RPG Maker Pavilion  

Go Back   RPG Maker Pavilion > Front Desk > New Member Lobby

Old 12-07-2016, 08:14 PM   #1
SalmonSammun
Pavilionite

SalmonSammun is special!
Smile The Slamdunk Salmon

Hey, I'm Salmon! I mostly deal in the console RPG Makers, and as it stands, I'm in the process of making a relatively simple game, just to prove to myself that I can truly complete a project!

As far as knowing my likes/dislikes goes, I'm a big fan of animation, ranging from modern Western animation to bloody 1980s anime. As far as anime/manga is concerned, I'm a budding Go Nagai fan. Otherwise, forgive me if there's an anime or show you love that I haven't gotten to yet, as a person trying to watch all I can, there's a lot on my plate!

Of course, it'd be great to converse with you all, because in my opinion, it's a lot easier to give people an idea of who you are by chatting with them, it flows more easily for me.

Still, some likes right off the bat include cartoons (good or bad), all manners of RPGs (Etrian Odyssey is my current fixation), Transformers (several iterations, I'm very behind in the IDW comics but am digging them), Edgar Rice Burroughs' Barsoom series, horror movies, and low-budget shark movies (my catnip).
Old 12-07-2016, 11:24 PM   #2
Valkysas
Roadside Cheese Camera

Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like
Re: The Slamdunk Salmon

Hello, fellow TF fan!

Valkysas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 02:17 AM   #3
SalmonSammun
Pavilionite

SalmonSammun is special!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkysas View Post
Hello, fellow TF fan!
Thank you! I'm glad to see other fans here, though it'd have been weird if nobody else on this site liked TF.
Old 12-10-2016, 07:29 PM   #4
Nixon
Crook

Nixon secretes valuable stones.Nixon secretes valuable stones.Nixon secretes valuable stones.Nixon secretes valuable stones.Nixon secretes valuable stones.Nixon secretes valuable stones.Nixon secretes valuable stones.Nixon secretes valuable stones.Nixon secretes valuable stones.Nixon secretes valuable stones.Nixon secretes valuable stones.

Welcome to the pavilion! If you're already into RPG Maker, anime, and video games, then you'll fit right in.