RPG Maker Pavilion  

Go Back   RPG Maker Pavilion > RPG Maker > Submissions > RPG Maker 3 Full Games

Old 11-01-2008, 12:29 AM   #1
Lausen
Call me Amazing

Lausen is the third Mario Brother.Lausen is the third Mario Brother.Lausen is the third Mario Brother.Lausen is the third Mario Brother.Lausen is the third Mario Brother.Lausen is the third Mario Brother.Lausen is the third Mario Brother.
Jethromancer Slayer, Part 1

For people that don't know I got this from "Sophisticated Man" and actually made it playable.
Don't give me too much crap. I made it in like 4 hours. It's under 10 minutes long. Enjoy.

Quote:
I have worked exhaustively hard to achieve the advent of my new game, Jethromancer Slayer! It is so that it will send impulses of pleasure into every neuron, nerve, and myelin sheath in your entire body!

The game starts off in quite the intriguing fashion. A young lad named Ivan Hoe arrives home after buying three jugs of 2% milk from the local grocer.

"Mom!," he screams enthusiastically. "I'm back from my uncle jerbils's!"

At this instant, Ivan realizes that his entire village has been immolated to ash by a dark cult of uncouth rednecks known as "The Jethros!"

"Aw, hellfire!," screamed the Jethro as he chanted an incantation and razed Ivan Hoe's home. "Hellfire! Hellfire! Come forth, Hellfire! Aw, Hellfire!"

Noticing a sword lying on the bare ground next to him, Ivan grabbed the weapon in question, assumed his battle stance, and sliced through the Jethro's exposed flesh, killing him instantly.

As a trio of Jethros surrounded him, Ivan hastily escaped into a forest, where he collided violently with a tree.

"Ouch!," exclaimed the tree. Noticing the bewildered look on Ivan Hoe's face, the tree elucidated: "I'm a Treant. My name is Splinter."

Ivan knew what he had to do. He took his sword and sliced through Splinter's exposed flesh, killing him instantly. Then he incinerated Splinter's remains and unceremoniously urinated on the ashes.

Now, Ivan Hoe, and his sidekick Misty, must battle against the Jethros in an epic battle of good and evil, where morality becomes blurred, racism is revealed, and reality is only an ephemeral illusion.

Features:

* Real-time Action Battle System... in RPG Maker 3! Please do not inquire as to how I will accomplish this.
* A world-shattering plot that will make you see the world in a different light!
* An item that has 16 uses, costs 242 gold, and does 26 damage to an opponent when used!
Attached Files
File Type: zip Jethromancer Slayer.zip (374.4 KB, 639 views)

Last edited by Valkysas; 04-10-2010 at 07:05 PM.
Lausen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 12:35 AM   #2
Valkysas
Roadside Cheese Camera

Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like
Re: Jethromancer Slayer, Part 1

and the reward is yours.

Valkysas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 12:37 AM   #3
Lausen
Call me Amazing

Lausen is the third Mario Brother.Lausen is the third Mario Brother.Lausen is the third Mario Brother.Lausen is the third Mario Brother.Lausen is the third Mario Brother.Lausen is the third Mario Brother.Lausen is the third Mario Brother.

Now we just need to see if anyone plays it.
Old 11-01-2008, 12:38 AM   #4
Valkysas
Roadside Cheese Camera

Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like

I'll play it tonight.

Valkysas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 01:37 AM   #5
Duel
Donkey Emperor

Duel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealed

I'll play it if I knew how to use such files on my PS3.

Duel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 02:12 AM   #6
Lausen
Call me Amazing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duel View Post
I'll play it if I knew how to use such files on my PS3.
This is a normal .max file. I can submit a PS3 file.
Old 11-04-2008, 08:15 PM   #7
Wavelength
Counter Logic Posting

Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.

I'm definitely playing this once I get my PS2 set back up.

How Badly Do You Want It? (VX Ace) is now available for download! - no outside software necessary.

"I live and love in God's peculiar light." - Michelangelo
Wavelength is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 12:28 AM   #8
Lausen
Call me Amazing

So, has anyone played this? If so, how bad do you think it is?
Old 01-20-2009, 12:14 AM   #9
Wavelength
Counter Logic Posting

Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.

Oi, I've been meaning to take a look at this one. I'll probably play it next week or something, and I'll let you know what I think.

How Badly Do You Want It? (VX Ace) is now available for download! - no outside software necessary.

Old 06-05-2009, 11:34 PM   #10
Wavelength
Counter Logic Posting

This was ****ing hilarious.

Anyone who checked out the Costume Party thread... you will not be disappointed.