RPG Maker Pavilion  

Go Back   RPG Maker Pavilion > General Discussion > Free Forum

Old 01-16-2018, 07:14 PM   #21
The Toecutter
Techno-luddite

The Toecutter has been waylaid by enemies and must defend themself.The Toecutter has been waylaid by enemies and must defend themself.The Toecutter has been waylaid by enemies and must defend themself.The Toecutter has been waylaid by enemies and must defend themself.The Toecutter has been waylaid by enemies and must defend themself.The Toecutter has been waylaid by enemies and must defend themself.The Toecutter has been waylaid by enemies and must defend themself.The Toecutter has been waylaid by enemies and must defend themself.The Toecutter has been waylaid by enemies and must defend themself.The Toecutter has been waylaid by enemies and must defend themself.The Toecutter has been waylaid by enemies and must defend themself.
Re: Pet and Animal Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPGMakerConsoleFan101 View Post
That story with the pitbull sounds very scary! I notice that most people that get killed by a pitbull are killed by pure breed pitbulls. I guess you should get a pitbull mix if you're getting a pitbull.
If I ever got a dog, I would get one that is half pit bull terrier, and half Siberian timber wolf. Those are highly intelligent dogs, and can be very gentle when treated fairly. You WILL have to assert dominance, and like almost every dog, it WILL challenge you or someone in your household that it perceives as potentially weaker or lower on "master's" hierarchy. Just remember that it's a wolf dog hybrid with all of the strength, stamina, agility, size, and intelligence conferred to it from its parents.

Quote:
Rats have a bad reputation that they don't deserve as well! I have 2 pet rats, and they're so cute, nice, friendly, smart, and clean! They're names are Oreo, and Latte. They're 2 months old, and they're brothers. They're favorite food is kale! They will clean themselves multiple times every hour (like a cat). They will come to you when you call their name (like a dog). I think that they deserve a good reputation!
I have lots of things I could say about rats that you may not like. I have nothing against them, but I have killed many of them and have fed them to snakes. Like roaches(which I love, they can also be kept as pets) they are pests.when a given set of circumstances are met. I still think they're cool though, and at one time in my life wanted to keep one.

Quote:
There are a lot of lies, and myths about rats that people made up because people don't like the way their tail looks! It's just a tail! It's like if I were to make up something bad about someone that's a lie because I don't like the way they look like! That's how people treat rats!
I didn't know that about their tail. Any literature on that subject?

Last edited by The Toecutter; 01-16-2018 at 07:15 PM.
The Toecutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 09:39 PM   #22
JPS
Chillin' All Day

JPS burned an even bigger scar on Sagat's chest.JPS burned an even bigger scar on Sagat's chest.JPS burned an even bigger scar on Sagat's chest.JPS burned an even bigger scar on Sagat's chest.JPS burned an even bigger scar on Sagat's chest.JPS burned an even bigger scar on Sagat's chest.JPS burned an even bigger scar on Sagat's chest.JPS burned an even bigger scar on Sagat's chest.JPS burned an even bigger scar on Sagat's chest.JPS burned an even bigger scar on Sagat's chest.JPS burned an even bigger scar on Sagat's chest.
Re: Pet and Animal Thread

I have a few pets, a chihuahua/poodle mix, 2 cats, and my 13 year old son has a lab/retriever autism service dog we got last year. We had 2 sugar gliders for a while but they died of old age not too long ago.

Ignore the trolls
JPS is offline   Reply With Quote