RPG Maker Pavilion  

Go Back   RPG Maker Pavilion > General Discussion > Free Forum

Old 10-30-2017, 12:21 AM   #3281
Kit Carruthers
come on die young

Kit Carruthers is a full-fledged Tank Paratrooper.Kit Carruthers is a full-fledged Tank Paratrooper.Kit Carruthers is a full-fledged Tank Paratrooper.Kit Carruthers is a full-fledged Tank Paratrooper.Kit Carruthers is a full-fledged Tank Paratrooper.Kit Carruthers is a full-fledged Tank Paratrooper.
Re: In this thread, we talk about films

Saw Blade Runner 2049 last night. I thought it was phenomenal. Another good one I've seen in theaters recently is Mother! It's not for everybody but if you have pretentious tastes like I do you'll love it.
Old 10-30-2017, 07:01 AM   #3282
Jamos
Ultimate Authority on Fun

Jamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spite
Re: In this thread, we talk about films

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garr123 View Post
I saw Avatar in 3D back in the day. I wasn't that impressed and my girlfriend at the time spent the entire ride home making fun of it, so I don't think you missed anything.
I remember going to see it with mom and sister. Turned out the only available one at the time was the 3D. It gave me nothing but headaches. These 3D movies and I do not mix. One eye is much better than the others and I tend to focus more with it. That does not mix well with those damned glasses. God, I regretted going.

Add me... I'll wait.
Jamos is offline   Reply With Quote