RPG Maker Pavilion  

Go Back   RPG Maker Pavilion > Front Desk > New Member Lobby

Old 06-13-2017, 08:15 AM   #1
GLM
1989 POLOCOM

GLM is a splendid one to beholdGLM is a splendid one to behold
Game Over. Return of Gloom.

Hello, Pavilion.

(Note: I did not mean to delete all of my posts when I left. That was a mistake.)
GLM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2017, 09:04 AM   #2
Wavelength
Counter Logic Posting

Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.
Re: Game Over. Return of Gloom.

How Badly Do You Want It? (VX Ace) is now available for download! - no outside software necessary.

"I live and love in God's peculiar light." - Michelangelo
Wavelength is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2017, 09:41 AM   #3
GLM
1989 POLOCOM

Aw, really? No one is happy to see 'ol Gloomy?

Fair enough. I'm actually here to make a game this time. Some of you might remember "Holes". Well, it lives on as a fully fleshed-out world and story now called Bloodshed.
Old 06-13-2017, 10:16 AM   #4
Big Rick Cook
Old-School

Big Rick Cook likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.Big Rick Cook likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.Big Rick Cook likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.Big Rick Cook likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.Big Rick Cook likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.Big Rick Cook likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.Big Rick Cook likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.Big Rick Cook likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.Big Rick Cook likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.Big Rick Cook likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.Big Rick Cook likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.

Hi, Gloomy. I remember your parting being abrupt and frustrating. You were always a cool dude who I did not think was a very good person.

Your art style was (is?) neat and if you stick around I look forward to getting reacquainted and seeing more of your work.
Old 06-13-2017, 10:23 AM   #5
GLM
1989 POLOCOM

Not a very good person? That's sorta harsh.

I'm a lot different than I was a few years ago. Anyone judging me from the Porkchop debacle is probably getting a highly edited and one-sided story, but that's neither here nor there.

Well, either way, I miss being a part of this community and had what I considered to be some very close friends here. I know my departure was abrupt, but that was honestly a mistake. I wanted to delete my account and somehow removed all not my posts in the process.
Old 06-13-2017, 01:56 PM   #6
Big Rick Cook
Old-School

Big Rick Cook likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.Big Rick Cook likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.Big Rick Cook likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.Big Rick Cook likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.Big Rick Cook likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.Big Rick Cook likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.Big Rick Cook likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.Big Rick Cook likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.Big Rick Cook likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.Big Rick Cook likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.Big Rick Cook likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.

It was mostly just a general sense that you were more selfish than most. And took advantage of people, and delighted in the taking of it. I don't have a strong memory of specifics, only that I always regarded you as the guy who was cool to have at parties, but sometimes you were a jerk about things.
Old 06-13-2017, 02:28 PM   #7
GLM
1989 POLOCOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Rick Cook View Post
And took advantage of people, and delighted in the taking of it.
I'd like to know how you got that impression of me.
Old 06-13-2017, 08:47 PM   #8
DarkwingChuck
Donkey Emperor

Location: Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.
DarkwingChuck sleeps with small treesDarkwingChuck sleeps with small treesDarkwingChuck sleeps with small treesDarkwingChuck sleeps with small treesDarkwingChuck sleeps with small treesDarkwingChuck sleeps with small treesDarkwingChuck sleeps with small treesDarkwingChuck sleeps with small treesDarkwingChuck sleeps with small treesDarkwingChuck sleeps with small treesDarkwingChuck sleeps with small trees

Gloomy! Did you see the Monster Hunter World trailer? I don't even know what to think. Also welcome back.
Old 06-13-2017, 10:03 PM   #9
GLM
1989 POLOCOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkwingChuck View Post
Did you see the Monster Hunter World trailer?
Yeah, and I'm sort of confused too. There's no way that was what the actual game will be. It smacks of conceptual "gameplay" footage.

It looks like a more "realistic" version of Monster Hunter. Something about the movements (if the gameplay is to be believed) makes me think it handles like Resident Evil 6 but more weighty. That's a paddlin'.

I hope they don't mess with the formula and just sort of distil it down to a reboot with the core mechanics intact.. the hunter is shown swinging the sword traditionally a few times. I want to believe.
Old 06-15-2017, 04:18 AM   #10
Duel
Donkey Emperor

Duel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealed

Welcome back.

Duel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 01:21 PM   #11
Big Rick Cook
Old-School

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLM View Post
I'd like to know how you got that impression of me.
Like I said, I don't really remember specifics. And because the Pav is all about second chances these days, whatever my thoughts about you in years past are irrelevant unless you give me reasons to feel that way again.

If you were that way and are not now, that's just the process of maturation. If you weren't that way and I was operating off false impressions, that's also the process of maturation. I've always been a judgmental prick, and it was super bad when I was in my 20s (as I imagine it was for most people), so it's entirely probable that I judged you unfairly.
Old 06-16-2017, 12:59 PM   #12
Biggie
Could get out more

Biggie , I'm real happy for you, And I'ma let you finish, but Beyonce...Biggie , I'm real happy for you, And I'ma let you finish, but Beyonce...Biggie , I'm real happy for you, And I'ma let you finish, but Beyonce...Biggie , I'm real happy for you, And I'ma let you finish, but Beyonce...Biggie , I'm real happy for you, And I'ma let you finish, but Beyonce...Biggie , I'm real happy for you, And I'ma let you finish, but Beyonce...Biggie , I'm real happy for you, And I'ma let you finish, but Beyonce...Biggie , I'm real happy for you, And I'ma let you finish, but Beyonce...Biggie , I'm real happy for you, And I'ma let you finish, but Beyonce...Biggie , I'm real happy for you, And I'ma let you finish, but Beyonce...Biggie , I'm real happy for you, And I'ma let you finish, but Beyonce...

I also remember (Nix maybe) pointing out that you took the money from a bunch of people requesting furry art but never fulfilling it. Ehh, aside from you deleting a bunch of **** by exiting here I'm not against having you back. But I remember it back then kind of being a what the **** moment.
Biggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2017, 09:10 AM   #13
Stormy
i like pie

Stormy knows all of the island's secrets.Stormy knows all of the island's secrets.Stormy knows all of the island's secrets.Stormy knows all of the island's secrets.Stormy knows all of the island's secrets.Stormy knows all of the island's secrets.Stormy knows all of the island's secrets.Stormy knows all of the island's secrets.Stormy knows all of the island's secrets.Stormy knows all of the island's secrets.Stormy knows all of the island's secrets.

Sup Gloom. Holes is the thing I remember most, also your monstrous Diglett drawing you shared here once.

I look forward to seeing your work!
Old 06-17-2017, 07:35 PM   #14
GLM
1989 POLOCOM

Thanks, buddy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
..also your monstrous Diglett drawing you shared here once.
wut?
Old 06-17-2017, 11:32 PM   #15
Jamos
Ultimate Authority on Fun

Jamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spite

Boy, do I feel conflicted. On one hand Gloomy is back and on the other... the same thing actually but one is smeared in what I hope is mud. You were an amusing guy and I really loved your artwork and was especially looking forward to "Holes". Then one day you vanished along with all proof you existed. Kind of leaving a bit of a hole in the pavilion. Was pretty bummed out by that, though we weren't exactly the closest. But I suppose I will keep an open mind and hope for good things.

Add me... I'll wait.
Jamos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 08:07 AM   #16
GLM
1989 POLOCOM

Accident! Seriously!

I did suddenly decide I wanted to leave, but I meant to leave those "deleted user" posts in place of mine, not remove them all together. I'm very sorry.
Old 06-23-2017, 02:00 PM   #17
Ryner
Bunny Car

Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.

Gloomy: "Hi guys, I'm back. "

Everyone else: "Here is a list of your flaws."

Simple Man's Quest for the Playground* - Winner: Pavilionite Biography Contest - Click Here!

Monster Must Die - Winner: Halloween Horror Contest - Click Here!

All you need to play is a computer, no outside program necessary!

Last edited by Ryner; 06-23-2017 at 02:00 PM.
Ryner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 08:23 PM   #18
GLM
1989 POLOCOM

It's ok, Ryner. I deserve it a little. I was pretty douchey.
Old 06-23-2017, 09:09 PM   #19
Valkysas
Roadside Cheese Camera

Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like

You deserve a second chance. It's been years.

Valkysas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 01:13 AM   #20
Perversion
Girl Licker

Perversion is walking around in the background like Perversion is walking around in the background like Perversion is walking around in the background like Perversion is walking around in the background like Perversion is walking around in the background like Perversion is walking around in the background like Perversion is walking around in the background like Perversion is walking around in the background like Perversion is walking around in the background like Perversion is walking around in the background like Perversion is walking around in the background like

When I arrived, you were going by the short-lived named Glueme. So that is what I shall continue to refer to you as.

Last edited by Perversion; 07-25-2017 at 02:44 AM.
Perversion is offline   Reply With Quote