RPG Maker Pavilion  

Go Back   RPG Maker Pavilion > General Discussion > Pavilion's Greatest Hits > Halloween Costume Party 2012

Old 10-29-2012, 05:50 PM   #1
Valkysas
Roadside Cheese Camera

Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like
7th Annual Halloween Costume Party has started

From now until the afternoon of November 1st, you will be able to create and use "Halloween Costume Accounts" and post with them in the general discussion areas. During registration, make sure you check the box indicating that it's a costume account, since that'll make cleanup a lot easier. Previous years costume parties are archived in the Greatest Hits forum.

Some things to remember:
  • You can create multiple costume accounts
  • Costume accounts can be based on members here
  • Obey all forum rules with your costume account, especially with regards to spamming and forum content rules
  • Don't bring back dead topics
  • Costume accounts can flame costume accounts only
  • Do not post outside the general discussion forums
  • Staff will not reveal your identity, but you can if you want
  • Any rules you break with a costume account will result in your primary account being punished
  • All costume accounts will be deleted the afternoon of November 1st
Have fun!

Last edited by Valkysas; 10-30-2012 at 01:47 AM.
Old 10-29-2012, 05:57 PM   #2
Deeth Irteen
Darkness is the truth

Deeth Irteen is recognized as being 'cool' by Beavis and Butthead.Deeth Irteen is recognized as being 'cool' by Beavis and Butthead.Deeth Irteen is recognized as being 'cool' by Beavis and Butthead.Deeth Irteen is recognized as being 'cool' by Beavis and Butthead.Deeth Irteen is recognized as being 'cool' by Beavis and Butthead.Deeth Irteen is recognized as being 'cool' by Beavis and Butthead.Deeth Irteen is recognized as being 'cool' by Beavis and Butthead.
Re: 7th Annual Halloween Costume Party begins tonight at midnight EST

Sweet! I've never been able to make a costume account before, and I'm hoping to start this year!

Quote:
"You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
-Walt Disney
Old 10-29-2012, 11:07 PM   #3
Ryner
Bunny Car

Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.

I don't think I've ever had a good idea and my only memory of this event is Valk saying how horrible my Companian Cube costume was.

Simple Man's Quest for the Playground* - Winner: Pavilionite Biography Contest - Click Here!

Monster Must Die - Winner: Halloween Horror Contest - Click Here!

All you need to play is a computer, no outside program necessary!

Last edited by Ryner; 10-29-2012 at 11:07 PM.
Old 10-29-2012, 11:18 PM   #4
Jamos
Ultimate Authority on Fun

Jamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spite

****! With all that has happened lately I completely forgot. I haven't thought up anything yet. NOOOOOOO!!! Oh well.

Add me... I'll wait.
Old 10-30-2012, 01:47 AM   #5
Valkysas
Roadside Cheese Camera

Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like

IT STARTS

Old 10-30-2012, 02:07 AM   #6
Big Country
h i g h q u a l i t y

Big Country can torture Jack Bauer to death (and keep him there).Big Country can torture Jack Bauer to death (and keep him there).Big Country can torture Jack Bauer to death (and keep him there).Big Country can torture Jack Bauer to death (and keep him there).Big Country can torture Jack Bauer to death (and keep him there).Big Country can torture Jack Bauer to death (and keep him there).Big Country can torture Jack Bauer to death (and keep him there).Big Country can torture Jack Bauer to death (and keep him there).Big Country can torture Jack Bauer to death (and keep him there).Big Country can torture Jack Bauer to death (and keep him there).
Re: 7th Annual Halloween Costume Party has started

The option in the registration for a Halloween account is not visible for me.
Old 10-30-2012, 02:09 AM   #7
Valkysas
Roadside Cheese Camera

Sorry! Fixed!

Old 10-30-2012, 10:19 AM   #8
Owl of Parliament
Banned

Owl of Parliament is walking around in the background like Owl of Parliament is walking around in the background like Owl of Parliament is walking around in the background like Owl of Parliament is walking around in the background like Owl of Parliament is walking around in the background like Owl of Parliament is walking around in the background like Owl of Parliament is walking around in the background like Owl of Parliament is walking around in the background like Owl of Parliament is walking around in the background like Owl of Parliament is walking around in the background like Owl of Parliament is walking around in the background like

I always randomly get good costume ideas in, like, the middle of summer and such. Then when halloween comes around I got nothing.
Old 11-01-2012, 07:00 PM   #9
Valkysas
Roadside Cheese Camera

Wrapping up in about an hour.