RPG Maker Pavilion  

Go Back   RPG Maker Pavilion > Front Desk > News Forum

Old 08-25-2016, 09:57 AM   #1
Valkysas
Roadside Cheese Camera

Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like
3DS RPG MAKER ON THE WAY

Just announced via Famitsu, Enterbrain will be releasing an RPG Maker for the 3DS titled "RPG Maker Fes". Not much is known about it at this time, not even a release date. We do know that it will enable users to upload and share games online, but that's kind of a given with the 3DS. Personally, I'm hoping that you'll be able to store games on the system's SD card, so you're not limited by the cart's save space for what you can make, or how many games you can have downloaded.

So, now comes the important question. Who do we start bugging to get this released in the US?

Attached Images
File Type: jpg RPGMakerFes.jpg (95.1 KB, 419 views)

Last edited by Valkysas; 08-25-2016 at 09:58 AM.
Valkysas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 03:21 PM   #2
Draygone
"Raccoonish"

Draygone is ranked number one at Halo amongst Tibetan monks.Draygone is ranked number one at Halo amongst Tibetan monks.Draygone is ranked number one at Halo amongst Tibetan monks.Draygone is ranked number one at Halo amongst Tibetan monks.Draygone is ranked number one at Halo amongst Tibetan monks.Draygone is ranked number one at Halo amongst Tibetan monks.Draygone is ranked number one at Halo amongst Tibetan monks.Draygone is ranked number one at Halo amongst Tibetan monks.Draygone is ranked number one at Halo amongst Tibetan monks.
Re: 3DS RPG MAKER ON THE WAY

This would certainly be the closest thing we've had to a console RPG Maker in a long time. I wonder if they'll do anything special with the touch screen.
"What if like...there was an exact copy of you somewhere, except they're the opposite gender, like you guys could literally have a freaky friday moment and nothing would change. Imagine the best friendship that could be found there."
Draygone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 03:26 PM   #3
Fayorei
Are you Fay Rei?

Fayorei ate meat, received puddingFayorei ate meat, received puddingFayorei ate meat, received puddingFayorei ate meat, received puddingFayorei ate meat, received pudding

I'd love to have this game. Who knows, a lot of localization companies have been nabbing the more niche 3DS games.
Fayorei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 05:03 PM   #4
dragaron
Dragon + Aaron = Dragaron

dragaron is wearing a foil hatdragaron is wearing a foil hatdragaron is wearing a foil hatdragaron is wearing a foil hatdragaron is wearing a foil hatdragaron is wearing a foil hat

I have a thing for console RPG makers. This will be a must-buy for me.
dragaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 08:28 PM   #5
truekid
PlayTMG.com

truekid is not a cheese-based foodtruekid is not a cheese-based food

This would make me consider getting a 3DS.
Old 08-25-2016, 09:54 PM   #6
Jamos
Ultimate Authority on Fun

Jamos drinks pork sodaJamos drinks pork sodaJamos drinks pork sodaJamos drinks pork sodaJamos drinks pork sodaJamos drinks pork sodaJamos drinks pork sodaJamos drinks pork sodaJamos drinks pork sodaJamos drinks pork sodaJamos drinks pork soda

This would make me consider robbing a store to buy a 3DS.

Fun Fact: No it wouldn't.

Add me... I'll wait.

Last edited by Jamos; 08-25-2016 at 09:54 PM.
Jamos is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 11:20 PM   #7
Duel
Donkey Emperor

Duel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealed

Localize this ****.

Duel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 11:32 PM   #8
Ryner
Bunny Car

Ryner sleeps with small treesRyner sleeps with small treesRyner sleeps with small treesRyner sleeps with small treesRyner sleeps with small treesRyner sleeps with small treesRyner sleeps with small treesRyner sleeps with small treesRyner sleeps with small treesRyner sleeps with small treesRyner sleeps with small trees

I've been wanting a handheld/mobile maker forever. I'd consider buying a system just for that.

Simple Man's Quest for the Playground* - Winner: Pavilionite Biography Contest - Click Here!

Monster Must Die - Winner: Halloween Horror Contest - Click Here!

All you need to play is a computer, no outside program necessary!
Ryner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2016, 12:13 AM   #9
Valkysas
Roadside Cheese Camera

Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like

Just realized I can't do a preview on this when it comes out in Japan, since 3DS is region locked.

Old 09-13-2016, 04:34 PM   #10
Funk
White & Nerdy

Funk is walking around in the background like Funk is walking around in the background like Funk is walking around in the background like Funk is walking around in the background like Funk is walking around in the background like Funk is walking around in the background like Funk is walking around in the background like Funk is walking around in the background like Funk is walking around in the background like Funk is walking around in the background like Funk is walking around in the background like

I'm willing to nag to the nth degree to get this released stateside.
Old 02-07-2017, 02:20 PM   #11
DarkwingChuck
Donkey Emperor

Location: Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.
DarkwingChuck sleeps with small treesDarkwingChuck sleeps with small treesDarkwingChuck sleeps with small treesDarkwingChuck sleeps with small treesDarkwingChuck sleeps with small treesDarkwingChuck sleeps with small treesDarkwingChuck sleeps with small treesDarkwingChuck sleeps with small treesDarkwingChuck sleeps with small treesDarkwingChuck sleeps with small treesDarkwingChuck sleeps with small trees

There's a classification for this for Australia and it's published by NIS America? Might we be getting this game?

http://nintendoeverything.com/rpg-ma...-heading-west/

Last edited by DarkwingChuck; 02-07-2017 at 03:20 PM.
DarkwingChuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 06:45 PM   #12
Deeth Irteen
Darkness is the truth

Deeth Irteen made their own PS3 for $13.79Deeth Irteen made their own PS3 for $13.79Deeth Irteen made their own PS3 for $13.79Deeth Irteen made their own PS3 for $13.79Deeth Irteen made their own PS3 for $13.79Deeth Irteen made their own PS3 for $13.79

I thought that said "3D" and not "3DS" at first. Darn.

I'd want this, but my 2DS is broken.

Quote:
"You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
-Walt Disney
Deeth Irteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 01:10 AM   #13
Valkysas
Roadside Cheese Camera

WOW. Nice.

Old 02-08-2017, 06:18 PM   #14
Deeth Irteen
Darkness is the truth

Deeth Irteen made their own PS3 for $13.79Deeth Irteen made their own PS3 for $13.79Deeth Irteen made their own PS3 for $13.79Deeth Irteen made their own PS3 for $13.79Deeth Irteen made their own PS3 for $13.79Deeth Irteen made their own PS3 for $13.79

I picked up a 2DS instead of a 3DS for two reasons:

1) I wear glasses, so 3D never works for me.

2) The 2DS was much cheaper.

Quote:
"You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
-Walt Disney
Deeth Irteen is offline   Reply With Quote