stuff in toilets?
LOL
XD
Old 11-01-2017, 11:47 AM   #16
Amputated Toe

You don’t actually need water. That’s just NSA propaganda to make sure you wash your face with that commie juice and are thus more visible to face-scanning technology. I have a thin layer of Vaseline on my face at all times, so they’ll never get me. And I bathe in the blood of my enemies. If by enemies you mean the rats that keep spooning me while I sleep.