RPG Maker Pavilion  

Go Back   RPG Maker Pavilion > Front Desk > News Forum

Old 10-04-2017, 09:17 PM   #1
Valkysas
Roadside Cheese Camera

Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like
Humble Bundle and Indie Game Maker Contest!

There's a new RPG Maker Humble Bundle going on, that'll let you get a ton of PC RPG Makers and resources for cheap, which you can then use to enter the new Indie Game Maker Contest!

Valkysas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 10:18 PM   #2
The Toecutter
Techno-luddite

The Toecutter needs you to help identify a fungus.The Toecutter needs you to help identify a fungus.The Toecutter needs you to help identify a fungus.The Toecutter needs you to help identify a fungus.The Toecutter needs you to help identify a fungus.The Toecutter needs you to help identify a fungus.The Toecutter needs you to help identify a fungus.The Toecutter needs you to help identify a fungus.The Toecutter needs you to help identify a fungus.The Toecutter needs you to help identify a fungus.The Toecutter needs you to help identify a fungus.
Re: Humble Bundle and Indie Game Maker Contest!

Damn. I definitely won't have anything ready before that deadline. MV is an extremely powerful software and I still have yet to thoroughly understand it. I wish this existed during my childhood when I had all the time I ever wanted to expend on a project...

In any event, I may purchase some of what is offered...
Old 10-05-2017, 11:44 PM   #3
Jamos
Ultimate Authority on Fun

Jamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spite
Re: Humble Bundle and Indie Game Maker Contest!

I spent about 8 some odd dollars for a good amount of content. I think this is the first time I've ever actually got involved with the bundle, but I'm happy to do it.

Add me... I'll wait.
Jamos is online now   Reply With Quote