RPG Maker Pavilion  

Go Back   RPG Maker Pavilion > General Discussion > Pavilion's Greatest Hits

Old 08-31-2006, 11:17 PM   #21
hitogoroshi
Duke of New York A #1

hitogoroshi cleaned their plate and can now go play.hitogoroshi cleaned their plate and can now go play.hitogoroshi cleaned their plate and can now go play.hitogoroshi cleaned their plate and can now go play.hitogoroshi cleaned their plate and can now go play.hitogoroshi cleaned their plate and can now go play.hitogoroshi cleaned their plate and can now go play.hitogoroshi cleaned their plate and can now go play.hitogoroshi cleaned their plate and can now go play.
Re: Farewell Mistafopa.

Geez, I never even got to meet the guy. Rest in peace, mistafopa.

Last edited by hitogoroshi; 08-31-2006 at 11:17 PM.
Old 09-01-2006, 12:25 AM   #22
kaine1026
Pavilionite

kaine1026 is a fairly shiny person.

It sucks..The 3 or more years I've been in and out of the rpgm community I can't seem to remember him. If he was nice to me I'm sure I didn't deserve it.

I feel for his family and friends because he died way too young.
Old 09-01-2006, 12:34 AM   #23
altoecko
ποιητής

altoecko is the hero of Kvatchaltoecko is the hero of Kvatchaltoecko is the hero of Kvatchaltoecko is the hero of Kvatchaltoecko is the hero of Kvatchaltoecko is the hero of Kvatchaltoecko is the hero of Kvatchaltoecko is the hero of Kvatchaltoecko is the hero of Kvatchaltoecko is the hero of Kvatchaltoecko is the hero of Kvatch

I honestly want to cry. He listened to me, and he respected me. By God I respected him. Ha, God, what a concept eh Fopa? I'm sorry I never got to say goodbye. Here's to you old buddy:

Mistaf0pa: I hate them, they sit there and they say things like: "MAYBE WE WERE MADE BY ALIENS?!?" You're what? Over 25 now? You're just not thinking this? I thought this when I was 13 and stoned for the first time. But I was stoned and 13, you're nearly double that age and sober, stupidity like that is just, well, stupid.

I'll never forget that.

This saddens me more than words on a forum can show. He didn't deserve to die like that. I'll miss you, and I will NEVER forget you.
Old 09-01-2006, 12:38 AM   #24
highwind
Not My Problem

highwind is walking around in the background like highwind is walking around in the background like highwind is walking around in the background like highwind is walking around in the background like highwind is walking around in the background like highwind is walking around in the background like highwind is walking around in the background like highwind is walking around in the background like highwind is walking around in the background like highwind is walking around in the background like highwind is walking around in the background like

Mistafopa was by far one of my favorite people at this community. I admired his intelligence. I honesly think he was one of the smartest people I've ever known.

The guy had a wicked sense of humor and was always great for a debate. The experiences and knowledge he shared - as well as his pain - always piqued my interest and helped me relate with a fellow human being.

Take care, man. You will be missed.
Old 09-01-2006, 12:39 AM   #25
Valkysas
Roadside Cheese Camera

Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like

I'd like to remind people that there is a guestbook on the obituary. Sign it if you feel like it.

Last edited by Valkysas; 09-01-2006 at 12:40 AM.
Old 09-01-2006, 02:55 AM   #26
Jeroak Nelave
I mourn...

Jeroak Nelave takes place between 1:00am and 2:00amJeroak Nelave takes place between 1:00am and 2:00amJeroak Nelave takes place between 1:00am and 2:00amJeroak Nelave takes place between 1:00am and 2:00amJeroak Nelave takes place between 1:00am and 2:00amJeroak Nelave takes place between 1:00am and 2:00amJeroak Nelave takes place between 1:00am and 2:00amJeroak Nelave takes place between 1:00am and 2:00am

Damn, he was the first person from the agetec boards that i actually talked to online. He was a great guy, and always interesting to talk to. Its not fair that he had to die so young.

I'll miss him.
Old 09-01-2006, 03:06 AM   #27
DK

DK is walking around in the background like DK is walking around in the background like DK is walking around in the background like DK is walking around in the background like DK is walking around in the background like DK is walking around in the background like DK is walking around in the background like DK is walking around in the background like DK is walking around in the background like DK is walking around in the background like DK is walking around in the background like

I guess while I sorta have accepted not being able to talk to him ever again a little while ago I'm really sad to find out he has passed away; like Valk said I hope he found peace.

I remember talking to him quite often near the end of the first pavilion boards, he got me into modding pc games.
Old 09-01-2006, 03:22 AM   #28
Pandable
The Crowing

Pandable is like having thanksgiving dinner every night of the year.Pandable is like having thanksgiving dinner every night of the year.Pandable is like having thanksgiving dinner every night of the year.

I talked to him an awful lot... I.. I'll write more later, I guess. I don't really have words right now.

I feel as if a big part of the pavilion just died with him.
Old 09-01-2006, 03:38 AM   #29
Valkysas
Roadside Cheese Camera

Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like

I just saw something that scared the crap out of me.

randomly, I googled "mistafopa". as he invented the name (he saw it in a dream), he's the only one that uses it. I found posts of his on different sites all the way up to april 3rd, 2006. including a suicide newsgroup. the posts in that newsgroup contain some information that makes me certain it wasnt someone who just happened to have the same name. I don't think cancer took his life.

Old 09-01-2006, 03:40 AM   #30
Pandable
The Crowing

Pandable is like having thanksgiving dinner every night of the year.Pandable is like having thanksgiving dinner every night of the year.Pandable is like having thanksgiving dinner every night of the year.

I... don't doubt that.
I can't count the number of times I worried about him having killed himself when he didn't sign on aim for long periods of time.

I knew this was going to happen eventually. I think maybe we all did, at least those of us who really knew him.

That doesn't change how sad this is.
Old 09-01-2006, 03:48 AM   #31
Valkysas
Roadside Cheese Camera

it just upsets me so much because I was there for him a lot when he was having thoughts like this, and I wasnt there for him this final time. I just keep wishing I could have contacted him somehow, to talk him down, convince him to live. its not fair! He, more than anyone else I've ever known did not deserve to feel the way he did, to hurt the way he did. NOT ****ING FAIR. whenever things started picking up for him, life just knocked him down again. god dammit.

Old 09-01-2006, 03:51 AM   #32
Pandable
The Crowing

not right now, cause I really need to sleep.. but.. i'd like to talk to you on aim about this, sometime. I always respected him, but even after about 3 years of 8+ hour conversations at a time, I still feel like there were things I never really knew about him. loose ends I need to tie up. I'd.. like to talk to you sometime, in private, about all of this, if you don't mind. I'm kinda shaken by all this, to say the least.
Old 09-01-2006, 03:53 AM   #33
Valkysas
Roadside Cheese Camera

dont mind at all. and yeah, I gotta get to bed too.

Old 09-01-2006, 09:44 AM   #34
Nixon
Crook

Nixon secretes valuable stones.Nixon secretes valuable stones.Nixon secretes valuable stones.Nixon secretes valuable stones.Nixon secretes valuable stones.Nixon secretes valuable stones.Nixon secretes valuable stones.Nixon secretes valuable stones.Nixon secretes valuable stones.Nixon secretes valuable stones.Nixon secretes valuable stones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkysas
I just saw something that scared the crap out of me.

randomly, I googled "mistafopa". as he invented the name (he saw it in a dream), he's the only one that uses it. I found posts of his on different sites all the way up to april 3rd, 2006. including a suicide newsgroup. the posts in that newsgroup contain some information that makes me certain it wasnt someone who just happened to have the same name. I don't think cancer took his life.
If he really was nearing the end, and it was inoperable, then I don't blame him. At that point it's pretty much take your own life or be completely miserable until your body finally gives out.
Old 09-01-2006, 10:59 AM   #35
OmegaD3k
is beyond all help

OmegaD3k is a name known to all

Just the other day I saw one of his posts and thought he was still around.
No one, especially someone that young, should ever go through cancer. No one.
Rest in peace, fopa.
Old 09-01-2006, 11:15 AM   #36
Karr Lord of Chaos
Bridge Burner

Karr Lord of Chaos saved a busload of adorable kittens from Dracula.Karr Lord of Chaos saved a busload of adorable kittens from Dracula.Karr Lord of Chaos saved a busload of adorable kittens from Dracula.Karr Lord of Chaos saved a busload of adorable kittens from Dracula.Karr Lord of Chaos saved a busload of adorable kittens from Dracula.Karr Lord of Chaos saved a busload of adorable kittens from Dracula.Karr Lord of Chaos saved a busload of adorable kittens from Dracula.Karr Lord of Chaos saved a busload of adorable kittens from Dracula.Karr Lord of Chaos saved a busload of adorable kittens from Dracula.Karr Lord of Chaos saved a busload of adorable kittens from Dracula.Karr Lord of Chaos saved a busload of adorable kittens from Dracula.

what a shame to die so young, dont like it one bit.

i would guess he commited suicide rather then face the long road of cancer. its hard to tell what went on in his life before he died...

edit: remember him well, that is the mission of the living.

Last edited by Karr Lord of Chaos; 09-01-2006 at 11:16 AM.
Old 09-01-2006, 11:45 AM   #37
Starba
Prey of Birds

Starba delivers delicious treats to orphans on the side of the road.Starba delivers delicious treats to orphans on the side of the road.Starba delivers delicious treats to orphans on the side of the road.

That's horrible, I had no idea! Whatever happened, he isn't suffering anymore, so we should at least feel comforted by that. RIP, Mistafopa.

Old 09-01-2006, 02:18 PM   #38
Fushigi na Renamon
Lurker of Legend

Fushigi na Renamon pased Go on the Monopoly Board and recieved $400.Fushigi na Renamon pased Go on the Monopoly Board and recieved $400.Fushigi na Renamon pased Go on the Monopoly Board and recieved $400.Fushigi na Renamon pased Go on the Monopoly Board and recieved $400.Fushigi na Renamon pased Go on the Monopoly Board and recieved $400.Fushigi na Renamon pased Go on the Monopoly Board and recieved $400.Fushigi na Renamon pased Go on the Monopoly Board and recieved $400.Fushigi na Renamon pased Go on the Monopoly Board and recieved $400.Fushigi na Renamon pased Go on the Monopoly Board and recieved $400.Fushigi na Renamon pased Go on the Monopoly Board and recieved $400.Fushigi na Renamon pased Go on the Monopoly Board and recieved $400.

Wherever he is now, he isn't suffering anymore, and that is a little comforting. My sincere condolences.

I didn't know him very well, but I know he was well-liked by many, and it makes me sad that I didn't get to talk to him more.

I'll always remember him as the funny little man from KF:TAC that told me, only after I drank it, that the water was poisoned and I shouldn't drink it.

RIP, f0pa.
Old 09-01-2006, 03:12 PM   #39
IRC
It's so shiny!

IRC gave up wiping for Lent.IRC gave up wiping for Lent.IRC gave up wiping for Lent.IRC gave up wiping for Lent.IRC gave up wiping for Lent.IRC gave up wiping for Lent.IRC gave up wiping for Lent.IRC gave up wiping for Lent.IRC gave up wiping for Lent.IRC gave up wiping for Lent.IRC gave up wiping for Lent.

He taught me how to make booze in a bathtub.

Old 09-01-2006, 09:37 PM   #40
Gustaff 13
Im afraid we have to stop

Gustaff 13 vaporized Tokyo (and Godzilla, in the process)Gustaff 13 vaporized Tokyo (and Godzilla, in the process)Gustaff 13 vaporized Tokyo (and Godzilla, in the process)Gustaff 13 vaporized Tokyo (and Godzilla, in the process)Gustaff 13 vaporized Tokyo (and Godzilla, in the process)Gustaff 13 vaporized Tokyo (and Godzilla, in the process)Gustaff 13 vaporized Tokyo (and Godzilla, in the process)Gustaff 13 vaporized Tokyo (and Godzilla, in the process)

I didn't speak to him much...
He was sort of a pillar of the pavilion, and that kind of intimidated me. Now I'll never have that opportunity again.