RPG Maker Pavilion  

Go Back   RPG Maker Pavilion > Front Desk > News Forum

Old 07-21-2016, 11:09 PM   #1
Valkysas
Roadside Cheese Camera

Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like
Sixteen Years!?

On this day sixteen years ago, Kire opened the RPG Maker Pavilion. It's been Eleven years since the last console RPG Maker title, but the community is still here, and quite a few are still making games. Some still with RPG Maker software, some professionally. Some have moved on to completely ways to create things.

We're still here, and I thank you for that. Thank you for not giving up on the community, thank you for creating new content, thank you for all the weird discussions, thank you for your friendship. At this point it's pretty safe to say that a lot of us have grown up together. We've seen each other go through their stupid phases, seen marriages, children being born, families being started. We've had to say goodbye to some people far earlier than we should have. This is life, and we've all experienced it together.

The Pavilion is much more than just a website to me, and I know the same is felt by many of you. You're all my friends. Some of you I even consider family. Thank you for being here.

Valkysas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 01:05 AM   #2
dragaron
Dragon + Aaron = Dragaron

dragaron is full of 40 different essential vitamins and minerals.dragaron is full of 40 different essential vitamins and minerals.dragaron is full of 40 different essential vitamins and minerals.dragaron is full of 40 different essential vitamins and minerals.dragaron is full of 40 different essential vitamins and minerals.dragaron is full of 40 different essential vitamins and minerals.dragaron is full of 40 different essential vitamins and minerals.
Re: Sixteen Years!?

This place has served as an excellent outlet for creativity and personal growth for a lot of us. I personally appreciate having a space to share my RPGM2 projects, even though interest surrounding older RPGM software can be dismal at times. Still, just being able to share projects means something and provides motivation, and based on the download counters, anonymous people do show interest periodically.

Beyond the game sharing aspects of this website, I gain a lot of value from the challenging and thought-provoking discussions in the various forums. Lots of brilliant, intricate, and kind-hearted people here. Thanks everyone for making this place what it is. It has contributed greatly to my enjoyment of life.
dragaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 12:32 AM   #3
Mcardy
Joe Biden from Space

Mcardy is a big fat rollar coaster of LOOOOVE!Mcardy is a big fat rollar coaster of LOOOOVE!Mcardy is a big fat rollar coaster of LOOOOVE!Mcardy is a big fat rollar coaster of LOOOOVE!Mcardy is a big fat rollar coaster of LOOOOVE!Mcardy is a big fat rollar coaster of LOOOOVE!Mcardy is a big fat rollar coaster of LOOOOVE!Mcardy is a big fat rollar coaster of LOOOOVE!Mcardy is a big fat rollar coaster of LOOOOVE!Mcardy is a big fat rollar coaster of LOOOOVE!Mcardy is a big fat rollar coaster of LOOOOVE!
Re: Sixteen Years!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkysas View Post

On this day sixteen years ago, Kire opened the RPG Maker Pavilion. It's been Eleven years since the last console RPG Maker title, but the community is still here, and quite a few are still making games. Some still with RPG Maker software, some professionally. Some have moved on to completely ways to create things.

We're still here, and I thank you for that. Thank you for not giving up on the community, thank you for creating new content, thank you for all the weird discussions, thank you for your friendship. At this point it's pretty safe to say that a lot of us have grown up together. We've seen each other go through their stupid phases, seen marriages, children being born, families being started. We've had to say goodbye to some people far earlier than we should have. This is life, and we've all experienced it together.

The Pavilion is much more than just a website to me, and I know the same is felt by many of you. You're all my friends. Some of you I even consider family. Thank you for being here.
It's been a real trip, Valky.
Mcardy is offline   Reply With Quote