RPG Maker Pavilion  

Go Back   RPG Maker Pavilion > General Discussion > Imaginari

Old 04-20-2017, 07:05 AM   #161
dragaron
Dragon + Aaron = Dragaron

dragaron plays Resident Evil on the Gamecubedragaron plays Resident Evil on the Gamecubedragaron plays Resident Evil on the Gamecubedragaron plays Resident Evil on the Gamecubedragaron plays Resident Evil on the Gamecubedragaron plays Resident Evil on the Gamecubedragaron plays Resident Evil on the Gamecube
Re: Owl's Paintings

In Ozma, I like how the mountains look textured. Also, the planet to the left really pops out nicely. You do good work, Owl.
dragaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2017, 04:32 PM   #162
Owl of Parliament
Banned

Owl of Parliament is walking around in the background like Owl of Parliament is walking around in the background like Owl of Parliament is walking around in the background like Owl of Parliament is walking around in the background like Owl of Parliament is walking around in the background like Owl of Parliament is walking around in the background like Owl of Parliament is walking around in the background like Owl of Parliament is walking around in the background like Owl of Parliament is walking around in the background like Owl of Parliament is walking around in the background like Owl of Parliament is walking around in the background like

Thanks buddy!

Coffee Buzz

12in x 16in Acrylic

Last edited by Owl of Parliament; 05-05-2017 at 04:38 PM.
Owl of Parliament is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 10:00 PM   #163
Hrafn
Valhallanite

Hrafn can sing you any song that you'd like.Hrafn can sing you any song that you'd like.Hrafn can sing you any song that you'd like.Hrafn can sing you any song that you'd like.Hrafn can sing you any song that you'd like.Hrafn can sing you any song that you'd like.Hrafn can sing you any song that you'd like.Hrafn can sing you any song that you'd like.Hrafn can sing you any song that you'd like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl of Parliament View Post
Thanks buddy!

Coffee Buzz

12in x 16in Acrylic

This was an awesome painting.
Old 06-29-2017, 09:04 AM   #164
Big Rick Cook
Old-School

Big Rick Cook likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.Big Rick Cook likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.Big Rick Cook likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.Big Rick Cook likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.Big Rick Cook likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.Big Rick Cook likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.Big Rick Cook likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.Big Rick Cook likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.Big Rick Cook likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.Big Rick Cook likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.Big Rick Cook likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.

Unfortunate that he's gone, but I'll still cherish my painting of the pollen castle forevermore.
Old 06-29-2017, 02:33 PM   #165
highwind
Not My Problem

highwind is walking around in the background like highwind is walking around in the background like highwind is walking around in the background like highwind is walking around in the background like highwind is walking around in the background like highwind is walking around in the background like highwind is walking around in the background like highwind is walking around in the background like highwind is walking around in the background like highwind is walking around in the background like highwind is walking around in the background like

I bought Ozma a few weeks ago. It's hanging in my office.
highwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 02:38 PM   #166
Big Rick Cook
Old-School

Big Rick Cook likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.Big Rick Cook likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.Big Rick Cook likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.Big Rick Cook likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.Big Rick Cook likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.Big Rick Cook likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.Big Rick Cook likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.Big Rick Cook likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.Big Rick Cook likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.Big Rick Cook likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.Big Rick Cook likes greasy pork sandwiches on dirty ashtrays.

Quote:
Originally Posted by highwind View Post
I bought Ozma a few weeks ago. It's hanging in my office.
Nice! That's also a really neat one.
Old 06-30-2017, 06:46 PM   #167
Caciss
hates everyone

Caciss is walking around in the background like Caciss is walking around in the background like Caciss is walking around in the background like Caciss is walking around in the background like Caciss is walking around in the background like Caciss is walking around in the background like Caciss is walking around in the background like Caciss is walking around in the background like Caciss is walking around in the background like Caciss is walking around in the background like Caciss is walking around in the background like

I own Smellscapes!
Caciss is online now   Reply With Quote