RPG Maker Pavilion  

Go Back   RPG Maker Pavilion > RPG Maker > RPG Maker General

Old 04-08-2017, 10:10 AM   #21
Draygone
"Raccoonish"

Draygone flings sweet-smelling poo.Draygone flings sweet-smelling poo.Draygone flings sweet-smelling poo.Draygone flings sweet-smelling poo.Draygone flings sweet-smelling poo.Draygone flings sweet-smelling poo.Draygone flings sweet-smelling poo.Draygone flings sweet-smelling poo.Draygone flings sweet-smelling poo.
Re: Dray's RPG Maker Playthroughs - Rebooted

A Ronin Story Ep12
Before we go after the last Demon Captain, let us take on a small optional quest in Millus.

"What if like...there was an exact copy of you somewhere, except they're the opposite gender, like you guys could literally have a freaky friday moment and nothing would change. Imagine the best friendship that could be found there."
Draygone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 06:41 PM   #22
Draygone
"Raccoonish"

Draygone flings sweet-smelling poo.Draygone flings sweet-smelling poo.Draygone flings sweet-smelling poo.Draygone flings sweet-smelling poo.Draygone flings sweet-smelling poo.Draygone flings sweet-smelling poo.Draygone flings sweet-smelling poo.Draygone flings sweet-smelling poo.Draygone flings sweet-smelling poo.

A Ronin Story Ep13
Navigating a maze of one-sided arrow signs, on our way to the last Demon Captain. And we even get a bit of help.

"What if like...there was an exact copy of you somewhere, except they're the opposite gender, like you guys could literally have a freaky friday moment and nothing would change. Imagine the best friendship that could be found there."
Old 04-14-2017, 01:55 PM   #23
Draygone
"Raccoonish"

A Ronin Story Ep14
Before we finish our primary quest, we have a couple more optional quests. First, we fight our way through the ranks at the Revanus Battle Arena.

Old 04-19-2017, 03:46 PM   #24
Draygone
"Raccoonish"

A Ronin Story Ep15
Akira has a heart of gold, so long as he gets gold.

Old 04-25-2017, 12:19 AM   #25
Draygone
"Raccoonish"

A Ronin Story Ep16
Within, we watch a fancy-pants cutscene. And then I show how it works.

Old 04-28-2017, 12:12 PM   #26
Draygone
"Raccoonish"

A Ronin Story Ep17
This is one of those episodes in which I deviate from my original let's play of this game.

Old 05-09-2017, 04:26 PM   #27
Draygone
"Raccoonish"

A Ronin Story Ep18
At last, we make our way into Slobania, where we meet a new character.

Old 05-12-2017, 03:10 PM   #28
Draygone
"Raccoonish"

A Ronin Story Ep19
We reach Ivan's hometown to deliver news of his death. We also meet a man who needs punched. Preferably, more than once.

Old 05-16-2017, 03:42 PM   #29
Draygone
"Raccoonish"

A Ronin Story Ep20
I'm not just using the episode title to sneak this video into the search results of an unrelated game series. It's also a throwback to my original let's play, in which I did the same! Oh, and this episode does have a dragon, so it's not COMPLETELY clickbait. =P

Old 05-19-2017, 05:14 PM   #30
Draygone
"Raccoonish"

A Ronin Story Ep21
In hindsight, maybe Nikolay should've chucked the Rei Sphere into the ocean, somewhere.

Old 05-22-2017, 05:27 PM   #31
Draygone
"Raccoonish"

A Ronin Story Ep22
Wait a sec... the Ruins Key doesn't even get used!

Old 05-25-2017, 04:11 PM   #32
Draygone
"Raccoonish"

A Ronin Story Ep23
Tying up loose ends, as we take care of the final optional quest in the game... despite RPGM3's efforts to stop me.

Old 05-25-2017, 08:50 PM   #33
YesterdaysMoose
Rabid Monkey Brain Child

YesterdaysMoose is a national treasureYesterdaysMoose is a national treasureYesterdaysMoose is a national treasureYesterdaysMoose is a national treasureYesterdaysMoose is a national treasureYesterdaysMoose is a national treasure
Question Re: Dray's RPG Maker Playthroughs - Rebooted

Since I got my new computer and will be getting a capture card soon, I'm curious about your setup and editing software. I like the layout and editing of your YouTube videos, so I'd like to be able to have something similar.

I already picked up a headset for audio recording, but I may also get a dedicated microphone. Is this what you use?

Lastly, do you use Photoshop or some other graphics program for onscreen pics, icons, and text?

Any help would be appreciated, as I'm fairly new to all this fancy technical stuff. After all, my previous videos were done with a camera facing my TV and basic editing software. This time around I want to be slightly more professional.

I've also been enjoying your reaction videos and hope they continue to gain you more notice / subscribers.
Old 05-25-2017, 10:42 PM   #34
Draygone
"Raccoonish"

Most of what you see is done in the recording itself using Xsplit Broadcaster. This includes various text options, as well as the ability to resize/crop images and the game capture. It's a pretty nifty program.

If I ever have to do more complex image editing, I use GIMP. It's not an easy program, but it's pretty powerful given that it's free.

For video editing, I use AVS Video Editor. It's expensive, and I can't really recommend it unless you plan on going crazy with video editing. And even then, Sony Vegas might be a better choice. I just happen to have AVS because it was on sale.

I use a standard microphone with a boom.
Old 05-26-2017, 04:08 PM   #35
YesterdaysMoose
Rabid Monkey Brain Child

YesterdaysMoose is a national treasureYesterdaysMoose is a national treasureYesterdaysMoose is a national treasureYesterdaysMoose is a national treasureYesterdaysMoose is a national treasureYesterdaysMoose is a national treasure

Thanks, this helps me out. Looks like I'm going to have to shell out some more cash to get things set up.
Old 05-26-2017, 04:14 PM   #36
Draygone
"Raccoonish"

Oh by the way, although Xsplit costs money to fully unlock, a lot of its features can be used for free. Mainly you just won't be able to record at 60fps, at a resolution higher than 720p (a watermark gets added from there), or have stereo sound.

Last edited by Draygone; 05-26-2017 at 04:17 PM.
Old 05-27-2017, 05:47 PM   #37
Draygone
"Raccoonish"

A Ronin Story Ep24
After taking care of Mephistopheles with Monica's help, I give my review of this game.

Old 05-27-2017, 08:35 PM   #38
YesterdaysMoose
Rabid Monkey Brain Child

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draygone View Post
Oh by the way, although Xsplit costs money to fully unlock, a lot of its features can be used for free. Mainly you just won't be able to record at 60fps, at a resolution higher than 720p (a watermark gets added from there), or have stereo sound.
Unfortunately this would be counterproductive, I really want quality this time around. I've got my eye on a capture card that records in HD at 60fps. I may or may not pick it up this month, but late June for sure. Until then I can shop around and compare different editing software. Basically, as long as I can do what I need to do, it doesn't need to be overly fancy.

Thanks again, now I'm off to watch your latest LP.
Old 05-29-2017, 11:29 PM   #39
Draygone
"Raccoonish"

A Ronin Story Bonus
Can I use the frog glitch to sequence break my way to the final boss? More importantly, how much sequence can be broken? You may be surprised!

Old 06-03-2017, 10:27 PM   #40
Draygone
"Raccoonish"

Variant Ep1
So I feel like I should mention that this game has a custom battle system, and I give a taste of it in this episode. There, now you HAVE to watch the whole thing. =P