RPG Maker Pavilion  

Go Back   RPG Maker Pavilion > General Discussion > Pavilion's Greatest Hits > Halloween Costume Party 2011

Old 10-30-2011, 04:02 PM   #1
Valkysas
Roadside Cheese Camera

Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like
6th Annual Halloween Costume Party is over!

UPDATE: Costume party ends at midnight tonight. I extended it a bit because it's been rather slow this year, and I thought people might want a little extra time to be retarded.

Don't be afraid of making stupid last minute costumes! Have fun, thats the most important thing.

From now until the midnight of November 1st, you can create and use "Halloween Costume Accounts" and post with them in the general discussion areas. During registration, make sure you check the box indicating that it's a costume account, since that'll make cleanup a lot easier.

Some things to remember:
  • You can create multiple costume accounts
  • Costume accounts can be based on members here
  • Obey all forum rules with your costume account, especially with regards to spamming and forum content rules
  • Don't bring back dead topics
  • Costume accounts can flame costume accounts only
  • Do not post outside the general discussion forums
  • Staff will not reveal your identity, but you can if you want
  • Any rules you break with a costume account will result in your primary account being punished
  • All costume accounts will be deleted on November 1st
Have fun!

Last edited by Valkysas; 11-02-2011 at 03:51 AM.
Old 11-01-2011, 01:49 PM   #2
Valkysas
Roadside Cheese Camera

Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like
Re: 6th Annual Halloween Costume Party ends at midnight tonight (update)

updated with end time

Old 11-01-2011, 05:29 PM   #3
Perversion
Girl Licker

Perversion is walking around in the background like Perversion is walking around in the background like Perversion is walking around in the background like Perversion is walking around in the background like Perversion is walking around in the background like Perversion is walking around in the background like Perversion is walking around in the background like Perversion is walking around in the background like Perversion is walking around in the background like Perversion is walking around in the background like Perversion is walking around in the background like

My internets went down yesterday, so any costume stuff I've been doing (which isn't much) is from my cell, and the 3G sucks down in my basement.
Old 11-02-2011, 02:17 AM   #4
George Wood

We have a challenge to Valkysas. In the next Halloween, create a thread in which the Pav gets a scary screaming sound. Imagine the drama of a vulnerable community still persisting on its posting adventures despite its sudden shock. It needs work, but we guarantee the Pav would be shocked, stunned, and moved by the effort to make the Pav more meaningful.

Old 11-02-2011, 02:43 AM   #5
Vigilante Deer

This ends until me and simple man have one final showdown amongst the burning forest of the damned.