RPG Maker Pavilion  

Go Back   RPG Maker Pavilion > General Discussion > Free Forum

Old 03-18-2017, 04:18 PM   #3501
Sampson
Hail Satan

Sampson has their Atari next to their Xbox 360Sampson has their Atari next to their Xbox 360Sampson has their Atari next to their Xbox 360Sampson has their Atari next to their Xbox 360Sampson has their Atari next to their Xbox 360Sampson has their Atari next to their Xbox 360Sampson has their Atari next to their Xbox 360Sampson has their Atari next to their Xbox 360Sampson has their Atari next to their Xbox 360Sampson has their Atari next to their Xbox 360Sampson has their Atari next to their Xbox 360
Re: Official Television Show Discussion Topic

Incredibly excited for The Leftovers.

If season 3 is as good as season 2, Breaking Bad will be dethroned.
Sampson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 08:53 PM   #3502
Hrafn
Valhallanite

Hrafn can sing you any song that you'd like.Hrafn can sing you any song that you'd like.Hrafn can sing you any song that you'd like.Hrafn can sing you any song that you'd like.Hrafn can sing you any song that you'd like.Hrafn can sing you any song that you'd like.Hrafn can sing you any song that you'd like.Hrafn can sing you any song that you'd like.Hrafn can sing you any song that you'd like.

Bite your tongue. Bite it!
Old 04-15-2017, 02:14 AM   #3503
Mcardy
Joe Biden from Space

Mcardy pased Go on the Monopoly Board and recieved $400.Mcardy pased Go on the Monopoly Board and recieved $400.Mcardy pased Go on the Monopoly Board and recieved $400.Mcardy pased Go on the Monopoly Board and recieved $400.Mcardy pased Go on the Monopoly Board and recieved $400.Mcardy pased Go on the Monopoly Board and recieved $400.Mcardy pased Go on the Monopoly Board and recieved $400.Mcardy pased Go on the Monopoly Board and recieved $400.Mcardy pased Go on the Monopoly Board and recieved $400.Mcardy pased Go on the Monopoly Board and recieved $400.Mcardy pased Go on the Monopoly Board and recieved $400.

I was really excited for the MST3k relaunch, and the 1st episode did not disappoint. Multiple times I was laughing really hard during stupid campy bad movie scenes.

2nd episode not as much, but I feel that the movie they picked was a large portion of the reason why it wasn't as good. I did have a really hard laugh at the end when the credit song rolled and their reaction to it, though.

If you got Netflix and liked the old MST3k you should check it out.
Mcardy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 01:23 PM   #3504
Biggie
Could get out more

Biggie did a great job! Do you want to praise it?Biggie did a great job! Do you want to praise it?Biggie did a great job! Do you want to praise it?Biggie did a great job! Do you want to praise it?Biggie did a great job! Do you want to praise it?Biggie did a great job! Do you want to praise it?Biggie did a great job! Do you want to praise it?Biggie did a great job! Do you want to praise it?Biggie did a great job! Do you want to praise it?Biggie did a great job! Do you want to praise it?Biggie did a great job! Do you want to praise it?

Anyone watch Castlevania yet? I really enjoyed the shows take on the lore, and its take on religion and the super natural. Would like to hear your guys thoughts.
Biggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 01:30 PM   #3505
Valkysas
Roadside Cheese Camera

Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like

Needs less swearing just to be "edgy" and "mature" and can we not have Sypha toilet humor jokes?

Other than that, pretty good. Fantastic opening to the series, that part alone justifies the series existence.

Last edited by Valkysas; 07-10-2017 at 01:32 PM.
Valkysas is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 02:29 PM   #3506
highwind
Not My Problem

highwind is walking around in the background like highwind is walking around in the background like highwind is walking around in the background like highwind is walking around in the background like highwind is walking around in the background like highwind is walking around in the background like highwind is walking around in the background like highwind is walking around in the background like highwind is walking around in the background like highwind is walking around in the background like highwind is walking around in the background like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggie View Post
Anyone watch Castlevania yet? I really enjoyed the shows take on the lore, and its take on religion and the super natural. Would like to hear your guys thoughts.
It's awesome. I imagine the budget was prettttttttttty low for those first four episodes. Seemed basically a "netflix pilot." I expect the next eight episodes they ordered to be even cooler.
highwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 02:41 PM   #3507
Biggie
Could get out more

Biggie did a great job! Do you want to praise it?Biggie did a great job! Do you want to praise it?Biggie did a great job! Do you want to praise it?Biggie did a great job! Do you want to praise it?Biggie did a great job! Do you want to praise it?Biggie did a great job! Do you want to praise it?Biggie did a great job! Do you want to praise it?Biggie did a great job! Do you want to praise it?Biggie did a great job! Do you want to praise it?Biggie did a great job! Do you want to praise it?Biggie did a great job! Do you want to praise it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkysas View Post
Needs less swearing just to be "edgy" and "mature" and can we not have Sypha toilet humor jokes?

Other than that, pretty good. Fantastic opening to the series, that part alone justifies the series existence.
I disagree on the first point. I naturally swear alot but it is something I am trying to tone down. But kind of like Logan I really enjoy it when something I enjoyed while young is made for an adult audience.

And yes, I agree it is a fantastic set up for a continued series.
Old 07-10-2017, 02:45 PM   #3508
Big Rick Cook
Old-School

Big Rick Cook and the pigeons are one.Big Rick Cook and the pigeons are one.Big Rick Cook and the pigeons are one.Big Rick Cook and the pigeons are one.Big Rick Cook and the pigeons are one.Big Rick Cook and the pigeons are one.Big Rick Cook and the pigeons are one.Big Rick Cook and the pigeons are one.Big Rick Cook and the pigeons are one.Big Rick Cook and the pigeons are one.Big Rick Cook and the pigeons are one.

I'm watching Friends. Cause why would I watch quality television when I can watch six highly dysfunctional adults be terrible people to each other for 10 seasons.

But seriously, Ross is the worst human being.
Old 07-10-2017, 02:52 PM   #3509
Biggie
Could get out more

Rick is watching Friends? Are we becoming old people? And yes Ross sucks because I didn't like him in Band of Brothers. Also can't remember if him and Rachel ever got together.
Old 07-10-2017, 03:18 PM   #3510
Valkysas
Roadside Cheese Camera

Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like

Constant swearing in anything like "I'm Trevor f'ing Belmont" just sounds like a little kid trying their hardest to make something sound badass and it ends up sounding embarrassing.

Old 07-10-2017, 03:23 PM   #3511
Big Rick Cook
Old-School

Big Rick Cook and the pigeons are one.Big Rick Cook and the pigeons are one.Big Rick Cook and the pigeons are one.Big Rick Cook and the pigeons are one.Big Rick Cook and the pigeons are one.Big Rick Cook and the pigeons are one.Big Rick Cook and the pigeons are one.Big Rick Cook and the pigeons are one.Big Rick Cook and the pigeons are one.Big Rick Cook and the pigeons are one.Big Rick Cook and the pigeons are one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggie View Post
Rick is watching Friends? Are we becoming old people? And yes Ross sucks because I didn't like him in Band of Brothers. Also can't remember if him and Rachel ever got together.
I would say it's research ('cause it is a little), but mostly it's because I had never watched all of it and was only vaguely aware of most of the major stuff that happened in it. It was like maybe 5 years before I would find any of it relevant so it was always just this show my older sister liked.

Now that I am actually in their age range and watching it, all I can think about is how most of the things they do to each other are pretty awful and most real-life friendships wouldn't survive the kind of emotional abuse and manipulation they inflict on each other.

Ross is the worst of the bunch, but they've all got some serious character flaws that make them just not good people.

And yes, they get together in the end.

Also I have a huge TV crush on Phoebe now.

Last edited by Big Rick Cook; 07-10-2017 at 03:24 PM.
Big Rick Cook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 07:02 PM   #3512
Sampson
Hail Satan

Sampson has their Atari next to their Xbox 360Sampson has their Atari next to their Xbox 360Sampson has their Atari next to their Xbox 360Sampson has their Atari next to their Xbox 360Sampson has their Atari next to their Xbox 360Sampson has their Atari next to their Xbox 360Sampson has their Atari next to their Xbox 360Sampson has their Atari next to their Xbox 360Sampson has their Atari next to their Xbox 360Sampson has their Atari next to their Xbox 360Sampson has their Atari next to their Xbox 360

The Leftovers is the GOAT. Absolute masterpiece.
Old 07-10-2017, 08:36 PM   #3513
Chad
Goes down smooth

Chad has their Atari next to their Xbox 360Chad has their Atari next to their Xbox 360Chad has their Atari next to their Xbox 360Chad has their Atari next to their Xbox 360Chad has their Atari next to their Xbox 360Chad has their Atari next to their Xbox 360Chad has their Atari next to their Xbox 360Chad has their Atari next to their Xbox 360Chad has their Atari next to their Xbox 360Chad has their Atari next to their Xbox 360Chad has their Atari next to their Xbox 360

Castlevania! I really hope they keep the "politics" of it, though I just can't imagine that an anime based on exploring an occult Dracula castle could contain much more without it feeling forced. It really leads to much more satisfying moments.

I couldn't give two ****s when he whips one of Dracula's unremarkable minions. I'm guessing season two is just going to be bossfights and infighting. =/

"Couch co-op is the only true co-op." Richard of the Cooks.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 09:55 PM   #3514
Valkysas
Roadside Cheese Camera

I think they'll take a big focus on Grant.

Old 07-10-2017, 11:25 PM   #3515
Biggie
Could get out more

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
Castlevania! I really hope they keep the "politics" of it, though I just can't imagine that an anime based on exploring an occult Dracula castle could contain much more without it feeling forced. It really leads to much more satisfying moments.

I couldn't give two ****s when he whips one of Dracula's unremarkable minions. I'm guessing season two is just going to be bossfights and infighting. =/
Parts of it did feel political, but there were was early scientists in Rome who were killed for their different beliefs by people of the Vatican. At times it felt out of place on Castlevania but ultimately I feel it gave it a greater narrative ark. But whatever I enjoyed it.
Old 07-11-2017, 06:56 PM   #3516
Mcardy
Joe Biden from Space

Mcardy pased Go on the Monopoly Board and recieved $400.Mcardy pased Go on the Monopoly Board and recieved $400.Mcardy pased Go on the Monopoly Board and recieved $400.Mcardy pased Go on the Monopoly Board and recieved $400.Mcardy pased Go on the Monopoly Board and recieved $400.Mcardy pased Go on the Monopoly Board and recieved $400.Mcardy pased Go on the Monopoly Board and recieved $400.Mcardy pased Go on the Monopoly Board and recieved $400.Mcardy pased Go on the Monopoly Board and recieved $400.Mcardy pased Go on the Monopoly Board and recieved $400.Mcardy pased Go on the Monopoly Board and recieved $400.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkysas View Post
I think they'll take a big focus on Grant.
So...is this Castlevania 3...? Or just an amalgamation of Castlevania lore?

[Edit:]

I watched the first 2 episodes. Feels "low quality", like a pilot. Dialogue is a little campy. So far it's okay. I'll definitely watch the other 2 since they're so short.

Maybe they'll ramp up the budget for season 2.

Last edited by Mcardy; 07-14-2017 at 11:55 AM.
Mcardy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2017, 11:11 PM   #3517
Sampson
Hail Satan

Game of Thrones remains entertaining, but jumped the shark after the end of season 5.

Watched the first episode of the Ozarks. It's like Breaking Bad, but faster. Will be interested to see if they can maintain the pace.

I am so pumped for Nathan for You to come back.
Old 07-27-2017, 11:58 PM   #3518
RPGMakerConsoleFan101
I <3 foxes

RPGMakerConsoleFan101 is a fairly shiny person.

A very good Anime is Sengoku Basara: Samurai Kings! There's 3 anime's of it. There's the show Sengoku Basara: Samurai Kings Season 1, then the sequel show Sengoku Basara: Samurai Kings Season 2, and then the finale to the series which is a movie called Sengoku Basara: The Last Party.

Order:

Sengoku Basara: Samurai Kings Season 1 (TV Show)
|
v
Sengoku Basara: Samurai Kings Season 2 (TV Show)
|
v
Sengoku Basara: The Last Party (Movie)
RPGMakerConsoleFan101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2017, 03:36 AM   #3519
Hrafn
Valhallanite

Hrafn can sing you any song that you'd like.Hrafn can sing you any song that you'd like.Hrafn can sing you any song that you'd like.Hrafn can sing you any song that you'd like.Hrafn can sing you any song that you'd like.Hrafn can sing you any song that you'd like.Hrafn can sing you any song that you'd like.Hrafn can sing you any song that you'd like.Hrafn can sing you any song that you'd like.

If there were justice in the world, Rick and Morty would already be in my DVR. Preferably the entire season at once.