RPG Maker Pavilion  

Go Back   RPG Maker Pavilion > RPG Maker > Submissions > RPG Maker 3 Full Games

Old 07-08-2007, 04:25 AM   #1
Ωbright
Too Big to Fail

Ωbright is walking around in the background like Ωbright is walking around in the background like Ωbright is walking around in the background like Ωbright is walking around in the background like Ωbright is walking around in the background like Ωbright is walking around in the background like Ωbright is walking around in the background like Ωbright is walking around in the background like Ωbright is walking around in the background like Ωbright is walking around in the background like Ωbright is walking around in the background like
Slop the Hog: The Great Cathedral Disaster

ABSOLUTE GARBAGE CONTEST II entry

you play as a fat guy who saves this girl from this dragon that uses 3 sworsd lol you are the only one who can do it there are lots of places to go an cool stuff to do & u level up to god level and collect chickens unless you do something stupid and break the game like play the game at all lol and then theres no telling what will happen

game featuers---
good spellig and grammer
100 characters
exciting climax

Q - what's more annoying than a room full of chihuahuas?
A - more than one room full of chihuahuas.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Slop the Hog - The Great Cathedral Disaster.zip (799.7 KB, 489 views)

Last edited by Ωbright; 07-12-2009 at 05:45 AM.
Ωbright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 12:52 AM   #2
Zeos
Level 99.9 Repeating

Zeos is special!
Re: Slop the Hog: The Great Cathedral Disaster

Obright, you interest me not only with serious games, but with garbage contest games too. You are a genius!

Moma Mia!
Zeos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 06:49 PM   #3
Ωbright
Too Big to Fail

Ωbright is walking around in the background like Ωbright is walking around in the background like Ωbright is walking around in the background like Ωbright is walking around in the background like Ωbright is walking around in the background like Ωbright is walking around in the background like Ωbright is walking around in the background like Ωbright is walking around in the background like Ωbright is walking around in the background like Ωbright is walking around in the background like Ωbright is walking around in the background like

One time I tried to cut a maxed-out credit card with a pair of scissors...but I couldn't, because they were stuck together with cheese, because I used them to cut a 99 cent frozen pizza when all of the dishes were dirty. That's when I knew I would die a bachelor.
Old 10-19-2007, 06:58 PM   #4
Dusk Raven
Shadow

Dusk Raven surfs with the dolphinsDusk Raven surfs with the dolphinsDusk Raven surfs with the dolphinsDusk Raven surfs with the dolphinsDusk Raven surfs with the dolphins

Took me a while to stop laughing.
Dusk Raven is offline   Reply With Quote