RPG Maker Pavilion  

Go Back   RPG Maker Pavilion > General Discussion > Video Games

Old 09-20-2017, 11:31 AM   #5101
Caciss
hates everyone

Caciss is walking around in the background like Caciss is walking around in the background like Caciss is walking around in the background like Caciss is walking around in the background like Caciss is walking around in the background like Caciss is walking around in the background like Caciss is walking around in the background like Caciss is walking around in the background like Caciss is walking around in the background like Caciss is walking around in the background like Caciss is walking around in the background like
Re: Unofficially Official What are you Playing

Yeah I'm like a silver level player when I hop on PS4. I think it's the frame rate that makes it so much harder. Throws all my muscle memory out the window.

I bought Divinity II, and wow! This game is a MEGA improvement over the first one, which I did enjoy but didn't really manage to hold my interest for very long. The element system is also not as easy to abuse, you now have to wittle down their magic armor before you can just blitzkrieg them with status effects. I have 16 hours in the game and am still only in Act I which is apparently only about 25% of the game. I give it a 5/5 so far.

Great voice acting for ALL NPCs that should make Bethesda feel ashamed.
Caciss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 09:27 PM   #5102
Mcardy
Joe Biden from Space

Mcardy is a big fat rollar coaster of LOOOOVE!Mcardy is a big fat rollar coaster of LOOOOVE!Mcardy is a big fat rollar coaster of LOOOOVE!Mcardy is a big fat rollar coaster of LOOOOVE!Mcardy is a big fat rollar coaster of LOOOOVE!Mcardy is a big fat rollar coaster of LOOOOVE!Mcardy is a big fat rollar coaster of LOOOOVE!Mcardy is a big fat rollar coaster of LOOOOVE!Mcardy is a big fat rollar coaster of LOOOOVE!Mcardy is a big fat rollar coaster of LOOOOVE!Mcardy is a big fat rollar coaster of LOOOOVE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caciss View Post
I bought Divinity II, and wow! This game is a MEGA improvement over the first one, which I did enjoy but didn't really manage to hold my interest for very long. The element system is also not as easy to abuse, you now have to wittle down their magic armor before you can just blitzkrieg them with status effects. I have 16 hours in the game and am still only in Act I which is apparently only about 25% of the game. I give it a 5/5 so far.

Great voice acting for ALL NPCs that should make Bethesda feel ashamed.
O Rly? I played the first one for 80+ hours and had a good time, despite it being a pretty clunky game. I'll have to pick this up sometime.

Did you ever play the 3rd Person RPG they made (Dragon Knight Saga?), I bought it on Steam sale for like $3 and despite also being a little outdated/clunky, I enjoyed the f' out of that too.

Larian makes good RPGs.
Mcardy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 04:09 AM   #5103
Sampson
Hail Satan

Sampson understands the plot of Xenogears.Sampson understands the plot of Xenogears.Sampson understands the plot of Xenogears.Sampson understands the plot of Xenogears.Sampson understands the plot of Xenogears.Sampson understands the plot of Xenogears.Sampson understands the plot of Xenogears.Sampson understands the plot of Xenogears.Sampson understands the plot of Xenogears.Sampson understands the plot of Xenogears.Sampson understands the plot of Xenogears.

Almost finished with Sonic Mania.

Pretty enjoyable. Almost feels like a rom hack of Sonic 3.
Sampson is offline   Reply With Quote