RPG Maker Pavilion  

Go Back   RPG Maker Pavilion > Front Desk > Site Info and Suggestions

Old 06-13-2017, 10:13 AM   #1
GLM
1989 POLOCOM

GLM is a glorious beacon of light
RPG Maker MV?

Is there a reason that there is no MV forum? Lots of people are using it, especially with the ability to finally make decent stand-alone applications..
GLM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2017, 05:14 PM   #2
Valkysas
Roadside Cheese Camera

Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like
Re: RPG Maker MV?

It'll be added soon, along with RPG Maker FES.

Valkysas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 11:00 PM   #3
Drew
Pavilionite

Drew got lost in the backyard once but that's ok, they brought a flashlightDrew got lost in the backyard once but that's ok, they brought a flashlightDrew got lost in the backyard once but that's ok, they brought a flashlight

I was wondering the same, picked up the cheap bundle of MV this sale and was curious why there is no forum yet.
Drew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 11:48 PM   #4
RPGMakerConsoleFan101
I <3 foxes

RPGMakerConsoleFan101 is a fairly shiny person.

There already is a forum for the PC versions XP and VX. So they should add the other PC versions that came out in the US like 2000 (it's actually in the US. Check the Steam store), 2003 (this is a PC version that I would want to have that used to be a Japan-only but now it's out in the US! Yay! Check the Steam store or Degica), VX Ace (I would like to have this), and MV (I would love to have this).
RPGMakerConsoleFan101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 12:14 PM   #5
Ryner
Bunny Car

Ryner sleeps with small treesRyner sleeps with small treesRyner sleeps with small treesRyner sleeps with small treesRyner sleeps with small treesRyner sleeps with small treesRyner sleeps with small treesRyner sleeps with small treesRyner sleeps with small treesRyner sleeps with small treesRyner sleeps with small trees

It honestly seems a little silly to have seperate sub-forums for each PC maker.

Simple Man's Quest for the Playground* - Winner: Pavilionite Biography Contest - Click Here!

Monster Must Die - Winner: Halloween Horror Contest - Click Here!

All you need to play is a computer, no outside program necessary!
Ryner is offline   Reply With Quote