RPG Maker Pavilion  

Go Back   RPG Maker Pavilion > General Discussion > Pavilion's Greatest Hits

Old 08-31-2006, 05:59 PM   #1
Valkysas
Roadside Cheese Camera

Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like
Farewell Mistafopa.

This link just came to my attention:
http://www.legacy.com/ivdailybulleti...sonID=17528822

It's an obituary for our good friend Mistafopa/Steven Parks.

I was hoping that he was still alive after being diagnosed with spinal cancer and leaving the net, but sadly, thats not the case. I've known Steven for a little over 6 years. I can honestly say that he was my best online friend, and we helped each other through a lot of hard times. It's hard to believe I'll never speak to him again.

Goodbye old friend. I hope you've finally found peace.

Last edited by Valkysas; 08-31-2006 at 06:03 PM.
Old 08-31-2006, 06:04 PM   #2
DarkwingChuck
Donkey Emperor

Location: Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.
DarkwingChuck sleeps with small treesDarkwingChuck sleeps with small treesDarkwingChuck sleeps with small treesDarkwingChuck sleeps with small treesDarkwingChuck sleeps with small treesDarkwingChuck sleeps with small treesDarkwingChuck sleeps with small treesDarkwingChuck sleeps with small treesDarkwingChuck sleeps with small treesDarkwingChuck sleeps with small treesDarkwingChuck sleeps with small trees
Re: Farewell Mistafopa.

Old 08-31-2006, 06:08 PM   #3
Jamos' Old Account
Donkey Emperor

Jamos' Old Account has proven the theory of relativity with a crayon.Jamos' Old Account has proven the theory of relativity with a crayon.Jamos' Old Account has proven the theory of relativity with a crayon.Jamos' Old Account has proven the theory of relativity with a crayon.

Quite sad... I didn't even know him and I'm brought to tears. May he rest in peace.
Old 08-31-2006, 06:27 PM   #4
KumoShinagi
Lurker of the Century

KumoShinagi surfs with the dolphinsKumoShinagi surfs with the dolphinsKumoShinagi surfs with the dolphinsKumoShinagi surfs with the dolphinsKumoShinagi surfs with the dolphins

O_O

Good Bye Mistafopa...

Last edited by KumoShinagi; 08-31-2006 at 06:28 PM.
Old 08-31-2006, 06:32 PM   #5
Kire
master of nothing

Kire is walking around in the background like Kire is walking around in the background like Kire is walking around in the background like Kire is walking around in the background like Kire is walking around in the background like Kire is walking around in the background like Kire is walking around in the background like Kire is walking around in the background like Kire is walking around in the background like Kire is walking around in the background like Kire is walking around in the background like

I really don't know what to say. He was such a cool person and I loved talking to him...not to mention incredibly intelligent. I'm really gonna miss him.
Old 08-31-2006, 06:34 PM   #6
Caciss
hates everyone

Caciss is walking around in the background like Caciss is walking around in the background like Caciss is walking around in the background like Caciss is walking around in the background like Caciss is walking around in the background like Caciss is walking around in the background like Caciss is walking around in the background like Caciss is walking around in the background like Caciss is walking around in the background like Caciss is walking around in the background like Caciss is walking around in the background like

****! ****.

I cried when I found out I'd never get the chance to talk to him again.

Now... ****.
Old 08-31-2006, 06:37 PM   #7
John Mora
WOO!

John Mora is walking around in the background like John Mora is walking around in the background like John Mora is walking around in the background like John Mora is walking around in the background like John Mora is walking around in the background like John Mora is walking around in the background like John Mora is walking around in the background like John Mora is walking around in the background like John Mora is walking around in the background like John Mora is walking around in the background like John Mora is walking around in the background like

While I can’t say we parted on good terms, I’m sad that he died so young.
Old 08-31-2006, 06:49 PM   #8
Owl of Parliament
Banned

Owl of Parliament is walking around in the background like Owl of Parliament is walking around in the background like Owl of Parliament is walking around in the background like Owl of Parliament is walking around in the background like Owl of Parliament is walking around in the background like Owl of Parliament is walking around in the background like Owl of Parliament is walking around in the background like Owl of Parliament is walking around in the background like Owl of Parliament is walking around in the background like Owl of Parliament is walking around in the background like Owl of Parliament is walking around in the background like

RIP
Mistafopa.

Last edited by Owl of Parliament; 06-30-2007 at 07:17 PM.
Old 08-31-2006, 06:53 PM   #9
Redneck 2000
Donkey Emperor

Redneck 2000 is made out of valuable stones!

We didn't always agree on things but he was a smart kid who went way too soon. At least he lived life to the fullest while he still could.

RIP Mistafopa
Old 08-31-2006, 07:36 PM   #10
Denmo
dubiously demoralized

Denmo needs rep, badly.Denmo needs rep, badly.Denmo needs rep, badly.Denmo needs rep, badly.Denmo needs rep, badly.Denmo needs rep, badly.Denmo needs rep, badly.Denmo needs rep, badly.Denmo needs rep, badly.Denmo needs rep, badly.Denmo needs rep, badly.

RIP Mistafopa. From what I heard you lived the rest of your days doing what you love. I hope you died a happy man.

Last edited by Denmo; 08-31-2006 at 07:47 PM.
Old 08-31-2006, 07:42 PM   #11
Crimson Knight
The goggles! They WORK!

Location: I live in my pants. Hey I lost 40 pounds in a month, why not?
Crimson Knight has proven the theory of relativity with a crayon.Crimson Knight has proven the theory of relativity with a crayon.Crimson Knight has proven the theory of relativity with a crayon.Crimson Knight has proven the theory of relativity with a crayon.

R.I.P. man. I didn't get to know him much, but he seemed like a cool guy.
Old 08-31-2006, 07:56 PM   #12
Tex Ritter
BIG COWBOY

Tex Ritter surfs with the dolphinsTex Ritter surfs with the dolphinsTex Ritter surfs with the dolphinsTex Ritter surfs with the dolphinsTex Ritter surfs with the dolphins

I honestly very much looked up to and admired him.

That sucks a lot.
Old 08-31-2006, 09:22 PM   #13
Ryner
Bunny Car

Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.

That's a shame, I didn't even know he was sick.

Simple Man's Quest for the Playground* - Winner: Pavilionite Biography Contest - Click Here!

Monster Must Die - Winner: Halloween Horror Contest - Click Here!

All you need to play is a computer, no outside program necessary!
Old 08-31-2006, 09:24 PM   #14
facts
Sinistral of Disease

facts cannot be bothered to lift the tarpfacts cannot be bothered to lift the tarp

I don't know who he is, but I'm sad about anyone dying. May he R.I.P.
Old 08-31-2006, 09:37 PM   #15
Funk
Bake Sale of the Year

Funk is walking around in the background like Funk is walking around in the background like Funk is walking around in the background like Funk is walking around in the background like Funk is walking around in the background like Funk is walking around in the background like Funk is walking around in the background like Funk is walking around in the background like Funk is walking around in the background like Funk is walking around in the background like Funk is walking around in the background like

Mistafopa and I never got along, but no one should die that young. R.I.P.
Old 08-31-2006, 10:10 PM   #16
Alzar
foom

Alzar could possibly be EvilNixon666.Alzar could possibly be EvilNixon666.Alzar could possibly be EvilNixon666.Alzar could possibly be EvilNixon666.Alzar could possibly be EvilNixon666.Alzar could possibly be EvilNixon666.Alzar could possibly be EvilNixon666.Alzar could possibly be EvilNixon666.Alzar could possibly be EvilNixon666.Alzar could possibly be EvilNixon666.Alzar could possibly be EvilNixon666.

RIP fopa

Old 08-31-2006, 10:13 PM   #17
Hikari
Don't blink!

Hikari dated the minotaur in 3rd gradeHikari dated the minotaur in 3rd grade

I read a while ago at the Pav that he was terminally ill. Even though I only spoke with him once on AIM I have respect for him and am sorry to hear of his passing. He was a most unusual and intelligent and deeply sympathetic individual by all accounts. I have often heard how kind he was to people with whom he chatted regularly. It's terrible to think that he must have suffered. I hope he is no longer in pain but has found the profound peace for which he was searching.

The rest is silence.
Old 08-31-2006, 10:17 PM   #18
Vandal KING
Let's RAWK

Vandal KING has a brilliant futureVandal KING has a brilliant future

My god. I'm so serious, I almost felt like crying even though I never knew him. I hate seeing or hearing about anyone dying.

~~Vandal KING~~
Old 08-31-2006, 10:39 PM   #19
Patryn
SWORDS FOR EVERYONE!

Patryn can vocalize Patryn can vocalize Patryn can vocalize Patryn can vocalize Patryn can vocalize Patryn can vocalize

RIP Fopa. I never really got to know him, but he was always around and always seemed to be a valued part of this community.
Old 08-31-2006, 10:39 PM   #20
Kefka Jr.
Donkey Emperor

Kefka Jr. is walking around in the background like Kefka Jr. is walking around in the background like Kefka Jr. is walking around in the background like Kefka Jr. is walking around in the background like Kefka Jr. is walking around in the background like Kefka Jr. is walking around in the background like Kefka Jr. is walking around in the background like Kefka Jr. is walking around in the background like Kefka Jr. is walking around in the background like Kefka Jr. is walking around in the background like Kefka Jr. is walking around in the background like

Writing obituaries kinda puts an apathetic spin on your concept of mortality.

I'm sure Fopa would've found that humorous.