RPG Maker Pavilion  

Go Back   RPG Maker Pavilion > General Discussion > Pavilion's Greatest Hits

Old 06-24-2010, 11:59 AM   #21
Ryner
Bunny Car

Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.
Re: help!!

I knew this quest was bugged.

Simple Man's Quest for the Playground* - Winner: Pavilionite Biography Contest - Click Here!

Monster Must Die - Winner: Halloween Horror Contest - Click Here!

All you need to play is a computer, no outside program necessary!
Old 06-24-2010, 12:51 PM   #22
Rodak
Donkey Electron

Rodak has a holographic PokePavilion card.Rodak has a holographic PokePavilion card.Rodak has a holographic PokePavilion card.Rodak has a holographic PokePavilion card.Rodak has a holographic PokePavilion card.Rodak has a holographic PokePavilion card.Rodak has a holographic PokePavilion card.Rodak has a holographic PokePavilion card.Rodak has a holographic PokePavilion card.Rodak has a holographic PokePavilion card.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perversion View Post
Rodak, you just created a paradox.
Well - that's still better than an Orthodox!

OK, then... I can still deliver it - and I'd settle for just the repair manual.

MOO!

Old 06-24-2010, 01:30 PM   #23
Wavelength
Counter Logic Posting

Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodak View Post
Well - that's still better than an Orthodox!

OK, then... I can still deliver it - and I'd settle for just the repair manual.
I've got a repair manual! But in return I will need... $89.99!

How Badly Do You Want It? (VX Ace) is now available for download! - no outside software necessary.

"I live and love in God's peculiar light." - Michelangelo

Last edited by Wavelength; 06-24-2010 at 01:33 PM.
Old 06-24-2010, 01:43 PM   #24
Hrafn
Valhallanite

Hrafn wears matching socks despite waking in the dark.Hrafn wears matching socks despite waking in the dark.Hrafn wears matching socks despite waking in the dark.Hrafn wears matching socks despite waking in the dark.Hrafn wears matching socks despite waking in the dark.Hrafn wears matching socks despite waking in the dark.Hrafn wears matching socks despite waking in the dark.Hrafn wears matching socks despite waking in the dark.Hrafn wears matching socks despite waking in the dark.

I will sell one for 10 bugbear pelts.
Old 06-24-2010, 03:04 PM   #25
Rodak
Donkey Electron

Rodak has a holographic PokePavilion card.Rodak has a holographic PokePavilion card.Rodak has a holographic PokePavilion card.Rodak has a holographic PokePavilion card.Rodak has a holographic PokePavilion card.Rodak has a holographic PokePavilion card.Rodak has a holographic PokePavilion card.Rodak has a holographic PokePavilion card.Rodak has a holographic PokePavilion card.Rodak has a holographic PokePavilion card.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrafn View Post
I will sell one for 10 bugbear pelts.
Will you take 7 Booger Bear pelts?

It's all I got!!

MOO!

Old 06-24-2010, 03:15 PM   #26
IamPinhead
Brutally awesome

IamPinhead is cooler then the other side of the pillowIamPinhead is cooler then the other side of the pillowIamPinhead is cooler then the other side of the pillowIamPinhead is cooler then the other side of the pillowIamPinhead is cooler then the other side of the pillow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodak View Post
Will you take 7 Booger Bear pelts?

It's all I got!!
That's okay! I can give you those Bugbear pelts, but you'll need to find me Larry's Codex. Larry is only a few doors down and has been wanting get rid of it for a while.
Old 06-24-2010, 03:36 PM   #27
Wavelength
Counter Logic Posting

Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.

You walk down to Larry's house and ring the door.

Bing bong!

No response. The door is locked.

You'll have to do another mandatory plot event and come back later!

How Badly Do You Want It? (VX Ace) is now available for download! - no outside software necessary.

Old 06-24-2010, 05:30 PM   #28
Rodak
Donkey Electron

Finding Larry not at home, I go over to Moe and Curly's house hoping to find their Codex Stoogantus

MOO!

Old 06-24-2010, 08:14 PM   #29
Gros Minou
Je suis Canadien

Gros Minou is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by the spirit of fate View Post
hey guys? i need help. i need to repair a 49 indian motercycle and was wondering if anyone could post a file to help me? i tried to get one on amazon but they wanted 89.99 for it! please help!
If engine :

1st Remove and Check the spark-plug

If it's not look-like the first at he top change it. Take the plug and carrie it to an auto-part shop .They give you the right spark plug .

2nd Check the air filter . If it's dirty change it or clean it ( non-paper filter) .

3rd : Check the carburator . In this type of vehicule you'll see some floater . They can be adjust .

4th : Check the compression , If it's miss some ring on the piston replace it . If the piston is crack or broke that mean this engine got some self-detonation . That mean you fill the gas tank with regular gas (87) . All motorcycle and small engine need Super (91) .

A question. 49 it's for 1949 or 49cc ????

About engine it's all I can do for you good luck

Old 06-24-2010, 08:16 PM   #30
Ryner
Bunny Car

Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.

Please don't go off-topic, Gros.

Simple Man's Quest for the Playground* - Winner: Pavilionite Biography Contest - Click Here!

Monster Must Die - Winner: Halloween Horror Contest - Click Here!

All you need to play is a computer, no outside program necessary!
Old 06-25-2010, 09:27 AM   #31
Gros Minou
Je suis Canadien

Gros Minou is just really nice

I'm not off topic . His motorcycle is broke so I think he can do something what I said

Old 06-25-2010, 10:43 AM   #32
Perversion
Girl Licker

Perversion is walking around in the background like Perversion is walking around in the background like Perversion is walking around in the background like Perversion is walking around in the background like Perversion is walking around in the background like Perversion is walking around in the background like Perversion is walking around in the background like Perversion is walking around in the background like Perversion is walking around in the background like Perversion is walking around in the background like Perversion is walking around in the background like

I'm offering to fix the 49 Indian in exchange for a chunk of onyx, plus two gold pieces. After it's done and you like my work, I wouldn't be adverse to also accepting 2 healing potions, either.
Old 06-25-2010, 01:32 PM   #33
American Hero
Sonic Boom!

American Hero can be divided by zero without error.American Hero can be divided by zero without error.American Hero can be divided by zero without error.American Hero can be divided by zero without error.American Hero can be divided by zero without error.American Hero can be divided by zero without error.American Hero can be divided by zero without error.American Hero can be divided by zero without error.American Hero can be divided by zero without error.

Chucks of Onyx can be found in the Twilight Caverns west of here, you'll need a Pick Axe to gather them.
Healing Potions can be found at the local shop, but they are highly overpriced.

Last edited by American Hero; 06-25-2010 at 01:33 PM.
Old 06-25-2010, 01:57 PM   #34
Wavelength
Counter Logic Posting

Quote:
Originally Posted by American Hero View Post
Chucks of Onyx can be found in the Twilight Caverns west of here, you'll need a Pick Axe to gather them.
Please see the town's local craftsman, Dwarvoloo; he can construct a Pick Axe for you. He lives in a hut on top of Mt. Gundor, directly to the west of this village. You will need to bring him some lumber and a few ounces of Adamantine Ore. Here's the lumber.

Old 06-25-2010, 02:14 PM   #35
Red Dragon
Left

Red Dragon Red Dragon Red Dragon Red Dragon Red Dragon Red Dragon

It seems you don't have enough food to make the trip, get me two pickled hams and a squeaky toy. Then I will give you a bag of grain and some water.
Old 06-25-2010, 02:29 PM   #36
Wavelength
Counter Logic Posting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dragon View Post
It seems you don't have enough food to make the trip, get me two pickled hams and a squeaky toy. Then I will give you a bag of grain and some water.
Can I just skip you and eat the pickled hams on the trip?

Old 06-25-2010, 06:38 PM   #37
IamPinhead
Brutally awesome

IamPinhead is cooler then the other side of the pillowIamPinhead is cooler then the other side of the pillowIamPinhead is cooler then the other side of the pillowIamPinhead is cooler then the other side of the pillowIamPinhead is cooler then the other side of the pillow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wavelength View Post
Can I just skip you and eat the pickled hams on the trip?
Sorry, these are my special pickled hams that only I can stomach. The grain and water is specially prepared for a mountain trip.
I'm still waiting for my hog-monkey hides. Hog-monkeys can be found on top of the mountain.
Old 06-26-2010, 06:51 PM   #38
Hrafn
Valhallanite

Hrafn wears matching socks despite waking in the dark.Hrafn wears matching socks despite waking in the dark.Hrafn wears matching socks despite waking in the dark.Hrafn wears matching socks despite waking in the dark.Hrafn wears matching socks despite waking in the dark.Hrafn wears matching socks despite waking in the dark.Hrafn wears matching socks despite waking in the dark.Hrafn wears matching socks despite waking in the dark.Hrafn wears matching socks despite waking in the dark.

Quote:
Originally Posted by American Hero View Post
Chucks of Onyx? Sounds like a really bad metal band name. Probably with an all-white lineup trying to be ironic.
Old 07-05-2010, 01:36 AM   #39
Karr Lord of Chaos
Bridge Burner

Karr Lord of Chaos saved a busload of adorable kittens from Dracula.Karr Lord of Chaos saved a busload of adorable kittens from Dracula.Karr Lord of Chaos saved a busload of adorable kittens from Dracula.Karr Lord of Chaos saved a busload of adorable kittens from Dracula.Karr Lord of Chaos saved a busload of adorable kittens from Dracula.Karr Lord of Chaos saved a busload of adorable kittens from Dracula.Karr Lord of Chaos saved a busload of adorable kittens from Dracula.Karr Lord of Chaos saved a busload of adorable kittens from Dracula.Karr Lord of Chaos saved a busload of adorable kittens from Dracula.Karr Lord of Chaos saved a busload of adorable kittens from Dracula.Karr Lord of Chaos saved a busload of adorable kittens from Dracula.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamPinhead View Post
Sorry, these are my special pickled hams that only I can stomach. The grain and water is specially prepared for a mountain trip.
I'm still waiting for my hog-monkey hides. Hog-monkeys can be found on top of the mountain.
i just pickeled these hams this morning. now if only i had a barrel i could give them to you and make more. youll need to gather 5 iron ores and a few planks of wood. i think the pirates plauging the local waters may have the parts you need.

ohh what luck there is one along the beach now.

Thank you Ωbright for the sig fix!
Card Three is released! You can find it here!
Old 07-05-2010, 08:10 PM   #40
Jamos
Ultimate Authority on Fun

Jamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spite

The Uber Beast took out the pirates and their lair. Seems the only way to get the parts is to get the Atom Changer Ray. It is only found at the tower based club known as the Miles A High Club. You must do several erotic tasks before Miles will give you the map to its location.

Add me... I'll wait.