RPG Maker Pavilion  

Go Back   RPG Maker Pavilion > General Discussion > Video Games

Old 01-16-2018, 09:37 PM   #5181
Mcardy
Joe Biden from Space

Mcardy is a big fat rollar coaster of LOOOOVE!Mcardy is a big fat rollar coaster of LOOOOVE!Mcardy is a big fat rollar coaster of LOOOOVE!Mcardy is a big fat rollar coaster of LOOOOVE!Mcardy is a big fat rollar coaster of LOOOOVE!Mcardy is a big fat rollar coaster of LOOOOVE!Mcardy is a big fat rollar coaster of LOOOOVE!Mcardy is a big fat rollar coaster of LOOOOVE!Mcardy is a big fat rollar coaster of LOOOOVE!Mcardy is a big fat rollar coaster of LOOOOVE!Mcardy is a big fat rollar coaster of LOOOOVE!
Re: Unofficially Official What are you Playing

Quote:
Originally Posted by DK View Post
yeah it really complimented the realism of pausing at any moment in a battle to eat food and get all your health back too.
lol yeah there should really be a cooldown / restrictions on eating food. Abusing stamina food while hang gliding before I got a lot of shrines done was my main form of exploration.
Mcardy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 02:19 AM   #5182
dragaron
Dragon + Aaron = Dragaron

dragaron is the third Mario Brother.dragaron is the third Mario Brother.dragaron is the third Mario Brother.dragaron is the third Mario Brother.dragaron is the third Mario Brother.dragaron is the third Mario Brother.dragaron is the third Mario Brother.

Quote:
yeah it really complimented the realism of pausing at any moment in a battle to eat food and get all your health back too.
Well, at least Link rides horses and not motorcycles.
dragaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 12:20 PM   #5183
Ryner
Bunny Car

Ryner has their own collectable plateRyner has their own collectable plateRyner has their own collectable plateRyner has their own collectable plateRyner has their own collectable plateRyner has their own collectable plateRyner has their own collectable plateRyner has their own collectable plateRyner has their own collectable plateRyner has their own collectable plateRyner has their own collectable plate

I played through Inside last night. I canít remember the last time I was so impressed by a gameís design.

Simple Man's Quest for the Playground* - Winner: Pavilionite Biography Contest - Click Here!

Monster Must Die - Winner: Halloween Horror Contest - Click Here!

All you need to play is a computer, no outside program necessary!
Ryner is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 12:30 PM   #5184
JPS
Chillin' All Day

JPS plays that funky music, white boy!JPS plays that funky music, white boy!JPS plays that funky music, white boy!JPS plays that funky music, white boy!JPS plays that funky music, white boy!JPS plays that funky music, white boy!JPS plays that funky music, white boy!JPS plays that funky music, white boy!JPS plays that funky music, white boy!JPS plays that funky music, white boy!JPS plays that funky music, white boy!

Currently jumping between Ark: Survival Evolved, GTA V and AC:Black Flag.

Some indie games Ive played recently: House Flipper and Farmers Dynasty...nice laid back chill games.

Here I come Pav, like the Kool-Aid man barging into a funeral! Oh yeah!

Last edited by JPS; 01-19-2018 at 12:30 PM.
JPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 06:03 PM   #5185
Maijo
Donkey Emperor

Maijo saved a busload of adorable kittens from Dracula.Maijo saved a busload of adorable kittens from Dracula.Maijo saved a busload of adorable kittens from Dracula.Maijo saved a busload of adorable kittens from Dracula.Maijo saved a busload of adorable kittens from Dracula.Maijo saved a busload of adorable kittens from Dracula.Maijo saved a busload of adorable kittens from Dracula.Maijo saved a busload of adorable kittens from Dracula.Maijo saved a busload of adorable kittens from Dracula.Maijo saved a busload of adorable kittens from Dracula.Maijo saved a busload of adorable kittens from Dracula.

I've been streaming Chrono Trigger lately. It's my first ever playthrough. I really like it.
Old 01-20-2018, 06:19 PM   #5186
Jamos
Ultimate Authority on Fun

Jamos is unapproachably attractive.Jamos is unapproachably attractive.Jamos is unapproachably attractive.Jamos is unapproachably attractive.Jamos is unapproachably attractive.Jamos is unapproachably attractive.Jamos is unapproachably attractive.Jamos is unapproachably attractive.Jamos is unapproachably attractive.Jamos is unapproachably attractive.Jamos is unapproachably attractive.

Ah yes, I remember my first time playing Chrono Trigger. It was magical... and I played it after Chrono Cross. Despise CC's many flaws, I really enjoyed it and when CT made its PS1 debut, I bought it. Only later heard about how the original version didn't have a 2 second pause before battles. Didn't hamper my enjoyment of the game and played through the game several times. Good times.

Add me... I'll wait.
Jamos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 08:23 PM   #5187
JPS
Chillin' All Day

JPS plays that funky music, white boy!JPS plays that funky music, white boy!JPS plays that funky music, white boy!JPS plays that funky music, white boy!JPS plays that funky music, white boy!JPS plays that funky music, white boy!JPS plays that funky music, white boy!JPS plays that funky music, white boy!JPS plays that funky music, white boy!JPS plays that funky music, white boy!JPS plays that funky music, white boy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maijo View Post
I've been streaming Chrono Trigger lately. It's my first ever playthrough. I really like it.
I love chrono trigger, did a playthrough of it last year. Last time I played it before that was the year it came out lol

Old 01-20-2018, 08:28 PM   #5188
Hrafn
Valhallanite

Hrafn is the destroyer of worlds.Hrafn is the destroyer of worlds.Hrafn is the destroyer of worlds.Hrafn is the destroyer of worlds.Hrafn is the destroyer of worlds.Hrafn is the destroyer of worlds.Hrafn is the destroyer of worlds.Hrafn is the destroyer of worlds.Hrafn is the destroyer of worlds.

People made too much about the load times on the SNES to PS1 Square ports. CT was lots of fun on there, with the added features and nice cinematics. Ditto for FF6.
Old 01-21-2018, 10:18 PM   #5189
RPGMakerConsoleFan101
Pavilionite

RPGMakerConsoleFan101 has much to be proud ofRPGMakerConsoleFan101 has much to be proud of

I just played Summon Night 6 off of the PSTV that's in my bedroom, and I really like the game so far! The story is interesting, and the battling is fun!
RPGMakerConsoleFan101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 01:14 AM   #5190
1ce
Stay informed

1ce received more popular votes than Nader.1ce received more popular votes than Nader.1ce received more popular votes than Nader.1ce received more popular votes than Nader.1ce received more popular votes than Nader.1ce received more popular votes than Nader.1ce received more popular votes than Nader.

I played Chrono Trigger last year for the first time, and also fell in love with it. It took until the big bad's reveal for me to really get sucked into it, but I couldn't stop playing after that.

I played Doki Doki Literature Club and really enjoyed it, but it left me craving for a more traditional visual novel/dating sim. For that, I've been playing Katawa Shoujo for the last few weeks. It's been fun to prepare a nice meal in the afternoon and sit back to play this. I almost have all of the endings. Emi is my favorite girl.
1ce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 01:15 AM   #5191
Mcardy
Joe Biden from Space

Mcardy is a big fat rollar coaster of LOOOOVE!Mcardy is a big fat rollar coaster of LOOOOVE!Mcardy is a big fat rollar coaster of LOOOOVE!Mcardy is a big fat rollar coaster of LOOOOVE!Mcardy is a big fat rollar coaster of LOOOOVE!Mcardy is a big fat rollar coaster of LOOOOVE!Mcardy is a big fat rollar coaster of LOOOOVE!Mcardy is a big fat rollar coaster of LOOOOVE!Mcardy is a big fat rollar coaster of LOOOOVE!Mcardy is a big fat rollar coaster of LOOOOVE!Mcardy is a big fat rollar coaster of LOOOOVE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrafn View Post
People made too much about the load times on the SNES to PS1 Square ports. CT was lots of fun on there, with the added features and nice cinematics. Ditto for FF6.
Bruv, the load times in the PSX ports of those games were so bad.
Mcardy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 05:27 AM   #5192
Sampson
Hail Satan

Sampson has 1.21 gigawatts of power flowing through their veins.Sampson has 1.21 gigawatts of power flowing through their veins.Sampson has 1.21 gigawatts of power flowing through their veins.Sampson has 1.21 gigawatts of power flowing through their veins.Sampson has 1.21 gigawatts of power flowing through their veins.Sampson has 1.21 gigawatts of power flowing through their veins.Sampson has 1.21 gigawatts of power flowing through their veins.Sampson has 1.21 gigawatts of power flowing through their veins.Sampson has 1.21 gigawatts of power flowing through their veins.Sampson has 1.21 gigawatts of power flowing through their veins.Sampson has 1.21 gigawatts of power flowing through their veins.

So bad I found both games unplayable, and this was when cutscenes in JRPGs were not uncommon.
Sampson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 07:19 AM   #5193
Hrafn
Valhallanite

Hrafn is the destroyer of worlds.Hrafn is the destroyer of worlds.Hrafn is the destroyer of worlds.Hrafn is the destroyer of worlds.Hrafn is the destroyer of worlds.Hrafn is the destroyer of worlds.Hrafn is the destroyer of worlds.Hrafn is the destroyer of worlds.Hrafn is the destroyer of worlds.

Bad, yes. Unplayable, that’s silly. Especially in CT. You don’t have to open the menu that often, since there’s no Espers to move around.
Old 01-22-2018, 09:57 AM   #5194
JPS
Chillin' All Day

I opened the menu quite a bit, I couldn't imagine having to wait.

Having an SNES game on a disc shouldn't have been an issue, the port I have is the entire original game, and its only 4 megabytes, there was no reason why there should have been any load times at all, the PSX had an 8x read drive, meaning it could read 1.2 MB/sec...if there was a delay, it's because the PSX port was badly coded.

Old 01-22-2018, 12:29 PM   #5195
DK

DK is walking around in the background like DK is walking around in the background like DK is walking around in the background like DK is walking around in the background like DK is walking around in the background like DK is walking around in the background like DK is walking around in the background like DK is walking around in the background like DK is walking around in the background like DK is walking around in the background like DK is walking around in the background like

In 2001 it was the only way to play chrono trigger without spending 100 dollars on an SNES cart. I got through it just fine although I can't say the game left much impression on me compared to Chrono Cross which I had already played through by that point.

Lately I just play PUBG and Overwatch, I had fin fan XV but I gave up on th at after about 8 hours. Starting a small playthrough of Final Fantasy VII at the moment, about to do the Shinra HQ part.

Last edited by DK; 01-22-2018 at 12:30 PM.
DK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 12:59 PM   #5196
JPS
Chillin' All Day

Quote:
Starting a small playthrough of Final Fantasy VII at the moment, about to do the Shinra HQ part.
Wow you are at the very beginning...I got a good way in a few years ago but it didn't hold my interest as much as it did back in '98, I think I got as far as the Gold Saucer.

I'm assuming you've played it before?

Also, always wanted to play Chrono Cross but never did.

Old 01-22-2018, 03:55 PM   #5197
Maijo
Donkey Emperor

Maijo saved a busload of adorable kittens from Dracula.Maijo saved a busload of adorable kittens from Dracula.Maijo saved a busload of adorable kittens from Dracula.Maijo saved a busload of adorable kittens from Dracula.Maijo saved a busload of adorable kittens from Dracula.Maijo saved a busload of adorable kittens from Dracula.Maijo saved a busload of adorable kittens from Dracula.Maijo saved a busload of adorable kittens from Dracula.Maijo saved a busload of adorable kittens from Dracula.Maijo saved a busload of adorable kittens from Dracula.Maijo saved a busload of adorable kittens from Dracula.

Anyone excited about Monster Hunter World coming out in a few days?
Old 01-22-2018, 05:24 PM   #5198
Big Rick Cook
Old-School

Big Rick Cook danced the night away.Big Rick Cook danced the night away.Big Rick Cook danced the night away.Big Rick Cook danced the night away.Big Rick Cook danced the night away.Big Rick Cook danced the night away.Big Rick Cook danced the night away.Big Rick Cook danced the night away.Big Rick Cook danced the night away.Big Rick Cook danced the night away.Big Rick Cook danced the night away.

PS1 ports of CT and FFVI were where I first played the games and I remember the loading times to be bad but not like, AMIGAD I CAN'T PLAY THIS bad. I thought FFIX's weird lapses of action in combat were far more egregious issues.
Old 01-22-2018, 05:35 PM   #5199
Fruple
Nappy nappy time!

Fruple is ranked number one at Halo amongst Tibetan monks.Fruple is ranked number one at Halo amongst Tibetan monks.Fruple is ranked number one at Halo amongst Tibetan monks.Fruple is ranked number one at Halo amongst Tibetan monks.Fruple is ranked number one at Halo amongst Tibetan monks.Fruple is ranked number one at Halo amongst Tibetan monks.Fruple is ranked number one at Halo amongst Tibetan monks.Fruple is ranked number one at Halo amongst Tibetan monks.Fruple is ranked number one at Halo amongst Tibetan monks.

I've been playing Battlerite quite a bit lately. I'm not that great, but I'm starting to get the hang of it and I'm not dying first every match anymore, so it's a win!

Honestly I mainly kept with it because my mount is adorable and it makes me smile every time I play.
Old 01-22-2018, 05:50 PM   #5200
JPS
Chillin' All Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruple View Post
I've been playing Battlerite quite a bit lately. I'm not that great, but I'm starting to get the hang of it and I'm not dying first every match anymore, so it's a win!

Honestly I mainly kept with it because my mount is adorable and it makes me smile every time I play.
Ha, he reminds me of Ein from Cowboy Bebop...Ive never heard of Battlerite before, online MMO or something?