RPG Maker Pavilion  

Go Back   RPG Maker Pavilion > RPG Maker > Submissions > RPG Maker 3 Full Games

Old 12-06-2010, 11:50 AM   #1
Chronicle Games
of salesmen!

Chronicle Games is made out of valuable stones!
A Light in the Sky, v2.0

I've gone back and fixed a couple of small errors I found, as well as a few typos and things of that nature. The new game file and slightly updated walkthrough are now available for download. Here's a repost of the first submission post:

Hey, here's the submission for my newest game, A Light in the Sky. The download file includes the game and a walkthrough. I never really wrote an official game description, but here's the stupid little teaser I posted on a different board about a month ago:

What do you do when the sun mysteriously disappears in the middle of the day, not to return for three months? What do you do when the only thing that permeates the eternal darkness is an equally mysterious light in the sky; one that brings both comfort and apprehension? What do you do when the appearance of dark, mysterious creatures scare the population away from ever leaving their homes? What do you do when you discover that this may be the predestined plague that will cause the end of the world?

The game features a very simple party selection system (three points in the game allow you to select a fourth party member) and each character has three skills of which you can only get one in a single playthrough, for replay value.

It's my first completed game in a while (five years?) and is more story-oriented than gameplay-oriented.
Attached Files
File Type: zip a_light_in_the_sky.zip (367.1 KB, 1126 views)