RPG Maker Pavilion  

Go Back   RPG Maker Pavilion > General Discussion > Free Forum

Old 09-17-2017, 05:05 PM   #1
Jamos
Ultimate Authority on Fun

Jamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spite
Put the lime in the coconut, GODDAMMIT!!!

Do it and do it now! Don't question me, obey your overlord! All hail Jamos! I like exclamation points!!!!!!!

Add me... I'll wait.
Jamos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 06:33 PM   #2
RPGMakerConsoleFan101
One-Eyed Dragon of Oshu

RPGMakerConsoleFan101 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Put the lime in the coconut, GODDAMMIT!!!

What the heck!? Why do we need to put a lime in a coconut? Does something cool happen if we do (probably not but you never know)?
RPGMakerConsoleFan101 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 06:47 PM   #3
Redeye
You wasted time with this

Redeye should consider running for president of the astronauts.Redeye should consider running for president of the astronauts.Redeye should consider running for president of the astronauts.Redeye should consider running for president of the astronauts.

I think Jamos is trying to make another Pavilion Fad Meme.

Perhaps this one will only last for about 2 hours.
Old 09-17-2017, 07:15 PM   #4
RPGMakerConsoleFan101
One-Eyed Dragon of Oshu

RPGMakerConsoleFan101 is a glorious beacon of light

LOL
XD
RPGMakerConsoleFan101 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 09:14 PM   #5
Jamos

Jamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spite

Your magnificent overlord, Jamos, is displeased with your lack of lime and coconuts! Get to it! I demand a snackrifice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPGMakerConsoleFan101 View Post
What the heck!? Why do we need to put a lime in a coconut? Does something cool happen if we do (probably not but you never know)?
Something comes out when you shake it all up! I hear it is either a genie or Satan! 50/50 chance! Just do it!

Add me... I'll wait.
Old 09-17-2017, 09:24 PM   #6
Deeth Irteen
Darkness is the truth

Deeth Irteen is recognized as being 'cool' by Beavis and Butthead.Deeth Irteen is recognized as being 'cool' by Beavis and Butthead.Deeth Irteen is recognized as being 'cool' by Beavis and Butthead.Deeth Irteen is recognized as being 'cool' by Beavis and Butthead.Deeth Irteen is recognized as being 'cool' by Beavis and Butthead.Deeth Irteen is recognized as being 'cool' by Beavis and Butthead.Deeth Irteen is recognized as being 'cool' by Beavis and Butthead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamos View Post
Do it and do it now! Don't question me, obey your overlord! All hail Jamos! I like exclamation points!!!!!!!
Do I have to drink it all up?

Quote:
"You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
-Walt Disney
Deeth Irteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 09:30 PM   #7
Jamos

Damn skippie, hippie!

Add me... I'll wait.
Old 09-17-2017, 10:00 PM   #8
The Toecutter
Techno-luddite

The Toecutter needs you to help identify a fungus.The Toecutter needs you to help identify a fungus.The Toecutter needs you to help identify a fungus.The Toecutter needs you to help identify a fungus.The Toecutter needs you to help identify a fungus.The Toecutter needs you to help identify a fungus.The Toecutter needs you to help identify a fungus.The Toecutter needs you to help identify a fungus.The Toecutter needs you to help identify a fungus.The Toecutter needs you to help identify a fungus.The Toecutter needs you to help identify a fungus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSHb7urRDJU
Old 09-17-2017, 11:06 PM   #9
Hrafn
Valhallanite

Hrafn wears matching socks despite waking in the dark.Hrafn wears matching socks despite waking in the dark.Hrafn wears matching socks despite waking in the dark.Hrafn wears matching socks despite waking in the dark.Hrafn wears matching socks despite waking in the dark.Hrafn wears matching socks despite waking in the dark.Hrafn wears matching socks despite waking in the dark.Hrafn wears matching socks despite waking in the dark.Hrafn wears matching socks despite waking in the dark.

I for one am sure glad we locked the political thread so it didn't detract from this kind of quality posting.
Old 09-17-2017, 11:52 PM   #10
Jamos

I agree! Now all can bask in the glory that is Jamos!

Add me... I'll wait.
Old 09-18-2017, 11:42 PM   #11
The Toecutter
Techno-luddite

The Toecutter needs you to help identify a fungus.The Toecutter needs you to help identify a fungus.The Toecutter needs you to help identify a fungus.The Toecutter needs you to help identify a fungus.The Toecutter needs you to help identify a fungus.The Toecutter needs you to help identify a fungus.The Toecutter needs you to help identify a fungus.The Toecutter needs you to help identify a fungus.The Toecutter needs you to help identify a fungus.The Toecutter needs you to help identify a fungus.The Toecutter needs you to help identify a fungus.

Cthulu > Jamos
Old 09-18-2017, 11:45 PM   #12
Maijo
Donkey Emperor

Maijo feeds sandals to the poorMaijo feeds sandals to the poorMaijo feeds sandals to the poorMaijo feeds sandals to the poorMaijo feeds sandals to the poorMaijo feeds sandals to the poorMaijo feeds sandals to the poorMaijo feeds sandals to the poorMaijo feeds sandals to the poorMaijo feeds sandals to the poorMaijo feeds sandals to the poor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeye View Post
I think Jamos is trying to make another Pavilion Fad Meme.

Perhaps this one will only last for about 2 hours.
Old 09-24-2017, 03:55 PM   #13
The_Real_Crunk
Totally Metal

The_Real_Crunk is walking around in the background like The_Real_Crunk is walking around in the background like The_Real_Crunk is walking around in the background like The_Real_Crunk is walking around in the background like The_Real_Crunk is walking around in the background like The_Real_Crunk is walking around in the background like The_Real_Crunk is walking around in the background like The_Real_Crunk is walking around in the background like The_Real_Crunk is walking around in the background like The_Real_Crunk is walking around in the background like The_Real_Crunk is walking around in the background like

I do a handstand and then squat over a honeybew melon.
The_Real_Crunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2017, 03:37 PM   #14
Jamos

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Toecutter View Post
Cthulu > Jamos
That is like totally unfair! How does one win against that?! HOW?!

*sigh* There was an actual reason for this thread. I thought back to when I was new to the sight and created the thread "Spiders in a Tub". It was stupid and silly but something awesome was born from it. The Pavilion Collage. I honestly only wished to spark something... anything. So yeah... bad idea.

Add me... I'll wait.
Old 10-02-2017, 06:50 AM   #15
Hrafn
Valhallanite

Hrafn wears matching socks despite waking in the dark.Hrafn wears matching socks despite waking in the dark.Hrafn wears matching socks despite waking in the dark.Hrafn wears matching socks despite waking in the dark.Hrafn wears matching socks despite waking in the dark.Hrafn wears matching socks despite waking in the dark.Hrafn wears matching socks despite waking in the dark.Hrafn wears matching socks despite waking in the dark.Hrafn wears matching socks despite waking in the dark.

While a meme or in-joke can be created on purpose, the best ones aren’t.