RPG Maker Pavilion  

Go Back   RPG Maker Pavilion > General Discussion > Video Games

Old 04-06-2017, 09:31 PM   #41
Maijo
Donkey Emperor

Maijo feeds sandals to the poorMaijo feeds sandals to the poorMaijo feeds sandals to the poorMaijo feeds sandals to the poorMaijo feeds sandals to the poorMaijo feeds sandals to the poorMaijo feeds sandals to the poorMaijo feeds sandals to the poorMaijo feeds sandals to the poorMaijo feeds sandals to the poorMaijo feeds sandals to the poor
Re: Zelda: Breath of the Wild discussion thread

Beat Ganon last night. I had put it off purposely for so long.

My final review of the game is that it's everything I expected and a hundred-fold more. Certainly already my favorite game of all-time (no hyperbole). This game does what I've wanted video games to do since I was a kid: real, actual exploration with no limits.

Want to start working on speeding the game now.
Old 04-07-2017, 01:59 PM   #42
YesterdaysMoose
Rabid Monkey Brain Child

YesterdaysMoose is a national treasureYesterdaysMoose is a national treasureYesterdaysMoose is a national treasureYesterdaysMoose is a national treasureYesterdaysMoose is a national treasureYesterdaysMoose is a national treasure
Exclamation Re: Zelda: Breath of the Wild discussion thread

I found a way to continuously reuse bombs. I've submitted it to GameXplain, but nothing came of it.

Select one type of bomb, throw it, and detonate. Then, immediately switch to the other type of bomb and repeat.

The bomb recharge timer always resets for the first type of bomb as soon as the second type is detonated. It doesn't matter which type you select first, as long as you switch to the other and blow it up.

I've defeated countless enemies now using this trick because it's so easy! It's a great way to save your weapons and/or defeat powerful baddies.
Old 04-07-2017, 05:59 PM   #43
Maijo
Donkey Emperor

Maijo feeds sandals to the poorMaijo feeds sandals to the poorMaijo feeds sandals to the poorMaijo feeds sandals to the poorMaijo feeds sandals to the poorMaijo feeds sandals to the poorMaijo feeds sandals to the poorMaijo feeds sandals to the poorMaijo feeds sandals to the poorMaijo feeds sandals to the poorMaijo feeds sandals to the poor

I messed around with that trick a little bit once I thought it was the solution to a puzzle or two.
Old 04-10-2017, 03:05 PM   #44
Chad
Goes down smooth

Chad has the memory of an elephant... with brain damage.Chad has the memory of an elephant... with brain damage.Chad has the memory of an elephant... with brain damage.Chad has the memory of an elephant... with brain damage.Chad has the memory of an elephant... with brain damage.Chad has the memory of an elephant... with brain damage.Chad has the memory of an elephant... with brain damage.Chad has the memory of an elephant... with brain damage.Chad has the memory of an elephant... with brain damage.Chad has the memory of an elephant... with brain damage.Chad has the memory of an elephant... with brain damage.

My friend brought this along with his Switch on our cross country road trip. I played like 5 or so hours of this game.

It was amazing. And I don't like open world games much. And I didn't like Ocarina of Time.

I loved that every time I did something, he was kind of surprised that I did it like that, or that what I was doing was even possible. And I barely just got off the tutorial-ish island with the first four shrines.

I probably spent 2 of those hours trying to hunt one of those hogs to get some meat until he was reminded me I could sneak.

I will buy a Switch at some point. That and 1,2, Switch were a blast.

"Couch co-op is the only true co-op." Richard of the Cooks.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 11:08 AM   #45
YesterdaysMoose
Rabid Monkey Brain Child

YesterdaysMoose is a national treasureYesterdaysMoose is a national treasureYesterdaysMoose is a national treasureYesterdaysMoose is a national treasureYesterdaysMoose is a national treasureYesterdaysMoose is a national treasure
Lightbulb Re: Zelda: Breath of the Wild discussion thread

I just started up another game to attempt a Deathless run. I didn't do too badly my first time around, so it may be possible. Plus, I still have my other save file, which I will also be trying to get 100%

Wish me luck.

By the way, I might get the DLC, anyone else interested in, or already got it?