RPG Maker Pavilion  

Go Back   RPG Maker Pavilion > General Discussion > Video Games

Old 02-13-2018, 05:45 PM   #61
JPS
Chillin' All Day

JPS plays that funky music, white boy!JPS plays that funky music, white boy!JPS plays that funky music, white boy!JPS plays that funky music, white boy!JPS plays that funky music, white boy!JPS plays that funky music, white boy!JPS plays that funky music, white boy!JPS plays that funky music, white boy!JPS plays that funky music, white boy!JPS plays that funky music, white boy!JPS plays that funky music, white boy!
Re: Video game pickups

Wow, the two guys who bought one arent really gaming fanatics, so maybe they just thought it was boring.

I'll have to look more into it, my wife has been bugging me about getting one(we have a Wii U right now, which is just a Netflix player haha)

Here I come Pav, like the Kool-Aid man barging into a funeral! Oh yeah!
JPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 05:55 PM   #62
Big Rick Cook
Old-School

Big Rick Cook danced the night away.Big Rick Cook danced the night away.Big Rick Cook danced the night away.Big Rick Cook danced the night away.Big Rick Cook danced the night away.Big Rick Cook danced the night away.Big Rick Cook danced the night away.Big Rick Cook danced the night away.Big Rick Cook danced the night away.Big Rick Cook danced the night away.Big Rick Cook danced the night away.

Quote:
Video game pickups

I'll show myself out.
Old 02-18-2018, 04:51 PM   #63
RPGMakerConsoleFan101
Pavilionite

RPGMakerConsoleFan101 has much to be proud ofRPGMakerConsoleFan101 has much to be proud of

My dad bought Bayonetta, and Bayonetta 2 for the Switch recently.

Sakon Shima, Katsuie Shibata, Mitsunari Ishida, and Masamune Date are ready to PARTY!
RPGMakerConsoleFan101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 05:20 PM   #64
Jamos
Ultimate Authority on Fun

Jamos is unapproachably attractive.Jamos is unapproachably attractive.Jamos is unapproachably attractive.Jamos is unapproachably attractive.Jamos is unapproachably attractive.Jamos is unapproachably attractive.Jamos is unapproachably attractive.Jamos is unapproachably attractive.Jamos is unapproachably attractive.Jamos is unapproachably attractive.Jamos is unapproachably attractive.

I would kill for a PS4 port of Bayonetta 2... One can dream, I guess.

Add me... I'll wait.
Jamos is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 07:29 PM   #65
Maijo
Donkey Emperor

Maijo saved a busload of adorable kittens from Dracula.Maijo saved a busload of adorable kittens from Dracula.Maijo saved a busload of adorable kittens from Dracula.Maijo saved a busload of adorable kittens from Dracula.Maijo saved a busload of adorable kittens from Dracula.Maijo saved a busload of adorable kittens from Dracula.Maijo saved a busload of adorable kittens from Dracula.Maijo saved a busload of adorable kittens from Dracula.Maijo saved a busload of adorable kittens from Dracula.Maijo saved a busload of adorable kittens from Dracula.Maijo saved a busload of adorable kittens from Dracula.

Excited to get Kingdom Come: Deliverance once I finish FF12
Old 02-19-2018, 12:23 PM   #66
Valkysas
Roadside Cheese Camera

Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamos View Post
I would kill for a PS4 port of Bayonetta 2... One can dream, I guess.
Nintendo owns it so yeah. Keep dreamin’.

Valkysas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 02:16 PM   #67
RPGMakerConsoleFan101
Pavilionite

RPGMakerConsoleFan101 has much to be proud ofRPGMakerConsoleFan101 has much to be proud of

I heard that they're making a Bayonetta 3 which will be a Switch exclusive.

Sakon Shima, Katsuie Shibata, Mitsunari Ishida, and Masamune Date are ready to PARTY!
RPGMakerConsoleFan101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 09:23 PM   #68
Jamos
Ultimate Authority on Fun

Jamos is unapproachably attractive.Jamos is unapproachably attractive.Jamos is unapproachably attractive.Jamos is unapproachably attractive.Jamos is unapproachably attractive.Jamos is unapproachably attractive.Jamos is unapproachably attractive.Jamos is unapproachably attractive.Jamos is unapproachably attractive.Jamos is unapproachably attractive.Jamos is unapproachably attractive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkysas View Post
Nintendo owns it so yeah. Keep dreamin’.
That's okay, I'll just convince myself that the series ended with Bayonetta.

Add me... I'll wait.
Jamos is online now   Reply With Quote