RPG Maker Pavilion  

Go Back   RPG Maker Pavilion > RPG Maker > Submissions > RPG Maker 2 Full Games

Old 07-07-2007, 04:40 PM   #1
Rodak
Donkey Electron

Rodak dated the minotaur again in high school for the Senior Prom.Rodak dated the minotaur again in high school for the Senior Prom.Rodak dated the minotaur again in high school for the Senior Prom.Rodak dated the minotaur again in high school for the Senior Prom.Rodak dated the minotaur again in high school for the Senior Prom.Rodak dated the minotaur again in high school for the Senior Prom.Rodak dated the minotaur again in high school for the Senior Prom.Rodak dated the minotaur again in high school for the Senior Prom.Rodak dated the minotaur again in high school for the Senior Prom.Rodak dated the minotaur again in high school for the Senior Prom.
Dr Who ; Waste of The Daleks - WARNING - GARBAGE CONTEST ENTRY!

Doctor Who - Waste of The Daleks!

The save is in slot 8 of the memory card!

Since this is Garbage, A Walkthrough:

My First Game in a While! ... Possibly Ever if were not Garbage!

The Doctor has lost the walls to his TARDIS and is stuck where he is.

A Sheep must ride the TARDIS through a series of Dungeons and kill stuff until it takes him to the Stronghold of The Daleks! In each dungeon you only need to kill 5 of the 10 wandering monsters before the TARDIS unlocks, but there is no indication of this in the game. Check the [] button menu for the number of kills so far in any dungeon!

Finally, you reach a map with a pyramid and The Mistress on top - The Master Regenerated in to a Female!
Kill Her, then enter the pyramid by going around the ramps and opening all the chests... well... actually you don't need to open all the chests first - that's an unfinished idea - and the other ramp leads to the mistress... You'll figure it out. Kill the Mistress and gain access to the Daleks.

There are 10 daleks to kill. 1 in each hall. I refused to lower that number - but test play made me lower the number to 5 for everywhere else.

Then you reach the Emperor Dalek - kill it - and the game ends.

Sort of.

You go to an area, then another area, then have to press the [] button for the game to end.

There is Custom Music made in a new and trashy way! (VFX Editor) It changes when you talk to either The Doctor or Davros (for no reason, Davros is wandering the same Beginning Island as The Doctor!). Each has their own Custom Music! This means that when done talking to these guys you may need to wait up to 80 frames (under 2 seconds) before you can move again.

The [] menu contains a buggy custom camera system with misleading directions, a custom music selector - with Horrible choices! - A MOO Button - A Mute Music option - a Save option - and a kill counter for dungeons.

Test play took 1 - 2 hours, depending on my mood and level of distraction.
Attached Files
File Type: zip drwho2.zip (427.3 KB, 711 views)

MOO!

Rodak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 02:46 PM   #2
Pagerron
RPGM3-notperfectbutgood

Pagerron glows in the dark, BABY!Pagerron glows in the dark, BABY!Pagerron glows in the dark, BABY!Pagerron glows in the dark, BABY!Pagerron glows in the dark, BABY!Pagerron glows in the dark, BABY!Pagerron glows in the dark, BABY!Pagerron glows in the dark, BABY!
Re: Dr Who ; Waste of The Daleks - WARNING - GARBAGE CONTEST ENTRY!

What use of color! It was worth playing the game just to see all the things you did with the effects. Psychodelic!!
*** SPOILERS ***

Loved
-your shameless plugs for Long Hair Games in the
Battle with the melted Dr. Who
-Changing the music whenever was cool
-The police station thing looked quite original

When I ran out of magic, I used the divine water and then realized I had an eternal supply of FLINGABLE POOP! Yay!
I only had to use one Toilet Paper. Actually, I just wanted to try it out.

Level with the Gaspacho Mommas-The stained glass window ramps were nice
-The skull with a red glint in its eyes was really funny before each battle
-Those screens of moving colors were weird and wonderful (not to mention fun to walk through)

Level with the cats-The tie-dyed moving rainbow floor of rising and falling waves was something
-the muli-colored bubbles were cool
-loved how they just kind of flopped around moving about as if they were being dragged until you started battling
-my favorite attack of their was when they came up to bite you and a yellow electric spark lit up their area where you were bitten

Total Garbage Factor: Having to adjust the camera angle/height after every battle

Level with the kinks
Whoa! That was "fractal art" you talk about so much, right?
"Bwana Magumba!!" What??
I liked the kink attack with the three blue crystals. That looked really cool against the purple backdrop of fractality.

Basura Factor: S...u...p...e...r.... S....l....o....w ...battles (with the kinks casting "sleep" - that was torturous!!)
I was so glad when I saw the message "kink is ready to attack. LAST ONE!!!"

Level with the pigs
That mass off pinkish/reddish moving confusion was annoying
The clothesline that followed you was classic
The pigs that say "moo"
-favorite attack was the one where the pig comes really close and then breathes on you
-Loved their wings and crowns, not to mention huge tusks (is that a default character or did you design that one?)

The level after that had the Mistress on the Pyramid
-Favorite line "Blimey, I regenerated!"
-got all the treasure chests open only to find Doo Doo. Surprise Surprise!
-entered at the arrow
- Promoted to a "Poopy" Yay, I guess.

Truly Garbage: the part when you hit the Dalek, and you see a second version of him at a diagonal up in the air while the original Dalek is still standing on the ground.

The level with Emperor Dalek-liked the shaking aaaaarrrgh! message
-Nice ending screen LOL
Long Hair Games red
then Long Hair Games yellow
then after randomly moving about, I pressed the button and got the "Game Over" message LOL

*** END SPOILERS ***

I hope other people play it just to check out the effects. Fun. Silly. Pure Rodakishness!

Have a great day!

Pagerron

Last edited by Pagerron; 12-06-2007 at 02:47 PM.
Pagerron is offline   Reply With Quote