RPG Maker Pavilion  

Go Back   RPG Maker Pavilion > RPG Maker > Submissions > RPG Maker 3 Full Games

Old 08-30-2007, 03:54 PM   #1
Perversion
Girl Licker

Perversion is walking around in the background like Perversion is walking around in the background like Perversion is walking around in the background like Perversion is walking around in the background like Perversion is walking around in the background like Perversion is walking around in the background like Perversion is walking around in the background like Perversion is walking around in the background like Perversion is walking around in the background like Perversion is walking around in the background like Perversion is walking around in the background like
Series 964.87-Pure Tedium

This is a game. Not a fun game. Not an interesting game. But it is a game nonetheless. As the title indicates, the experience of playing this will induce pure tedium. If this game has more than 10 downloads in its first six months online, I've obviously done something wrong. Because you do not want to play this game. You might think you do, but trust me, you don't. Although I challenge anyone to play long enough to get into the tower at the end of map 7.

Valk, in his review of the game, did say that this has the best intro ever. So it might be worth downloading to see that. But once that is over, you will not want to play any further. Trust me on this.

Look at this extensive list of features:

*random battles confined to one dungeon
*expansive field maps
*the best name for a hero in any RPGM3 game ever
*mind-numbing boredom
*ability to induce comas in the unlucky
*a rich, detailed fantasy world with a story that leaves you breathless...breathless in anticipation, waiting for SOME sort of story to actually begin
*a bonus dungeon to suck away more of your free time with no apparent reason for even existing
*clever puzzles that leave you wanting...for them to actually end
*a cliched fight against a character named "Final Boss"
*an ending that makes you regret all the hours you put into playing this

In short, I implore you...DO NOT PLAY THIS GAME.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Series 341.67-Pure Tedium.zip (585.4 KB, 529 views)
Old 09-19-2008, 11:46 PM   #2
Kumataka
Sun god

Kumataka is on a distinguished road
Re: Series 964.87-Pure Tedium

what are you talking about man this game is even better then the one with a million spoilers and a you suck sign
Kumataka is offline   Reply With Quote