RPG Maker Pavilion  

Go Back   RPG Maker Pavilion > General Discussion > Pavilion's Greatest Hits > Game Forum Archives > The Robbotron Studios Forum

Old 05-21-2009, 08:38 PM   #1
Biggie
Could get out more

Biggie , I'm real happy for you, And I'ma let you finish, but Beyonce...Biggie , I'm real happy for you, And I'ma let you finish, but Beyonce...Biggie , I'm real happy for you, And I'ma let you finish, but Beyonce...Biggie , I'm real happy for you, And I'ma let you finish, but Beyonce...Biggie , I'm real happy for you, And I'ma let you finish, but Beyonce...Biggie , I'm real happy for you, And I'ma let you finish, but Beyonce...Biggie , I'm real happy for you, And I'ma let you finish, but Beyonce...Biggie , I'm real happy for you, And I'ma let you finish, but Beyonce...Biggie , I'm real happy for you, And I'ma let you finish, but Beyonce...Biggie , I'm real happy for you, And I'ma let you finish, but Beyonce...Biggie , I'm real happy for you, And I'ma let you finish, but Beyonce...
Would anybody be interested if I released final demos?

It's no secret, I don't think I've worked on either of my projects for almost two years now.

But if anyone is interested I can wrap everything up in each respected project in a demo for both games, and also display everything I had finished up to that point.

I'm just not sure if anyone even plays RPG Maker 2 anymore, so I doubt there would be much interest.

But if there is, I'll happily do so.
Biggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 08:45 PM   #2
Valkysas
Roadside Cheese Camera

Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like
Re: Would anybody be interested if I released final demos?

I'd play them.

Valkysas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 09:15 PM   #3
Sivart the Sloth Trencher
The Sultan of Swing

Sivart the Sloth Trencher is ranked number one at Halo amongst Tibetan monks.Sivart the Sloth Trencher is ranked number one at Halo amongst Tibetan monks.Sivart the Sloth Trencher is ranked number one at Halo amongst Tibetan monks.Sivart the Sloth Trencher is ranked number one at Halo amongst Tibetan monks.Sivart the Sloth Trencher is ranked number one at Halo amongst Tibetan monks.Sivart the Sloth Trencher is ranked number one at Halo amongst Tibetan monks.Sivart the Sloth Trencher is ranked number one at Halo amongst Tibetan monks.Sivart the Sloth Trencher is ranked number one at Halo amongst Tibetan monks.Sivart the Sloth Trencher is ranked number one at Halo amongst Tibetan monks.

I would once I get RPGM2. I'm picking up interest in the installment.

Don't copy that floppy!
Sivart the Sloth Trencher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 10:18 PM   #4
Ωbright
Too Big to Fail

Ωbright is walking around in the background like Ωbright is walking around in the background like Ωbright is walking around in the background like Ωbright is walking around in the background like Ωbright is walking around in the background like Ωbright is walking around in the background like Ωbright is walking around in the background like Ωbright is walking around in the background like Ωbright is walking around in the background like Ωbright is walking around in the background like Ωbright is walking around in the background like

Do it. You'll feel better if you do. Having completed demos might even inspire you to finish one or both of them.
Ωbright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 04:44 PM   #5
Doyleman
Pavilion Regular

Doyleman fishes for ducksDoyleman fishes for ducks

I know its been awhile since the last post, but you should so do that.
Old 06-29-2009, 06:31 PM   #6
Pagerron
RPGM3-notperfectbutgood

Pagerron glows in the dark, BABY!Pagerron glows in the dark, BABY!Pagerron glows in the dark, BABY!Pagerron glows in the dark, BABY!Pagerron glows in the dark, BABY!Pagerron glows in the dark, BABY!Pagerron glows in the dark, BABY!Pagerron glows in the dark, BABY!

I think that you should release these as a demo. It would be neat to check out. I've been messing around with RPG Maker 2 quite a bit lately doing some reviews and things. I think others would appreciate seeing what you've made.
Old 06-29-2009, 10:19 PM   #7
salamander
U cant c me. I dont exist

salamander is not a cheese-based foodsalamander is not a cheese-based food

It's always fun to see what people can do with RM2 so I say go for it.
Old 06-30-2009, 12:27 AM   #8
Biggie
Could get out more

Biggie , I'm real happy for you, And I'ma let you finish, but Beyonce...Biggie , I'm real happy for you, And I'ma let you finish, but Beyonce...Biggie , I'm real happy for you, And I'ma let you finish, but Beyonce...Biggie , I'm real happy for you, And I'ma let you finish, but Beyonce...Biggie , I'm real happy for you, And I'ma let you finish, but Beyonce...Biggie , I'm real happy for you, And I'ma let you finish, but Beyonce...Biggie , I'm real happy for you, And I'ma let you finish, but Beyonce...Biggie , I'm real happy for you, And I'ma let you finish, but Beyonce...Biggie , I'm real happy for you, And I'ma let you finish, but Beyonce...Biggie , I'm real happy for you, And I'ma let you finish, but Beyonce...Biggie , I'm real happy for you, And I'ma let you finish, but Beyonce...

Jesus Doyle, it's been years. D:

We need to get back in touch!
Old 06-30-2009, 03:46 AM   #9
Doyleman
Pavilion Regular

Haha. I remember the exact date we last talked--on the cell phone. 1 year, 4 months, 17 days ago.

I concur, its been forever. We should catch up some time.
Old 07-17-2009, 03:32 AM   #10
Toaster
Thunder Wool

Toaster isnt getting more goblis. But that won't stop you from clicking the scales, will it?Toaster isnt getting more goblis. But that won't stop you from clicking the scales, will it?Toaster isnt getting more goblis. But that won't stop you from clicking the scales, will it?Toaster isnt getting more goblis. But that won't stop you from clicking the scales, will it?Toaster isnt getting more goblis. But that won't stop you from clicking the scales, will it?Toaster isnt getting more goblis. But that won't stop you from clicking the scales, will it?Toaster isnt getting more goblis. But that won't stop you from clicking the scales, will it?Toaster isnt getting more goblis. But that won't stop you from clicking the scales, will it?Toaster isnt getting more goblis. But that won't stop you from clicking the scales, will it?Toaster isnt getting more goblis. But that won't stop you from clicking the scales, will it?Toaster isnt getting more goblis. But that won't stop you from clicking the scales, will it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doyleman View Post
Haha. I remember the exact date we last talked--on the cell phone. 1 year, 4 months, 17 days ago.
Creeeepy.
Toaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 12:58 PM   #11
Doyleman
Pavilion Regular

being as it took a full 2 weeks, i imagine it is.

but like, if it makes any less creepy; i remember in detail things about my trip to my grandparents when i was 1 and 1/2; and most of my entire life there after.

I have an insane memory, so its not just 'a person', its a lot of things.

but w-e.

rob, release them.
Old 07-17-2009, 01:27 PM   #12
Drew
Pavilionite

Drew got lost in the backyard once but that's ok, they brought a flashlightDrew got lost in the backyard once but that's ok, they brought a flashlightDrew got lost in the backyard once but that's ok, they brought a flashlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toaster View Post
Creeeepy.

I concur *shifty eyes*, Haha just kidding Doyle, but no really rob you so should do that, from what I played of Josaigdan I loved it. But its all solely up to you.
Drew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 01:35 PM   #13
Doyleman
Pavilion Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealityBites View Post
I concur *shifty eyes*, Haha just kidding Doyle, but no really rob you so should do that, from what I played of Josaigdan I loved it. But its all solely up to you.
=P were not, that was grade A stalker creepy. unless someone were to lookup their verizon bills and see what calls were made when... but thats creepy too... *shrugs*
D: my memory ish makin muh creepy.

Well if you dont, can you at least let drew do a vid on the youtubes?
Old 07-17-2009, 03:01 PM   #14
Biggie
Could get out more

One of these days I'll wrap 'em up and submit them. I'm really considering VX or XP though. If I ever get around to learning the damn difference between the two.

I want to work with a program that poeple can actually get around to playing. I don't think RPGM2 has any kind of an audience anymore, which is too bad. I remember all the good time playing each others games and what not, giving input, and getting advice. Good times.

Last edited by Biggie; 07-17-2009 at 03:13 PM.
Old 07-17-2009, 03:13 PM   #15
Valkysas
Roadside Cheese Camera

Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like

Quote:
One of these days I'll wrap 'em up and submit them to the domain

Valkysas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 03:20 PM   #16
Biggie
Could get out more

Haha, yeah, I guess talking with Doyle brushed my thinking. Not like I even could send them to the domain considering only the forum is up now.