RPG Maker Pavilion  

Go Back   RPG Maker Pavilion > Front Desk > New Member Lobby

Old 07-08-2017, 08:17 PM   #1
RPGMakerConsoleFan101
I <3 foxes

RPGMakerConsoleFan101 is a fairly shiny person.
Hi everyone!

Hi guys! I just joined the RPG Maker Pavilion so this is my first time actually being able to talk to you guys. I have read posts on this website before but for some odd reason I never made an account until now. So I decided that I should join because I love RPG Maker. I mainly found this website after watching Valkysas's video of unboxing the RPG Maker Fes limited edition (which I enjoyed). I also watched Draygonefuzzbottom play games that were created using RPG Maker 2, and 3. I hope I prove helpful to the community!

Last edited by RPGMakerConsoleFan101; 07-08-2017 at 08:18 PM.
RPGMakerConsoleFan101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 08:21 PM   #2
1ce
Stay informed

1ce is better than Cookie Crisp.1ce is better than Cookie Crisp.1ce is better than Cookie Crisp.1ce is better than Cookie Crisp.1ce is better than Cookie Crisp.1ce is better than Cookie Crisp.1ce is better than Cookie Crisp.
Re: Hi everyone!

Which RPG Maker games do you tinker with? Also welcome.
1ce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 08:29 PM   #3
Valkysas
Roadside Cheese Camera

Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like

Welcome aboard!

Valkysas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 08:34 PM   #4
RPGMakerConsoleFan101
I <3 foxes

RPGMakerConsoleFan101 is a fairly shiny person.

I have played RPG Maker 1 before off of my PSP because you can play PS1 games on the PSP. Never got too into it but I did enjoy it. I was always a big RPG fan. I grew in love with RPGs. On the launch day for RPG Maker Fes I bought it off of the Nintendo eShop for my 2ds. I enjoyed the game a lot. Some people say it's limited but I didn't care. Also there is going to be DLC coming out for it soon. Can't wait for that! I'm still creating an RPG that I think will be good (hopefully). I plan on buying RPG Maker 2, 3, and the strategy guide for 2. I do have a PS2 with a lot of different games.
RPGMakerConsoleFan101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 10:19 PM   #5
Stormy
i like pie

Stormy finds Bantha steaks to be a delicious treat.Stormy finds Bantha steaks to be a delicious treat.Stormy finds Bantha steaks to be a delicious treat.Stormy finds Bantha steaks to be a delicious treat.Stormy finds Bantha steaks to be a delicious treat.Stormy finds Bantha steaks to be a delicious treat.Stormy finds Bantha steaks to be a delicious treat.Stormy finds Bantha steaks to be a delicious treat.Stormy finds Bantha steaks to be a delicious treat.Stormy finds Bantha steaks to be a delicious treat.Stormy finds Bantha steaks to be a delicious treat.

Hello and welcome! You'll find some very clever and creative people here who are always ready to help you figure out how to make your ideas into reality