RPG Maker Pavilion  

Go Back   RPG Maker Pavilion > RPG Maker > Game Forums > Studio Mag

Old 05-29-2015, 05:17 PM   #1
MRevelle83
N-Gage 4 Life

MRevelle83 listens to Golden Earring.MRevelle83 listens to Golden Earring.MRevelle83 listens to Golden Earring.MRevelle83 listens to Golden Earring.MRevelle83 listens to Golden Earring.MRevelle83 listens to Golden Earring.MRevelle83 listens to Golden Earring.
Rejects

For the upcoming Pavilion Anything Goes contest, I will be working full development on a game called Rejects. I had planned on creating this game after Decrepit Progeny, but now I have switched things around and this game will come out first.

Why is that, if you want to know? The main reason is that I have been working on Decrepit Progeny for months, and it just didn't sit right with me using a long in-development project for this contest. I know we can use old data that was never released, but this isn't abandoned- I was actively working on it for months even before this contest was announced.

That and ever since I was working on RPGM1's Varmilia way back in the day, I've always had this "I wanna make a JRPG-esque game" itch that I need to scratch. (Also I've been replaying FF7 for the millionth time lately, so that made it even worse...)

So yes, Rejects. Now, it's not entirely new as it is connected to Decrepit Progeny story-wise. It is a prequel, actually. You can go ahead and consider it the official replacement to that "Old Blood" game I made for the 2014 Indie Game Maker contest.

More info to come on this soon!
Old 06-16-2015, 12:40 PM   #2
MRevelle83
N-Gage 4 Life

MRevelle83 listens to Golden Earring.MRevelle83 listens to Golden Earring.MRevelle83 listens to Golden Earring.MRevelle83 listens to Golden Earring.MRevelle83 listens to Golden Earring.MRevelle83 listens to Golden Earring.MRevelle83 listens to Golden Earring.
Re: Rejects

An early screenshots.