RPG Maker Pavilion  

Go Back   RPG Maker Pavilion > General Discussion > Pavilion's Greatest Hits

Old 09-02-2006, 12:23 AM   #41
Hikari
Don't blink!

Hikari dated the minotaur in 3rd gradeHikari dated the minotaur in 3rd grade
Re: Farewell Mistafopa.

Valk, remember how he was. He lived on his own terms. If that was him on those sites, if he did commit suicide, you cannot blame yourself, nor can you allow this to get to you. He no longer feels the pain of this life and that should be of comfort to you. Make this as positive a topic as possible for his memory and allow his spirit to be at peace without regret. I'm sure that's how he wants it. In fact, I wonder if his parents would like to know how influential and respected he was in this community. You might consider giving them a link to this topic in the guestbook. It should come from you.

Panda, make your peace with his death too. You have fond memories and that's what you should think of right now. Let go of the sadness as best you can and remember his sharp wit and fondness for irony and humor. That's what's important. He may have died young but look at it this way: he didn't die before he contributed the best of himself. He gave what he had and he left a profound mark on everyone with whom he was in contact. Not everyone can claim that even if they live to be 100. He was unique.

Blaze must not have seen this topic yet. I know he used to chat with him as well.
Old 09-02-2006, 06:46 PM   #42
Omnislash024
Cuz I said so.

Omnislash024 has a brilliant futureOmnislash024 has a brilliant future

Nobody should blame themselves for his passing. Ultimately, whatever he chose, it was his choice.

He was a good guy, didn't know he had so many personal problems though. He was a cool dude and alot of people will miss him here. He is at peace now.
Old 09-04-2006, 10:51 PM   #43
Sampson
Hail Satan

Sampson always gets the last coke in the frig.Sampson always gets the last coke in the frig.Sampson always gets the last coke in the frig.Sampson always gets the last coke in the frig.Sampson always gets the last coke in the frig.Sampson always gets the last coke in the frig.Sampson always gets the last coke in the frig.Sampson always gets the last coke in the frig.Sampson always gets the last coke in the frig.Sampson always gets the last coke in the frig.Sampson always gets the last coke in the frig.

http://p081.ezboard.com/frpgmakerpav...tart=1&stop=20

Ugh..I don't know what to type..
Old 09-04-2006, 11:06 PM   #44
d2king10
This mullet is golden.

d2king10 carries several important turtles on their backd2king10 carries several important turtles on their backd2king10 carries several important turtles on their backd2king10 carries several important turtles on their backd2king10 carries several important turtles on their backd2king10 carries several important turtles on their back

I remember him, quite sad really. RIP Mistafopa...
Old 09-05-2006, 12:20 AM   #45
Drazus
Likes chez

Drazus is not a cheese-based foodDrazus is not a cheese-based food

If it was cancer, and he did have no hope of survival, he did smart choice of suicide.

When my dad was hospitalized (or Hospicized) from cancer, he looked so horrible. He was hallucinating, his skin was orange, it was awful. He wanted just to die and get it over with.

I normally don't like suicide, but if it was necessary...

Wii#: 8540 8974 8755 6475

The post above has a 70% chance for spam
Old 09-05-2006, 02:28 AM   #46
Roneatek
Stultus Maximus

Roneatek is just really nice

Ugh, that sucks

"You wrote that the world doesn't need a saviour, but every day I hear people crying for one." - Superman. Superman Returns.
Old 09-05-2006, 06:28 PM   #47
Riotsword
Drop 'em

Riotsword killed the third elephantRiotsword killed the third elephantRiotsword killed the third elephantRiotsword killed the third elephantRiotsword killed the third elephantRiotsword killed the third elephantRiotsword killed the third elephantRiotsword killed the third elephantRiotsword killed the third elephantRiotsword killed the third elephantRiotsword killed the third elephant

I can't say I remember him all that well. He left after I started to think of this place as my home on the internet. But it's still very sad to hear.

Rest in peace, f0pa.
Old 09-07-2006, 03:48 AM   #48
Garr123
forgiveness buttons

Garr123 remembers EVERYTHING.Garr123 remembers EVERYTHING.Garr123 remembers EVERYTHING.Garr123 remembers EVERYTHING.Garr123 remembers EVERYTHING.Garr123 remembers EVERYTHING.Garr123 remembers EVERYTHING.Garr123 remembers EVERYTHING.Garr123 remembers EVERYTHING.Garr123 remembers EVERYTHING.Garr123 remembers EVERYTHING.

F0pa had an entire host of skeletons in his closet, he had a lot of weight to carry. I wish he had told me if that was how he had decided to go out, I'll miss him deeply.
"At first it just looked like a picture of a bunch of lily pads, but then I started scraping at it with my pocket knife and the whole painting just sort of spoke to me," Schmidt said. "For the first time, I finally understand what Monet was trying to get across in her work."
Old 09-17-2006, 08:47 PM   #49
The Toecutter
Techno-luddite

The Toecutter needs you to help identify a fungus.The Toecutter needs you to help identify a fungus.The Toecutter needs you to help identify a fungus.The Toecutter needs you to help identify a fungus.The Toecutter needs you to help identify a fungus.The Toecutter needs you to help identify a fungus.The Toecutter needs you to help identify a fungus.The Toecutter needs you to help identify a fungus.The Toecutter needs you to help identify a fungus.The Toecutter needs you to help identify a fungus.The Toecutter needs you to help identify a fungus.

Quote:
F0pa had an entire host of skeletons in his closet,
Knowing him, they kept him company.

I'm not shocked at this news. I was expecting it would happen long after I last talked to him, given his illness. By March or so, I had already assumed he was dead, either by suicide from the pain of the cancer or by the cancer doing him in. I will miss him greatly.
Old 09-19-2006, 06:08 AM   #50
Xisthruos
Pavilionite

Xisthruos plays golf with JesusXisthruos plays golf with JesusXisthruos plays golf with JesusXisthruos plays golf with JesusXisthruos plays golf with Jesus

There was nothing in Mistafopa's behavior which caused me to dislike him. As such, his passing is not received without respect. His posts were always fun to read.
Old 09-19-2006, 05:33 PM   #51
hitogoroshi
Duke of New York A #1

hitogoroshi cleaned their plate and can now go play.hitogoroshi cleaned their plate and can now go play.hitogoroshi cleaned their plate and can now go play.hitogoroshi cleaned their plate and can now go play.hitogoroshi cleaned their plate and can now go play.hitogoroshi cleaned their plate and can now go play.hitogoroshi cleaned their plate and can now go play.hitogoroshi cleaned their plate and can now go play.hitogoroshi cleaned their plate and can now go play.

I think we should keep him as a admin. He deserves it.
Old 09-19-2006, 05:38 PM   #52
Valkysas
Roadside Cheese Camera

Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like

His staff position will not be removed. ever.

Old 09-20-2006, 12:49 AM   #53
Armored
@_@

Armored went back in time to destroy evil.Armored went back in time to destroy evil.Armored went back in time to destroy evil.Armored went back in time to destroy evil.Armored went back in time to destroy evil.Armored went back in time to destroy evil.Armored went back in time to destroy evil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkysas View Post
His staff position will not be removed. ever.
Old 10-07-2006, 01:22 PM   #54
Cutter De Blanc
Huh?

Cutter De Blanc is the culmination of manliness.Cutter De Blanc is the culmination of manliness.Cutter De Blanc is the culmination of manliness.Cutter De Blanc is the culmination of manliness.Cutter De Blanc is the culmination of manliness.Cutter De Blanc is the culmination of manliness.Cutter De Blanc is the culmination of manliness.Cutter De Blanc is the culmination of manliness.Cutter De Blanc is the culmination of manliness.
Unhappy Re: Farewell Mistafopa.

Holy ****.
Old 11-19-2006, 12:58 PM   #55
RPG Learner
The Neutral one.

RPG Learner is a fairly shiny person.
Unhappy Re: Farewell Mistafopa.

R.I.P. Man

Maronakins.
Old 02-14-2007, 03:01 AM   #56
Doyleman
Pavilion Regular

Doyleman fishes for ducksDoyleman fishes for ducks

I just read this. I knew him some.

I suddenly feel like ****. I'm speechless, save for my hoping he found peace.
Old 02-19-2007, 06:15 PM   #57
simple man
doublemint doublemint gum

simple man should consider running for president of the astronauts.simple man should consider running for president of the astronauts.simple man should consider running for president of the astronauts.simple man should consider running for president of the astronauts.

Only the account remains of our memory's........He shall have my farewells
Old 03-13-2007, 01:55 AM   #58
altoecko
ποιητής

altoecko is the hero of Kvatchaltoecko is the hero of Kvatchaltoecko is the hero of Kvatchaltoecko is the hero of Kvatchaltoecko is the hero of Kvatchaltoecko is the hero of Kvatchaltoecko is the hero of Kvatchaltoecko is the hero of Kvatchaltoecko is the hero of Kvatchaltoecko is the hero of Kvatchaltoecko is the hero of Kvatch

(707.) I Won't Claim To Be What I Am Not 12:45 AM - 12:52 AM 03/13/07
=---------------------------------------------------=
There's a head resting on my shoulders
And it's putting pressure on my soul
Ernest Hemingway once said:
"Happiness in intelligent people
is the rarest thing I know."
I can see the truths behind their lies
And the ignorance in their intelligence
"Drugs take away the stings
Of everyday life"
Life is hard,
But compared to what?
I found solace in his caring
And his freedom
His soul was noble
And he gave me a chance
So few people give chances
So few people
There was a crab inside his body
Nipping away at his hope
But he kept smiling
Never once did I see his face
Merely his soul
And it was smiling

Let's hope for my sake you were wrong, and there was an afterlife. I'd like for you to see this topic. You should be proud.

Last edited by altoecko; 03-13-2007 at 01:56 AM.
Old 03-14-2007, 09:57 PM   #59
golly_jollydude
Ldthdrgdc!!

Location: The Island of Riven or somewhere in Spira (FFX). Depends on my mood.
golly_jollydude is a fairly shiny person.

I never knew him. He sounded like a great guy...
Rest In Peace, Mistafopa...
Old 03-18-2007, 04:11 PM   #60
Dallas Alvis II
Thinks he's an artist.

Dallas Alvis II has a serving size of 310ozDallas Alvis II has a serving size of 310ozDallas Alvis II has a serving size of 310ozDallas Alvis II has a serving size of 310ozDallas Alvis II has a serving size of 310ozDallas Alvis II has a serving size of 310oz

I don't remember any time where " 'Fopa " wasn't unfavorable. Then again, its been a while for me, so...

Xiahou Dun: "He says he can't die until you do!"
------------