Brightness is a fairly shiny person.
Talking Lack of Bathrooms

Is it me or some rpgs lack bathrooms.

Let me know what you think about this.
Brightness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 08:29 AM   #2
Stormy
i like pie

Stormy won't give up the rotary phone.Stormy won't give up the rotary phone.Stormy won't give up the rotary phone.Stormy won't give up the rotary phone.Stormy won't give up the rotary phone.Stormy won't give up the rotary phone.Stormy won't give up the rotary phone.Stormy won't give up the rotary phone.Stormy won't give up the rotary phone.Stormy won't give up the rotary phone.Stormy won't give up the rotary phone.
Re: Lack of Bathrooms

That was actually one of the little things I enjoyed about Skyrim. In many of the bandit caves you'll find a little cranny in a corner somewhere with a table, a bucket, and a book

But you don't find bathrooms in peoples' houses nor are there outhouses. Not realistic, but building a couple hundred bathrooms would be a giant waste of valuable content creator time just to bust out of an RPG cliche.
Old 01-08-2018, 10:37 AM   #3
Deeth Irteen
Darkness is the truth

Deeth Irteen doesn't fear the reaperDeeth Irteen doesn't fear the reaperDeeth Irteen doesn't fear the reaperDeeth Irteen doesn't fear the reaperDeeth Irteen doesn't fear the reaperDeeth Irteen doesn't fear the reaperDeeth Irteen doesn't fear the reaper

I'm sure some lunatic out there decided to create a "realistic" mod for Skyrim that makes you have to use an outhouse every few ingame hours. And you're punished for not doing it with brown stains on your armor, or some nonsense.

Quote:
"You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
-Walt Disney
Deeth Irteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 03:33 PM   #4
Jamos
Ultimate Authority on Fun

Jamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spite

Hahaha. Some. I believe most people of the RPG world have evolved beyond the need for asses.

Add me... I'll wait.
Jamos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 07:47 PM   #5
The Toecutter
Techno-luddite

The Toecutter has been waylaid by enemies and must defend themself.The Toecutter has been waylaid by enemies and must defend themself.The Toecutter has been waylaid by enemies and must defend themself.The Toecutter has been waylaid by enemies and must defend themself.The Toecutter has been waylaid by enemies and must defend themself.The Toecutter has been waylaid by enemies and must defend themself.The Toecutter has been waylaid by enemies and must defend themself.The Toecutter has been waylaid by enemies and must defend themself.The Toecutter has been waylaid by enemies and must defend themself.The Toecutter has been waylaid by enemies and must defend themself.The Toecutter has been waylaid by enemies and must defend themself.

Play the Fallout games. FFXI had a few outhouses here and there. FFVII, Parasite Eve 2 had bathrooms and so did Breath of Fire II. One of Persona 5's dungeons has one too. FFVI had prison toilets in Vector and in Kefka's tower.

All of my in-progress games have bathrooms as well, although they will provide a purpose in the game other than scenery or immersion(ambush locations, places to set traps, ect).

Last edited by The Toecutter; 01-08-2018 at 10:51 PM.
The Toecutter is offline   Reply With Quote