RPG Maker Pavilion  

Go Back   RPG Maker Pavilion > General Discussion > Free Forum

Old 07-14-2017, 06:51 PM   #1
RPGMakerConsoleFan101
One-Eyed Dragon of Oshu

RPGMakerConsoleFan101 is made out of valuable stones!
Where's Leonomai!?

Seriously! Where's Leonomai!? He's been gone for a whole month! I hope he hasn't abandoned us! I only know him from watching his RPG Maker 2 tutorials on YouTube. He also does a walkthrough on the sample game for RPG Maker 2, Fu-ma. His RPG Maker 2 tutorials are very good, and helpful.
RPGMakerConsoleFan101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 07:47 PM   #2
DK

DK is walking around in the background like DK is walking around in the background like DK is walking around in the background like DK is walking around in the background like DK is walking around in the background like DK is walking around in the background like DK is walking around in the background like DK is walking around in the background like DK is walking around in the background like DK is walking around in the background like DK is walking around in the background like
Re: Where's Leonomai!?

Did you check the last place that you remember having him?
DK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 06:13 PM   #3
1ce
Stay informed

1ce killed Rambo... with a SLEDGEHAMMER!1ce killed Rambo... with a SLEDGEHAMMER!1ce killed Rambo... with a SLEDGEHAMMER!1ce killed Rambo... with a SLEDGEHAMMER!1ce killed Rambo... with a SLEDGEHAMMER!1ce killed Rambo... with a SLEDGEHAMMER!1ce killed Rambo... with a SLEDGEHAMMER!

Haven't seen him around lately.
1ce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 10:38 PM   #4
Hrafn
Valhallanite

Hrafn wears matching socks despite waking in the dark.Hrafn wears matching socks despite waking in the dark.Hrafn wears matching socks despite waking in the dark.Hrafn wears matching socks despite waking in the dark.Hrafn wears matching socks despite waking in the dark.Hrafn wears matching socks despite waking in the dark.Hrafn wears matching socks despite waking in the dark.Hrafn wears matching socks despite waking in the dark.Hrafn wears matching socks despite waking in the dark.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPGMakerConsoleFan101 View Post
Seriously! Where's Leonomai!? He's been gone for a whole month! I hope he hasn't abandoned us! I only know him from watching his RPG Maker 2 tutorials on YouTube. He also does a walkthrough on the sample game for RPG Maker 2, Fu-ma. His RPG Maker 2 tutorials are very good, and helpful.
Hi Owl!
Old 07-16-2017, 09:55 PM   #5
RPGMakerConsoleFan101
One-Eyed Dragon of Oshu

RPGMakerConsoleFan101 is made out of valuable stones!

Who's Owl? Isn't he the guy that would put "Owl wuz here, 2017" on everyone's accounts?
RPGMakerConsoleFan101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 01:29 AM   #6
Hrafn
Valhallanite

Hrafn wears matching socks despite waking in the dark.Hrafn wears matching socks despite waking in the dark.Hrafn wears matching socks despite waking in the dark.Hrafn wears matching socks despite waking in the dark.Hrafn wears matching socks despite waking in the dark.Hrafn wears matching socks despite waking in the dark.Hrafn wears matching socks despite waking in the dark.Hrafn wears matching socks despite waking in the dark.Hrafn wears matching socks despite waking in the dark.

I hope so.
Old 07-17-2017, 06:07 AM   #7
dragaron
Dragon + Aaron = Dragaron

dragaron is full of 40 different essential vitamins and minerals.dragaron is full of 40 different essential vitamins and minerals.dragaron is full of 40 different essential vitamins and minerals.dragaron is full of 40 different essential vitamins and minerals.dragaron is full of 40 different essential vitamins and minerals.dragaron is full of 40 different essential vitamins and minerals.dragaron is full of 40 different essential vitamins and minerals.

I'm expecting "RPGMakerConsoleFan101 wuz here, 2017" on my account at some point, or I'll be disappointed.
dragaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 03:27 PM   #8
Big Country
h i g h q u a l i t y

Big Country can torture Jack Bauer to death (and keep him there).Big Country can torture Jack Bauer to death (and keep him there).Big Country can torture Jack Bauer to death (and keep him there).Big Country can torture Jack Bauer to death (and keep him there).Big Country can torture Jack Bauer to death (and keep him there).Big Country can torture Jack Bauer to death (and keep him there).Big Country can torture Jack Bauer to death (and keep him there).Big Country can torture Jack Bauer to death (and keep him there).Big Country can torture Jack Bauer to death (and keep him there).Big Country can torture Jack Bauer to death (and keep him there).

first I do the splits over an egg; then a somersault into an open watermelon
Big Country is offline   Reply With Quote